Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

MeseKhoete
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by MeseKhoete »

At first I couldn’t decide on what to think about this girl. Her face looks so much older than her body. It’s like a 45 year olds face on a 20 something year olds body it’s really odd. The fact that she completely left her culture and her identity for her white husband is concerning. What is she running from or hiding? She seems to be one of those women who think that they are somehow superior now that they’ve married a white man. He’s almost like a prop to show off for her it’s weird.

I think her channel and her social media is incredibly carefully curated to the point that there is no reality to it. It’s like an alternate perfect universe. I think she puts out videos and posts that cater to people who want and need to see “perfect” lives because their lives are miserable to them.

Anyone who screams this much about their religion so constantly is hiding behind it. It’s apparent she’s using it to hide from other issues and it comes across as fake and weird. We get it. You’re religious. But to have to constantly put it in people’s faces is really scary and disconcerting. If she thinks that this is the way to bring the word of God to people- it isn’t. These kinds of behaviors scare people away. Also, I believe she converted just for her husband & so she could fit in with his circle better. It’s sad so watch her try so hard in every vlog to fit it. Also, the constant clingy insecure affection targeted at her husband is awk to watch. Nobody wants to hear about your intimate lives and she makes so many weird references to their intimate lives in her videos. It’s clear she thinks she’s being funny and a bit edgy- she’s really cringeworthy.

adelena
Learner
Learner

Post by adelena »

So, I used to watch her videos a few years ago and stopped because it was kinda boring and too repetitive. Also, I hate when people scream for no reason at all. Anyways, for some reason her new video was in my YouTube recomendations and oh boy... What she is doing to her face? She looks like a bad version of Huda Beauty. I couldn't recognise her at all.
Also, what the hell is with her and God? I live in Catholic country and most of my family members are religious but non of them speaks about God or church. That is so fake.
And what is up with her hair? It always looks so dry and fried. She has lots of money, how come she doesn't take care of it?
Sorry for grammatical errors :shy:

MeseKhoete
Learner
Learner

Post by MeseKhoete »

adelena wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 am
So, I used to watch her videos a few years ago and stopped because it was kinda boring and too repetitive. Also, I hate when people scream for no reason at all. Anyways, for some reason her new video was in my YouTube recomendations and oh boy... What she is doing to her face? She looks like a bad version of Huda Beauty. I couldn't recognise her at all.
Also, what the hell is with her and God? I live in Catholic country and most of my family members are religious but non of them speaks about God or church. That is so fake.
And what is up with her hair? It always looks so dry and fried. She has lots of money, how come she doesn't take care of it?
Yes! I’ve noticed that both of them yell talk. She’s much worse than her husband with the yell talking. Why can’t she say anything without yelling for no reason at all? It comes off as very fake & rehearsed. I highly doubt any of their vlogs are actually real. I think it’s all acting.

In terns of her hair, I can’t tell if that’s her natural texture or if she’s fried her hair beyond repair because she’s always straightening her hair. Either way she needs to take better care of her hair :(

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

MeseKhoete wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 am
At first I couldn’t decide on what to think about this girl. Her face looks so much older than her body. It’s like a 45 year olds face on a 20 something year olds body it’s really odd. The fact that she completely left her culture and her identity for her white husband is concerning. What is she running from or hiding? She seems to be one of those women who think that they are somehow superior now that they’ve married a white man. He’s almost like a prop to show off for her it’s weird.

I think her channel and her social media is incredibly carefully curated to the point that there is no reality to it. It’s like an alternate perfect universe. I think she puts out videos and posts that cater to people who want and need to see “perfect” lives because their lives are miserable to them.

Anyone who screams this much about their religion so constantly is hiding behind it. It’s apparent she’s using it to hide from other issues and it comes across as fake and weird. We get it. You’re religious. But to have to constantly put it in people’s faces is really scary and disconcerting. If she thinks that this is the way to bring the word of God to people- it isn’t. These kinds of behaviors scare people away. Also, I believe she converted just for her husband & so she could fit in with his circle better. It’s sad so watch her try so hard in every vlog to fit it. Also, the constant clingy insecure affection targeted at her husband is awk to watch. Nobody wants to hear about your intimate lives and she makes so many weird references to their intimate lives in her videos. It’s clear she thinks she’s being funny and a bit edgy- she’s really cringeworthy.

Lol you really think her face looks that old? It’s not super chiseled or gaunt looking and she has nice skin over all. Yes she’s very skinny but if you told me she’s 25 even if all I saw was her face, I’d believe you (idk how old she actually is).

Boobi
Learner
Learner

Post by Boobi »

How do they earn all that money? Is all I wanna know. That is one big ass house. I can’t imagine being boring could make that much.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

Post by hereforthegossip123 »

Are we going to talk about how she deleted all the negative comments she got about her course? She got TONS and TONS of shit for it. This girl is so money driven that she's using her experiences being a mother and trying to make money off of it. Im sorry Sazan, is the money from YT, blessbox, IG, and podcast not enough? Now we have to make courses selling your "knowledge"? You want to sell me your opinions? Girl bye.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepancake_215 »

hereforthegossip123 wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:49 pm
Are we going to talk about how she deleted all the negative comments she got about her course? She got TONS and TONS of shit for it. This girl is so money driven that she's using her experiences being a mother and trying to make money off of it. Im sorry Sazan, is the money from YT, blessbox, IG, and podcast not enough? Now we have to make courses selling your "knowledge"? You want to sell me your opinions? Girl bye.
i am not surprised she is deleting all negative comments, her whole instagram is so fake pretending she has the perfect life. is blessbox still happening haven't seen her talk about it in so long. this girl lies about everything i mean just now on her story she said her second baby's eyes are blue when they're clearly brown. shes already using instagram filters that makes the eyes lighter so be ready to see her photoshop her baby's eyes just like she did with her first daughter.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

