Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Strangegait
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sazan Barzani/ Sazan Hendrix

Post by Strangegait »

It’s interesting you mention how her body looks in person because I think it’s pretty clear she has an eating disorder the way she obsessed about getting down to 100 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

carmenjessica wrote:I personally know Sazan and let me tell you, she is a monster.
She is no Christian.
She does not support other women she deems any kind of threat to her, and she is as fake as a two dollar bill.

She is WICKED, WICKED, WICKED and has done TERRIBLE things to people.
Seriously pray for her because she is in trouble

Also the reason why she doesn't talk to her family is because they disowned her for marrying her husband. They didn't even come to her wedding.
These are facts out of Sazan's mouth herself.

She is a nasty, nasty, fake, nasty person.
I thought her family "forgave" her and are supposed to be "superclose" with steve? Speaking of her husband, why is that she always hangs and clings all over him in every picture they take together? You can clearly tell that she is way more into him than he is into her. I guess now she will now post a pic of her and steve with him being all over her because lets face it: it is pretty obvious that she reads here. We talked about her faith being all fake and she makes a video wearing a cross. She is disowned by her family and then she post a pic of her baby talking about visiting her kurdish family. I mean she has made insta posts after the things we have talked about. I guess she is proving them haters wrong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

She is def reading this thread lol. She seems so incredibly fake to me, like there is no depth to her. That video she made was just ugh Sazan..

I wish she would quit the overdoing of this whole Christian thing like we get it.. :roll:

And can someone tell me what she’s done to her face? She does it in a subtle way like Kim Kardashian with her face you see the difference but can’t but the exact words to what it is?
I’m thinking lip fillers / she has had her teeth done in some way right? Maybe chin fillers ? And the nose I don’t know......

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

She seems super controlling and really insecure. I can’t believe she obsessively comments on every picture her husband post, I am sure she reads every single comment he gets.

Post by Guest »

just out of curiosity, are her family muslim? and did she convert mainly for stevie?

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

skyfullofstars wrote:just out of curiosity, are her family muslim? and did she convert mainly for stevie?
I believe they are.
I was once married to a sorani Kurdish man I know exactly what happened when her parents found out she was dating a non Kurdish. It’s a living nightmare for most to step out of the traditional assumption of who you are supposed to marry. In that situation I do feel sad for her, I’m not saying all but a lot of the elder generations in the Kurdish community are not open to the fact of bringing someone from the “outside” in and plus she went all the way and converted it must have been such a slap in their faces. I don’t know why she had to convert to a Christian though to be with Stevie? Why did she feel the need to do that, I mean Muslims believe in Jesus too - and he seems obsessed with trying to adapt the Kurdish culture so I don’t get it.

Learner
Learner

Post by 15121991 »

Her family is so called Muslim. Sazan mentioned in a video on her Christian belief that she used to pray as a Muslim and chant ( :roll: ) her prayer every night, in Kurdish, to the Prophet Muhammad. First of all, muslims pray in Arabic, not Kurdish or any other language. They pray to God and not to the Prophet. And they have to pray 5 times a day not at night 2 minutes before going to bed :roll:
The fact that her family objected to Sazan getting martied to Stevie because he wasn't Kurdish instead of the fact that he wasn't a Muslim says more than enough.
Also, in april she posted a blog in which she stated that no one in her family is a believer and that she wasn't raised to believe in Allah/God. So many contradictions. Stop selling this wonderful story for God's sake.

Once someone posted a comment under one of Sazan's insta pic accusing her of eating bacon. Her older sister commented that there exists such a thing as Turkey bacon instead of admitting that Sazan isn't a 'Muslim' anymore and therefore can eat pork :roll:

It must be so tiresome to constantly convince people about your new found religion to suck up to your inlaws and others and your Kurdish culture to convince your Kurfish family you haven't forsaken your culture by marrying a white boy. :roll:

Learner
Learner

Post by 15121991 »

I thought she would give her kid a Kurdish name considering the way she goes on and on about anything Kurdish. Yet she goes for Valentina, named after Sazan's paternal (Russian) grandmother. I wonder whether she did this to please her patents or to remind them that her grandfather married a non-Kurdish person too.
Also wonder how Sazan would have felt if Valentina haf inherited her brown eyes and brownish skin colour.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

BamBam17 wrote:She is def reading this thread lol. She seems so incredibly fake to me, like there is no depth to her. That video she made was just ugh Sazan..

