Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

bellaforever
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by bellaforever »

Her YouTube channel is boring and views are not even half of the subscribers.. she probably bought them

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepancake_215 »

I believe she also bought her Instagram followers. Last year I saw her Instagram and she had 950K and in one day she hit a million

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

BamBam17 wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:56 am
I really don’t think Sazan loves her life at all. And I do not believe her marriage is perfect at all either.
She portrays as fake of a life as her whole face is.
What does this chick edit her photos with? It can’t be just Facetune someone please enlighten me I really don’t get what these ig girls to look that different and flawless in every way possible.

But yeah she is so fake and shallow I can’t not deal with her and her fake ass voice.

Someone spill some good tea on this wanna be holier than thou Christian Kurdish two faced girl.
Hahaha don’t most these instagram bloggers use facetune pro which is the one you pay more to get a lot more features.

I love how some of her followers called her out because she keeps editing her baby

You know she’s exactly like that picture that says “take a selfie, fake a life” LOL

AndraT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AndraT »

I personally like this chick. We live in a world where IF she has fillers veneers or whatever, tons of people do and why not? Don’t like, don’t look kind of thing. Wearing makeup to improve your appearance is sort of the same and I’m pretty sure most women do. Regarding her baby photos, you can tell she uses filters to make her Instagram look more cohesive. Even adults can have eyes looking different in photos or videos. Mine for example look very green and light in some photos where the light is strong and bery brown in videos or darker spaces. Using beautifying apps as well? Good for her. Estetics are part of her job and I ain’t seen yet one magazine where there’s an add for example of a supermarket where the photo of a basic woman pushing a stroller doesn’t get heavily edited (hair fixed, face smoothend and so)
But meanwhile y’all just make a life behind computers, some in your rented homes and some with your bad looking teeth since you can’t really afford veneers, this chick with fillers, veneers and whatever else you are spending your precious time being concerned with, is house hunting for a bigger house which I’m assuming won’t exactly be cheap either.

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

AndraT wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:42 am
I personally like this chick. We live in a world where IF she has fillers veneers or whatever, tons of people do and why not? Don’t like, don’t look kind of thing. Wearing makeup to improve your appearance is sort of the same and I’m pretty sure most women do. Regarding her baby photos, you can tell she uses filters to make her Instagram look more cohesive. Even adults can have eyes looking different in photos or videos. Mine for example look very green and light in some photos where the light is strong and bery brown in videos or darker spaces. Using beautifying apps as well? Good for her. Estetics are part of her job and I ain’t seen yet one magazine where there’s an add for example of a supermarket where the photo of a basic woman pushing a stroller doesn’t get heavily edited (hair fixed, face smoothend and so)
But meanwhile y’all just make a life behind computers, some in your rented homes and some with your bad looking teeth since you can’t really afford veneers, this chick with fillers, veneers and whatever else you are spending your precious time being concerned with, is house hunting for a bigger house which I’m assuming won’t exactly be cheap either.
So you made a new account just to post here?

Alliexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alliexo »

ashleym wrote:
AndraT wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:42 am
So you made a new account just to post here?
Is this Sazan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

Alliexo wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 am

Is this Sazan?

I think your lack of posts says it all :tu:

AndraT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AndraT »

lol you guys seriously think that the woman has nothing else to do all day but make accounts to respond to lame faceless bullies hiding behind computers 😂😂 get a life and go on do something productive with it. I, at least acknowledge that I made this account and waisted about an hour on it to be able to comment as I was amazed at the amount of posts and people who haven’t got anything better in life than to comment on other people’s faces, make’up, surgical interventions or whatever else. But I am leaving now lol Kisses and enjoy! 😁😘😘

ashleym
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ashleym »

AndraT wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:13 am
lol you guys seriously think that the woman has nothing else to do all day but make accounts to respond to lame faceless bullies hiding behind computers 😂😂 get a life and go on do something productive with it. I, at least acknowledge that I made this account and waisted about an hour on it to be able to comment as I was amazed at the amount of posts and people who haven’t got anything better in life than to comment on other people’s faces, make’up, surgical interventions or whatever else. But I am leaving now lol Kisses and enjoy! 😁😘😘
Your grammar is horrendous and good - you're not welcome here anyway, maybe create a rave thread for her since you love her so much

Alliexo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Alliexo »

ashleym wrote:
Alliexo wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:53 am

Is this Sazan?

