Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: itsbl0ndie / Lazy Holmes Part 3

Post by ColdOne »

The fact that she thinks those square, plastic, white nails look so great & "timeless".... girl, you have no taste.

Post by Guest »

ColdOne wrote:The fact that she thinks those square, plastic, white nails look so great & "timeless".... girl, you have no taste.
Seriously. That shit is so tacky.

Casey is "bumpkin chic" at all times.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

She claimed her hair was sooo healthy after her haircut. She's so full of crap. You can practically see the split ends in her sponge video.

Post by Guest »

Did anyone see on twitter her talking about baking her concealer in the car while Davis was driving them to the lake? And Davis was like wtf are you doing??

Does she legit think she needs that much makeup all the time? I'm not a huge fan of the baking trend anyway. But...is that really needed for a daytime trip to the lake or to run errands?? No wonder her skin is fifty shades of bumps.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Blair Gilbert »

TeddySerious wrote:Did anyone see on twitter her talking about baking her concealer in the car while Davis was driving them to the lake? And Davis was like wtf are you doing??

Does she legit think she needs that much makeup all the time? I'm not a huge fan of the baking trend anyway. But...is that really needed for a daytime trip to the lake or to run errands?? No wonder her skin is fifty shades of bumps.
are you kidding me? Is she that insecure about her appearance? People in serious relationships (and she portrais hers as one) don't try to be perfect for their companion 24/7! Yes, I want to look good for my husband, but I don't feel the need to be all made up every second

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

hellyeah wrote:But why is her face so bumpy? Like really, why?

And yeah, with her new makeup vid I totally thought "tati".

It's really gotten bad. You can see it through all the makeup she cakes on. She needs to see a dermatologist. She says she has Rosacea. That's easily treatable. Especially for her since she has money. There's no excuse for her skin to look like that. She could get laser treatments and I get her skin would look sooo much better. Smh.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

In her recent favorites and not-so-favorites video, she raved about a new Marc Jacobs' blush called "Lines and Last Night". For SOME DAMN REASON, she had an issue with the name of the blush. WTF? That name could be interpreted a few different ways. Seriously Casey? SERIOUSLY? I'd be more upset that the man I'm co-dependent on thinks Muslim-Americans should be rounded up into internment camps, like Japanese-Americans were during WWII. But let's get upset over the name of a fucking blush. This bitch......And once again I will say, I still can't believe she got rid of Lily. :FU:

Post by Guest »

LolaGrace wrote:In her recent favorites and not-so-favorites video, she raved about a new Marc Jacobs' blush called "Lines and Last Night". For SOME DAMN REASON, she had an issue with the name of the blush. WTF? That name could be interpreted a few different ways. Seriously Casey? SERIOUSLY? I'd be more upset that the man I'm co-dependent on thinks Muslim-Americans should be rounded up into internment camps, like Japanese-Americans were during WWII. But let's get upset over the name of a fucking blush. This bitch......And once again I will say, I still can't believe she got rid of Lily. :FU:
Wait.. how is that name offensive? Am I just really naive? Lol

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

I have no idea how the name of the blush is offensive. I don't know how she interprets it. To me it could refer to drugs, the line at the club and a one night stand. It could refer to a line a guy fed you and the one night romp that followed. It's wide open to all sorts of interpretation. I have the one called "Kink and Kisses" and GIRL, I could barely bring myself to buy it despite how gorgeous it is. That NAME. Oh my heavens. :rofl:

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

LolaGrace wrote:In her recent favorites and not-so-favorites video, she raved about a new Marc Jacobs' blush called "Lines and Last Night". For SOME DAMN REASON, she had an issue with the name of the blush. WTF? That name could be interpreted a few different ways. Seriously Casey? SERIOUSLY? I'd be more upset that the man I'm co-dependent on thinks Muslim-Americans should be rounded up into internment camps, like Japanese-Americans were during WWII. But let's get upset over the name of a fucking blush. This bitch......And once again I will say, I still can't believe she got rid of Lily. :FU:

Wait, he said that?!?! When? Why?

Also, I'm still pissed about lily too!

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

prettylights92 wrote:

Wait, he said that?!?! When? Why?

Also, I'm still pissed about lily too!
He posted a reference to it on twitter several months back... You could probably find the link if you go back a few pages in this thread.

Post by Guest »

I laughed. She's such a fake. Girl, you chased penis all over the country don't be acting like you're some big prude.

They are bumpkins. I'm sure if you knew them in real life what he said on twitter would be nothing in comparison.

May I remind you all they were giggling and filming at the 9/11 Memorial in NYC...giggling like hyenas. They are disrespectful bumpkins!

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

She probably had to have somebody explain to her dumb ass what the name of that blush COULD mean. She's such an idiot. Her skull definitely has room for rent. Damn. And laughing at the 9/11 Memorial? What the actual? WHO DOES THAT? I don't watch her vlogs at all and I just catch a video here and there. But I used to be a fan. What was I thinking. She's a royal CUNT!

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

That little shopping trip she took... she probably dropped over a grand. In just one day! That La Mer moisturizer she keeps buying at Saks is sold for almost 400 dollars alone. Not to mention those lulu lemon yoga pants are like 100 dollars each and she bought 4 of them. And those five pairs of jeans she purchased are also very pricey.

I can't be the only one who thinks this girl does nothing but brag about her spending habits can I? She might not make it SUPER obvious, but you can just tell she wants her subscribers to know that she's financially well off. In EVERY vlog she puts out she's buying this and that. I mean come on, she knows that majority of her subscribers are young and would never be able to afford any of the stuff she buys. Yet she tries recommending a 400 dollar moisturizing cream to them.

Also I noticed how she NEVER has any negative comments on her videos. i have a feeling she hired someone to watch her comments for her and monitor them and delete anything that doesn't fully kiss her ass.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

That La Mer moisturizer also has MINERAL OIL as one of the first ingredients. Very bad for reactive, oily skin like her's. A cheap filler, IMO, for such a pricey product. I don't understand why she keeps buying it. It can only be making her skin worse. She obviously knows zilch about skincare. Though for some reason she's trying to re-make herself as some kind of skincare guru as well as SUPPOSEDLY being a makeup and beauty guru. I know she's a huge copycat and doesn't have an original thought in her head. Just as I believe Tati is jumping on the "I'm a skincare science nerd!" train and trying to emulate Stephanie Nicole, I think Casey is trying to do the same. But this girl doesn't even know what's in the skincare she's using!!!! :roll:

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Can somebody tell me what "Lines and Last Night" could mean? English isn't my first Language and I've never heard of that expression before, so I don't get why she's so upset with the name of that blush.

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

^ it is most likely talking about cocaine. as in doing a line of coke

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

I don't think her and Davis are bad looking at all and army school pays so he most likely also has money. What bothers me are her constant selfies and begging to " like, comment, share...." Bla bla bla every video! I commented on her last Instagram pic saying girl I'm sure your subscribers will like the videos even without you asking AND SHE DELETED IT! I wasn't even mean or anything. She's so full of herself you can tell she thinks she's hot shit. It's just not attractive.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I just SS this from her Iphone7 vid; does anyone know what new car she got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

All this girl does is buy buy buy buy buy (including buying Frankenstein).

Her life must not be as great as she claims it to be. The materialism, shopping addiction and insecurity (87744543355 selfies, pounds of makeup/fake hair) are so telling.

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”