I wish she would quit the overdoing of this whole Christian thing like we get it.. :roll:

And can someone tell me what she’s done to her face? She does it in a subtle way like Kim Kardashian with her face you see the difference but can’t but the exact words to what it is?
I’m thinking lip fillers / she has had her teeth done in some way right? Maybe chin fillers ? And the nose I don’t know......
-lip fillers
-veneers
-cheek fillers and/or botox
15121991 wrote: Also wonder how Sazan would have felt if Valentina haf inherited her brown eyes and brownish skin colour.
omfggg, she keeps going on about Valentina's blue eyes on instagram and it's, like, wtf? where? the baby clearly has brown/possibly hazel eyes! :roll:

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

15121991 wrote: Also wonder how Sazan would have felt if Valentina haf inherited her brown eyes and brownish skin colour.
omfggg, she keeps going on about Valentina's blue eyes on instagram and it's, like, wtf? where? the baby clearly has brown/possibly hazel eyes! :roll:[/quote]

lol, that kid will play her games in the shadow with sunscreen on.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepancake_215 »

inventive wrote:
BamBam17 wrote:She is def reading this thread lol. She seems so incredibly fake to me, like there is no depth to her. That video she made was just ugh Sazan..

-lip fillers
-veneers
-cheek fillers and/or botox
omfggg, she keeps going on about Valentina's blue eyes on instagram and it's, like, wtf? where? the baby clearly has brown/possibly hazel eyes! :roll:
i knew i wasn't the only one who noticed that and i always feel like she lightens up her daughters eyes with photoshop or something because from her videos the baby has darker eyes more like brownish hazel not even close to blue.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

OMG you guys she is obsessed. she literally made her baby's HAIR super blond on her insta story and look at the caption!!!!!!!

the hair is blurred next to her mouth and i don't if it is just the photo but theres a weird line going through her baby's eyes

over here theres a lot of blurring on the hair of you zoom in

THE CAPTION!

urammie
Learner
Learner

Post by urammie »

I'm not surprised she photoshops her kid. The caption in the last pic is sick, I think being mistaken for a nanny would be offensive rather than flattering.

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

I just think it's very sad that she would facetune her baby's eyes. Jesus why can't she accept the fact that her kid has dark eyes!!

bengalibella
Debater
Debater

Post by bengalibella »

How sad!

She's definitely had something done to her lips and cheeks.
lolajohnson wrote:OMG you guys she is obsessed. she literally made her baby's HAIR super blond on her insta story and look at the caption!!!!!!!

the hair is blurred next to her mouth and i don't if it is just the photo but theres a weird line going through her baby's eyes

over here theres a lot of blurring on the hair of you zoom in

THE CAPTION!

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

I mean she ain't even trying to hide it!

posted on her insta feed

posted on her stories SAME DAY

bellaforever
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bellaforever »

I wish this thread was more active..
Sazan the hyper active,squeaky voiced show off blogger..her youtube video is so blah..did anyone notice she didn't even give a birthday shoutout to her sis in law grace hendrix..weird

littlepancake_215
Learner
Learner

bellaforever wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:55 pm
I wish this thread was more active..
Sazan the hyper active,squeaky voiced show off blogger..her youtube video is so blah..did anyone notice she didn't even give a birthday shoutout to her sis in law grace hendrix..weird
I wish it was too.
Everything this girl does is fake. I didn’t once feel she was genuine

And the whole story about that girl was very cringy. She took a picture of a girl who was helping them and she said wow I just realized that she only did that because she was trying to hit on my hubby lol!!!! why would someone post something like that

Glamorousvibez93
Learner
Learner

Post by Glamorousvibez93 »

She is so annoying. All she does is brag brag brag and then says she wants to post meaningful things .. which is all about having a perfect life and a perfect home and a perfect husband and perfect daughter etc. with an OCCASIONAL “oh I have problems too.. it’s raining in LA (what a tragedy).. I got the cold ... “ like just shut up. We get it. You love your life. She tries to motivate others by using her own life all the time . I think she’s a bit narcissistic. She needs to admit she’s just another basic typical 2019 Instagram “influencer” who posts pictures of brunch and a lovely suburban lifestyle.

BamBam17
Informer
Informer

Post by BamBam17 »

I really don’t think Sazan loves her life at all. And I do not believe her marriage is perfect at all either.
She portrays as fake of a life as her whole face is.
What does this chick edit her photos with? It can’t be just Facetune someone please enlighten me I really don’t get what these ig girls to look that different and flawless in every way possible.

But yeah she is so fake and shallow I can’t not deal with her and her fake ass voice.

Someone spill some good tea on this wanna be holier than thou Christian Kurdish two faced girl.

Return to “P-U”