Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Danny "Big ol Macho Baby Daddy"

Post by wild4thenight »

secrethater17 wrote:
onionface wrote:
I said it before, I'm pretty sure Danny cheats on her and she's too naive to see through him. Wouldn't be surprised if he was messing with younger girls behind her back. She's the type who'd stay with him regardless because she needs him in order to survive. She's dumb like that.
But why would anyone hook up with HIM anyway?! He probably does, and he probably uses her money to do it, but ew...touching him sounds like the worst idea ever.
^^^ THIS.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

secrethater17 wrote:
onionface wrote:
I said it before, I'm pretty sure Danny cheats on her and she's too naive to see through him. Wouldn't be surprised if he was messing with younger girls behind her back. She's the type who'd stay with him regardless because she needs him in order to survive. She's dumb like that.
But why would anyone hook up with HIM anyway?! He probably does, and he probably uses her money to do it, but ew...touching him sounds like the worst idea ever.
He looked better before the beard and weight gain, but still totallyyyyyy not my type. But there are many desperate women.. so.. :? and if he ever used her money to hook up with other women, I hope she finds out! :o :o :o

MsResearcher9
Learner
Learner

Post by MsResearcher9 »

Any man who doesn't take care of their kid is a total turnoff to me. It goes to show you what kind of person Kathleen truly is, I would never be with a man like that, even if he looked like Ricky Martin.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Worst part is Danny isn't good looking to begin with... Ouch! haha.. and Kathleen would pretty much hate to give up her income to anybody other than herself. What less money to buy makeup so I can hoard it and have it expire and grow mold in my HUGE beauty room that nobody needs, when most of this World is starving.. YUCK!

Xilbogs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Xilbogs »

Been Lurking on this, and I know this was touched on in the kathleenlights board, but I want to give my two cents and bring it to Danny's own thread. Specifically on Danny's rank/leaving the military. There was speculation that he didn't just "resign". Him leaving the military came as a huge shock to me because from what I could remember he was like MILITARY IS LIFE I AM BIG MAN I PLAY CALL OF DUTY 24/7. Like what else is there to his identity than that? Maybe the beard is taking over that giant hole in his heart.
So long story short my Father is a Navy Officer and I asked what he thought about an enlisted guy not making E5 after being in for 6 years. He gave me a weird look and was like, "Yah thats not normal." Make of it what you will, but what military "obsessed" dude would be that lazy and bad at his job? Also does anyone know where/if he is working now? Is child support coming out of Kathleen's youtube money?

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

:rofl:
I'm with ya on that. But you know how some of these hoochie are like. They'll sleep with any man who offers to buy them a soda. No standards whatsoever. Hell, look at insecure kathleen, as pretty as she is, she's as dumb as a pile of rocks and even married his lame ass!
If Honey Boo Boo's Sugar Bear can find people to cheat with, it proves anyone can.
He gave me a weird look and was like, "Yah thats not normal." Make of it what you will, but what military "obsessed" dude would be that lazy and bad at his job? Also does anyone know where/if he is working now? Is child support coming out of Kathleen's youtube money?
I'm pretty sure I made the same look your dad gave you when I heard Kathleen say he was leaving the military. My spidey sense were all a tingle. That just never sounded right to me and there's a good reason why they won't get into it. It's also strange that now Danny no longer wants to be in her videos. It was around then that Kat's anxiety was kicking in overdrive. Something bad happened but we'll probably never know what.
Kat said Danny was working in construction with his dad but who even knows if that's true. I don't know if Kat helps him with child support but they're married so her money is now his money which means, it becomes his daughter's money.

God, if my 18 year old DD told me she was marrying an older military man who was a deadbeat dad, I'd drop dead from a heart attack.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onionface wrote:
God, if my 18 year old DD told me she was marrying an older military man who was a deadbeat dad, I'd drop dead from a heart attack.
I remember showing my Mom one of Kathleen's sisters vlogs (for Kathleen's birthday or hitting 1Million?) and they were all celebrating by the pool. My Mom said, "who's that next to Kathleen? That's the kind of person she hangs around with?" Referring to Danny. He was in a wifebeater tank top, smoking cigarettes, tattoos all up the arm. My Mom is also Cuban but also super conservative. She said he looked like a low life. And I kinda have to agree. Kathleen comes across classier. At least what she shares with us on HER channel. I never understood the rif-raff she chose to marry. But then, look at her close friends... 99% come across trashy, tacky and just plain iffy. Even her older sister. :?

achlys
Talker
Talker

Post by achlys »

he's just so fucking gross...i can't believe how he treated his daughter. smh
part of me has to wonder if kathleen stopped paying his child support to make him step up and do something for his daughter, even if it was just that (Or force him to get a job so he would pay his own bills). Although she really doesn't seem like the kind of person who would be okay with letting a father act like that, even if he is a controlling, ugly SOAB. I think she's easily manipulated, so maybe he made up some kind of bs story that she believes about the mother/daughter :/

but ugh everything about him makes me throw up a lil
how could anyone be okay with looking like that
it really does look like pubes and what is wrong with his teeth

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kathleen could do sooo much better. She's pretty. He's a hot disgusting mess. :o

wolfcat87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by wolfcat87 »

I stumbled onto this website a few days back, and I had to look up one of my favorite youtubers while here. Ugh, I officially hate her now. Any woman who stays with a man who is anything less than perfect to his child is guilty by association.

