Tweetastic! Anna Saccone - The Lost Tweets!

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tweetastic! Anna Saccone - The Lost Tweets!

Post by Dandelion »

curvycarrot wrote:LOL at the palm reader telling her she will have 3 kids :o

She comes off very vicious and unstable with her tweets, no wonder E1 is so afraid of getting her "pretty" shoes dirty. The kicking and scratching on Jofatty seems like domestic violence if you were to ask me. Annas tweets remind of the message wenchypooh sent Wex and indirectly to myself back in 2013.
A question came from a person on a YT channel asking if anyone had the mail box address for that YTer so they could send something. Kindness costs nothing & you get back what you put out. You decided to deliberately leave a different mail box address in your post so that person who would have spent money thinking that their family would receive a thoughtful gift for that kind person, in fact went to a completely different mail box address. Now, that was so bloody nasty & disrespectful & you deserved being blocked from their channel. Serves you right for being a smartarse. You are in the right place here with other mentally ill losers who sit at their computers getting high on spending their precious time trying to destroy successful peoples lives just because they are jealous as hell because they don't know how to be successful so they have to destroy innocent, kind people's lives just so they can feel powerful & get their rocks off. No grown, mature, positive, successful women I know, including myself have the time to waste being so negative, evil & destructive to want to tear a kind, innocent, hardworking person's life apart like that. That is criminal. All the positive people who own YT channels & their followers know that this Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website is set up by mentally ill people who don't have the intelligence to make it in this world successfully. I'm glad my bright, shining, light blinded you so & that I was able to rise above you & see you for what you are; sick. My family, friends & my business associates are incredibly, kind, positive people & they're absolutely disgusted at how grown women can waste their precious life away by coming here to Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website & try to ruin other women's lives & their family's lives. Primitive dark ages mentally & that is where you'll stay. You & your other arse lickers revolt me & the other kindhearted subscribers are all revolted too. If you & your Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's can't handle positive, happy, successful people then don't come to our community with your cyber bullying & try to set innocent people up with your idiotic question just to report back here to Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's website. You & your Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's are a disgrace & embarrassment to the human race.

Oh I nearly forgot... poor curvycarrot's hardwork was all for nothing... what a shame... she needs psychiatric help immediately & should get off the internet & not start wasting more negative energy posting more bullshit lies. If all of you cyber bullies turned your negative energy into positive energy, you would all be amazing human beings that your families & friends could all be proud of but you all have IQ's like your shoes sizes. Don't underestimate the power of positive people. She must have a very low IQ not to know about copyright infringement laws. Duh!! Be a good little arse licker & pass on our condolences to her would you, tah!!
Oh & don't worry about reporting me, I have achieved what I came here to do. I wouldn't waste another millisecond in the vile, hell hole for Cyber Bullies Anonymous Bullshitter's. Go post that up & let everyone in your sick world know what decent, kind, positive people think of you & your continuous string of bullshit lies. You have reached pond scum level in your sick game playing where all cyber bullies belong. There is not place in society for bullies who can't behave like normal people do. KARMA IS SWEET HEY?!! :tu:
From a respectful member of the human race.
Im now 99% sure Anna was Kate Mcbride/Scarlet/wenchypooh .
If only she would put this much effort and passion into her blog posts. :)

Bluegiant
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Bluegiant »

Long time lurker, first time poster :) Spent the last few minutes reading through this thread and can't actually believe how bitchy Anna is! It's one thing hating your in-laws but it's another ranting about them on social media about how much they disgust you. Of course, people make mistakes and sometimes say horrible things but usually said people grow up and realise what they said was wrong. However, Anna is just as bitchy and passive aggressive now as she was in 2009. Makes me sad that there are people like her in the world.

buscj
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by buscj »

I couldn't believe what I was reading, so much so I searched the tweets myself!

Who posts things like that in the public???

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

And then she posts something like this:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Image

:roll:

lazydaisyday
Talker
Talker

Post by lazydaisyday »

8-) :? Omg and who's a hater and bully in here people who comment on her behaviour or she... how can you write stuff like that about someone's family on social media...if she thinks that she should keep it to herself...I just realised who she really is....

panduhf00d
Stalker
Stalker

Post by panduhf00d »

butterfly2801 wrote:And then she posts something like this:
WWJBODYSLAMMIN77 wrote:Image

:roll:
wait omfg, is she actually wearing pants in your signature???? i was like why is she being filmed naked tf

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

@panduhf00d yes! :rofl: they're her infamous nude pants! :rofl:

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish »

God! Kate McBride, those were the days. :rofl:

What ever happened to Kate, there should be a best bits of Kate (AKA Anna) on here :tu:

Return to “Anna Saccone”