I think your lack of posts says it all :tu:
Long time lurker on this thread. That post seemed like it was coming from Sazan so I made my first post in response to that :)

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

I’m dyinggg hahaha so this chick took her time to read this whole thread, make an account and comment just to tell us off you’re kinda kinda contradicting yourself

And here’s the thing this is a trash a guru thread we share whatever we think of your crush whether you like it or not if you are sooooo so hurt by our comment go ahead SAZAN tell your followers about how sad it makes you feel that ppl are so hurtful and don’t forget you GOTTA mention GOD (PS you’re overdoing it tone it down a bit)

so what if we mentioned she got Botox and fillers is that an insult to you!!! And about the eye color her baby’s eyes are hazel my niece has hazel eyes and not even in different lighting do they become BLUE they can be light green they can be brown but they never turn BLUE .. I gave her the benefit of the doubt In the beginning but now it’s clear she uses facetune and you can tell by the blurring of the unibrow that her baby has (there’s no freaking need to do that she’s a baby and her unibrow is cute) if you’re hurt by this again please go to your rave thread and cry about it over there

Strangegait
Learner
Learner

Post by Strangegait »

AndraT wrote:I personally like this chick. We live in a world where IF she has fillers veneers or whatever, tons of people do and why not? Don’t like, don’t look kind of thing. Wearing makeup to improve your appearance is sort of the same and I’m pretty sure most women do. Regarding her baby photos, you can tell she uses filters to make her Instagram look more cohesive. Even adults can have eyes looking different in photos or videos. Mine for example look very green and light in some photos where the light is strong and bery brown in videos or darker spaces. Using beautifying apps as well? Good for her. Estetics are part of her job and I ain’t seen yet one magazine where there’s an add for example of a supermarket where the photo of a basic woman pushing a stroller doesn’t get heavily edited (hair fixed, face smoothend and so)
Ok Sazan relax. Go pretend to be oBSAzzEd with your husband.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

so I went and checked what sazzie has been upto lately and yep, still the same boring, airhead personality. I checked some of her youtube video and she doesn't bring anything new to the table. Just same old things any beauty guru can teach you.

also this is old but does anyone know if her sister married a kurd or a white guy like saz? I saw an old instagram picture of her sister in a wedding dress but it didn't feature the husband.

Spillthetea01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spillthetea01 »

This woman preaches all day about being authentic, genuine, godly and all that but she is the opposite of it all. She lies about the brands she uses, we all know you don’t use tresume Sazan. She lies about her looks. If you watch old videos of hers, you will see that she had plastic surgeries especially for her chin and possibly her nose. She definitely did some alteration to her cheeks, lips and under her eyes area (fillers)She definitely has veneers. At least to the top teeth. She edits her photos to the max. She poses in a very sexual way (it’s not very godly Sazan! But yet you show that you read the Bible all the time), she wants to be white so bad (always talks in a valley girl accent), she even edits her baby’s eyes! Who does that? She can’t accept herself or her baby? She wants to be a White woman so bad? Then why talk about being authentic, and genuine so much? She surrounds her whole brand and persona with authenticity talk! And idiots buy it. Stop being a hypocrite! Sazan, we know you read here so this is for you: At least practice what you preach or karma will get you one day. You might be enjoying your facade show now but there will be a day where you will pay for lying to your followers. PS. Stop obsessing over your husband. He is not that into you. Also, if you have to show how perfect your relationship is at all times, maybe it’s not that perfect at all??? Drop the act please, it’s a total cringe. You are not a very good actress!

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

Spillthetea01 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:40 pm
This woman preaches all day about being authentic, genuine, godly and all that but she is the opposite of it all. She lies about the brands she uses, we all know you don’t use tresume Sazan. She lies about her looks. If you watch old videos of hers, you will see that she had plastic surgeries especially for her chin and possibly her nose. She definitely did some alteration to her cheeks, lips and under her eyes area (fillers)She definitely has veneers. At least to the top teeth. She edits her photos to the max. She poses in a very sexual way (it’s not very godly Sazan! But yet you show that you read the Bible all the time), she wants to be white so bad (always talks in a valley girl accent), she even edits her baby’s eyes! Who does that? She can’t accept herself or her baby? She wants to be a White woman so bad? Then why talk about being authentic, and genuine so much? She surrounds her whole brand and persona with authenticity talk! And idiots buy it. Stop being a hypocrite! Sazan, we know you read here so this is for you: At least practice what you preach or karma will get you one day. You might be enjoying your facade show now but there will be a day where you will pay for lying to your followers. PS. Stop obsessing over your husband. He is not that into you. Also, if you have to show how perfect your relationship is at all times, maybe it’s not that perfect at all??? Drop the act please, it’s a total cringe. You are not a very good actress!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Her and her friend Melissa alatorre wanna be white so bad and only talk or mention their ethnicity whenever it benifts them

quitstressinmeowt
Informer
Informer

Post by quitstressinmeowt »

She is so pathetic and desperate for engagement that she put out a stupid click-bait video on how she is leaving LA...but only for the summer! :roll: They will spend the summer in Texas, and are still in fact on the hunt for a new house in LA.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

How do you sell a house before buying another one?!

Post by Guest »

Does anyone listen to their podcast? I actually don’t mind listening to her husband but Her? Oh heck no. She’s such an airhead and is so repetitive. She has no idea what she’s talking about.

Spillthetea01
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Spillthetea01 »

I listened to one of their podcast, nothing in it is revolutionary or original. I couldn’t even listen to the whole thing. They copy and paste everything from online articles and claim it as their original ideas. It’s also way too spammed with ads! She is really getting that money for something that she hasn’t actually created!

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

She is overdoing the religion thing . Are her and her parents speaking again? cause she’s staying at their place but i haven’t seen her post any pics with them only her sisters

Return to “P-U”