It is extremely rare for a great dad to have issues with his child's mother to the point where it would ever go public. Why? Because a good dad would do anything to protect his child. A good dad would not have run off hundreds of miles away with a younger woman. The vast majority of parental accusations made public are true. People rarely make fools of themselves over a lie. He had to have done something to push that poor mother to her breaking point.

My ex is a sociopath, and he has a cute relationship going with a girl just like Kathleen. He and I are still best friends, so I can already say the he's looking better than Danny. That does not bode well. My ex picked his wife because she was very easy to manipulate, and she had no moral qualms about a man who hates kids. She would pitch a fit even if he wanted to see his child. His wife has lots of pets to make up for the fact that he hates kids too. lol. He also lies to her constantly and cheats on her every chance he gets. I really hope that karma gets Kathleen the way that it eats at my ex's wife. The value of women like that only lies in their ability to serve the man who wants to leech them dry. My ex got bored with his sickly weak wife until he realized that she has a decent inheritance coming form her parents. Now, his thought process is that she's too weak to live a full life, and he'll get it all eventually. lol. I may sound mean, but girls like this reward bad dads. I don't feel bad at all.

For so many gullible people to have jumped to the idea that the mother had to be bad or lying for this to be made public just shows how easy it is for people to be this bad. There are tons of men hiding children! Women as well! One of my best friends hid his daughter from me for two years after I met him! My ex's friends have no idea that he has a child unless he's forced to admit it. The second I read the accusations, I knew there was an excellent chance that they were 100% true. Lots of bad people seem perfectly cute and sweet until you get to know the dirty details.

Anyways, clearly these are bad people. I only feel bad for the kid. I sure as heck won't be trying to help to line their pockets anymore. This whole thing disgusts me.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if Kathleen ever even spent time with his kid? If so, I'm sure she doesn't want him spending her money on this kid. Since Danny is unemployed and lazy riding off Kat's coattails now, just like her tacky AF sister.. Such a gross family. They are all using Kat for her money/fame/success and trips to equally tacky VEGAS. :roll: :roll: :roll: :?

Post by Guest »

What annoys me the most is just the stupid way he speaks and his annoying laugh. He seems like such a massive douchebag with the intelligence level and sense of humor of a 12 year old. Clearly not much going on upstairs. Kathleen could do better than him, but she doesn't really seem to be the brightest bulb out there either.

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher »

AnnaWintour wrote:What annoys me the most is just the stupid way he speaks and his annoying laugh. He seems like such a massive douchebag with the intelligence level and sense of humor of a 12 year old. Clearly not much going on upstairs. Kathleen could do better than him, but she doesn't really seem to be the brightest bulb out there either.
He is what nightmares are made of. Creepy AF

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahfisher wrote:
AnnaWintour wrote:What annoys me the most is just the stupid way he speaks and his annoying laugh. He seems like such a massive douchebag with the intelligence level and sense of humor of a 12 year old. Clearly not much going on upstairs. Kathleen could do better than him, but she doesn't really seem to be the brightest bulb out there either.
He is what nightmares are made of. Creepy AF
He is so loud too. you can still hear him (in the background) and his annoying gamer noises when she is filming-- ugh i'd be so pissed. Like shut up for 40 min while i film! :x :roll:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

I'd be fed up of how loud he is so damn fast. Like how could you put up with that, especially when trying to film :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Micapika wrote:
I'd be fed up of how loud he is so damn fast. Like how could you put up with that, especially when trying to film :?
Exactly! RIGHT?! I get annoyed so easily though, but he seems super annoying. And is he ALWAYS there! i'd be on the edge.... :x :?

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Micapika wrote:
Exactly! RIGHT?! I get annoyed so easily though, but he seems super annoying. And is he ALWAYS there! i'd be on the edge.... :x :?
Omg so accurate! I wonder why she's stays with him

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ especially if she is the one making the money now, she bought the house, etc. I would 100% rather live alone, i'm telling you. Especially at night when I climb into my clean bed- not have to share the sheets with that nasty beard! :barf:

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ especially if she is the one making the money now, she bought the house, etc. I would 100% rather live alone, i'm telling you. Especially at night when I climb into my clean bed- not have to share the sheets with that nasty beard! :barf:
true true plus then you have a nice quiet home :rofl:

grrrlgerms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grrrlgerms »

Micapika wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:^ especially if she is the one making the money now, she bought the house, etc. I would 100% rather live alone, i'm telling you. Especially at night when I climb into my clean bed- not have to share the sheets with that nasty beard! :barf:
true true plus then you have a nice quiet home :rofl:
yes!

Return to “KathleenLights”