She brought a 2 million dollar house and did renovations on it. Also she keeps saying she’s living in “Austin” but she’s not. She’s living in a secluded forest on the outskirts of Austin where houses are in the MILLIONS. She’s def not living in “Austin”. That girl is making bank yet I honestly have no idea what this girl is giving her followers. Advice?? Biblical quotes?? Honey your presence online is honestly worthless.

thebookworm_1
Talker
Talker

Post by thebookworm_1 »

how did you know the value of the house? I was honestly so surprised at the size of the house, and the amount of work they did.. But then i thought it might be similar to how houses in texas are crazy cheap (im not from the US, so forgive my lack of knowledge.)

Also what is this brainwashing of "God" told me to do xyz e.g. sell our house in LA, or set up a blog? Like what nonsense is she spouting? People who are delirious with religion make me uncomfortable

Monrad416
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Monrad416 »

thebookworm_1 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:35 pm
how did you know the value of the house? I was honestly so surprised at the size of the house, and the amount of work they did.. But then i thought it might be similar to how houses in texas are crazy cheap (im not from the US, so forgive my lack of knowledge.)

Also what is this brainwashing of "God" told me to do xyz e.g. sell our house in LA, or set up a blog? Like what nonsense is she spouting? People who are delirious with religion make me uncomfortable
Sounds like she lives in an area called Barton Creek, its very exclusive. Also house prices in Texas are not "crazy cheap" they are largely in line with the overall cost of living and annual property tax rates of the country.

I feel like she uses the whole God called her thing as an excuse. They moved to be closer to family, simple as. plus Texas aligns with her conservative views a lot more.

Shiva_Shady
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Shiva_Shady »

This is my first post. Yey.

As a Kurd myself, I followed Sazan mainly for her looks and aesthetic (she's actually very pretty). I kinda forgot about her, since she's boring and annoying, but the first thing I noticed about her marriage was how one-sided it is. She is obsessed with her white hubby and wants to be the perfect wife so bad, to prove him that she's just as good as a white girl. Her Hubby is a opportunist imo, he kinda uses her for money and clout, does he even work, like a real job? I think Sazan is the equivalent to Nazanin, they both married men they fetishize. I also have a white boyfriend but she acts like she won the lottery with her generic looking Stevie, thank God her daughter got brown eyes she couldn't handle her having blue eyes, she'd post pictures of her eyes every other day lol (sorry if my grammar sucks englisch isn't my first language)

Soph09
Talker
Talker

Post by Soph09 »

I don't watch her youtube videos but I found her by accident on ig when she was selling that awful course about her experences as a mother which was actually quite funny. I kept asking myself are people really this dumb to buy this nonsense and it was really expensive too.
Also I noticed how obsessed she is with her husband that is actually really frightening. Its like her only identity is being Steve's wife and he looks like he is just not really into her🤷‍♀️. And its trully awful how she uses milion different filteres on her daughters to change their eye or hair colour. She's non stop preaching about God and looks fake while doing it.

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamorousvibez93 »

I don’t wanna gossip but surprised there isn’t more on her lol. She is SO outrageously a try hard. Her obsession with her Stevie makes her look insecure. I’m not sure what she is trying to prove. I don’t understand why these “influencers” feel the need to constantly boast about their partner. Like we get it.. you love the person so you married them and now you are living a life together … it looks ridiculous.

She also comes off as super conceited.

Incocowetrust
Talker
Talker

Post by Incocowetrust »

Used to follow her but stopped awhile ago. She and her husband had said some off the wall and flat out racist things during the time of the protests and such. Their excuse for being ignorant when people were trying to correct them was that they weren’t and couldn’t be racist because they have black friends and were Christians. She refused to listen to anyone that was the least bit rational and more so trying to show her and teach her. After that I stopped following her. She popped up twice- once in the comment section of another influencer I followed and in my search feed.

They are a weird couple. The sad thing is her husband has openly admitted that he purposely wanted a non-white woman for his wife. The way he worded it made it sound as if he fetishized her due to her skin tone and ethnicity.

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Everyday it's the same thing from Sazan. E.g Omg the baby is so cute and chubby, I want to eat her. Look at those cheeks etc

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

I can’t believe after alllll their hyping and traveling and picture taking and enticing people- THEY MADE A FREAKING CANDLE. like come onnnnn. A CANDLE! How mindblowing. If she says cozy one more time, she needs to get slapped. She is such a try hard.

hereforthegossip123
Learner
Learner

lol the candle. A CANDLE.

they are trying so hard to be relevant. opening a goods store named after themselves. i feel like they have become so snobby and pretentious. sazan tries to act like she's a normal person but honey you live in a 2 million dollar house and your kids are constantly with a nanny. plz sit down.

she's trying so hard to create a "bib chic" vibe. literally stop making things up. it's a basic modern farmhouse vibe. youre basic.

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Is it just me or does it seem like Stevie isn’t that into her. Looks kind of forced.

Alwayslucky
Learner
Learner

Post by Alwayslucky »

Glamorousvibez93 wrote:
Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:39 am
Is it just me or does it seem like Stevie isn’t that into her. Looks kind of forced.
I’ve noticed that too but I also think he’s miserable from fasting and being hungry all the time. Lmao

Return to “P-U”