Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

justanothergossiper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gab00briella Lindcrazy - Velvet Twin Slayer (Part 44)

Post by justanothergossiper »

1. A whole month with the same hair colour, omfg you're so inspirational Gobs a true achievement.
2. Like you'll be able to keep it till October :rofl:
3. Elsa and PLL are not halloween costumes wtf?!

justanothergossiper
Informer
Informer

Post by justanothergossiper »

miserlou wrote:
kittensnout wrote:
lexipedia wrote:Image

Is this just a random selection of words? I've read it at least 4 times and it still makes no sense. Get off twitter Gabshite.

dream-gabby invented a portable oven that wasn't hot to the touch (outside) and could carry it in her bag while it cooked chicken. it wasn't that hard, you needn't slag her off over nothing.
I wouldn't say lacking in good command of the English language was nothing. So so so sorry.
It too me way too long to figure out what a 'bag pack' was
I thought that was a spelling mistake!?
But she's just put on twitter that she didn't realise that it was called a backpack.
This happens to her so often, how can she actually be so dumb. This is a joke right, it's all her social experiment.

imdonewithyou
Talker
Talker

Post by imdonewithyou »

[tweet][/tweet]

Ouch!

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

lexipedia wrote:
kittensnout wrote:Image

Is this just a random selection of words? I've read it at least 4 times and it still makes no sense. Get off twitter Gabshite.
dream-gabby invented a portable oven that wasn't hot to the touch (outside) and could carry it in her bag while it cooked chicken. it wasn't that hard, you needn't slag her off over nothing.
Lol she is thick as shit though, and boring as hell, who tweets that? It wasn't even an interesting dream.

Haha maybe metaphorically she is the oven lol I think her subconscious was telling her to get a life and leave the house, become the portable oven Gabs you can do it! and going to doctors appointments, Starbucks with your mum or going and doodling in your managements office doesn't count. Either that or her subconscious is reminding her she owns an oven and should fucking use it, rather than ordering deliveroo for every meal of the day.

Did it make anyone else laugh that she's going to Brighton for her check up today and Zoe tweets Road trip. Haha she obviously knew she was coming and got the hell out of Brighton.

RoisinDubh17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RoisinDubh17 »

imdonewithyou wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Ouch!
Shade from the twins is the best thing ever lol :FU:

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

the twins also tweeted a few days ago saying they're going out with Victoria from inthefrow on New Years Eve so I assume they'll be with the other gleam lot as well.
I wonder what Gabby will do

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rashboots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rashboots »

megx wrote:the twins also tweeted a few days ago saying they're going out with Victoria from inthefrow on New Years Eve so I assume they'll be with the other gleam lot as well.
I wonder what Gabby will do

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Probably sit at home. Cry. Eat microwave meals and tell the world she doesn't believe in celebrating new years eve...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Gabby will be a total Bridget Jones on new years eve, eating lactose filled foods and singing a Westend worthy version of all by myself :rofl:

bgr11229
Informer
Informer

Post by bgr11229 »

JustAmy wrote:Hi ladies,

I know people hate it when others ask for a recap, but could someone update me on what's been happening since Boxing Day?

Any of you who live in the UK will know about the floods up North. I live in York, and we're one of the worst affected places. It's not flooded this badly in 15 years and it's terrible. The internet went off 2 days ago and I've been spending my time helping to sandbag local areas to prevent more flooding.

I'd appreciate a little update to save me trawling through Lord knows how many pages when I don't have the mental energy to do so.

Thanks guys :love2:

Oh no! hope you and your family are all safe, I wish there was more we could do to help everybody! :love2: :love2:

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

What the heck is a bag pack?

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Wow. Sorry, i just read the last page and saw she meant backpack. Holy shit is she dumb.

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Arg, all this Vlogmas has made me feel sorry for Gobz which is something I never thought I'd say.
She's lonely - partially through her own doing, no doubt but it almost seems self-destructive to a degree. Like she's self sabotaging her relationships with others and making herself isolated because she can't cope.

Her best friends are her mother and the cat.

rashboots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rashboots »

slap wrote:Arg, all this Vlogmas has made me feel sorry for Gobz which is something I never thought I'd say.
She's lonely - partially through her own doing, no doubt but it almost seems self-destructive to a degree. Like she's self sabotaging her relationships with others and making herself isolated because she can't cope.

I said the same a few pages back. Totally agree with you.

I sincerely hope she finds herself in 2016. She's a shitty person, but I personally think she just has no clue about who she is or what she's doing with her life.

She needs some real, stable friendships in her life.

urs15
Informer
Informer

Post by urs15 »

rashboots wrote:
slap wrote:Arg, all this Vlogmas has made me feel sorry for Gobz which is something I never thought I'd say.

I said the same a few pages back. Totally agree with you.

I sincerely hope she finds herself in 2016. She's a shitty person, but I personally think she just has no clue about who she is or what she's doing with her life.

She needs some real, stable friendships in her life.

I think my 17/18 year old self would relate to her a lot, because I was sort of the same. I wouldn't go out much, although I had very close friends, I used to isolate myself and stay at home and pity myself rather than go out with them. But the thing is, that was 2 years ago. I'm 20 now, so younger than Gabbatron, and I have sort of found myself. I am much happier now and I know how to cope with life. But Gabby is 21 and obviously doesn't know how to have a healthy/normal relationship with another human being. What I would find interesting is WHY? Why does she push people away? It's clearly her fault, her bratty and jealous behaviour and all, but by 21 you should know how to control your emotions and be able to rationally think about decisions regarding your life.
Maybe she should take a break/quit Youtube for a while and focus on her obviously existing problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylie boomerang
Learner
Learner

Post by kylie boomerang »

I don't think she's living a very fulfilling life to be honest. I don't think it can be very rewarding for your soul to buy a load of stuff you don't really want or need just so you can film videos about it or to do sponsor ads continually. The makeup/style gurus contribution to YT is all quite shallow really because it's about what you look like and what you buy.
I think the constant attention seeking on social media and treating 11 year olds as your peers isn't really a good thing either. For someone that was bullied, quite introverted and has issues with how they look, YT and everything it entails, is really quite toxic. It's vapid and shallow and she needs some substance to her life. I'm glad she's got her cat and her mum but if I was Jane I would be having sleepless nights over my daughter :-(
It will blow up eventually!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

I can't believe she promised to buy her mum a new screen but then made her buy it herself because she bought two kitchen aid mixers??? Her and her mum live under the same roof for at least 80% of the time anyway why would they need one each???

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

staedtler wrote:
kittensnout wrote:
martix wrote:Dear Gobster:

[youtube][/youtube]
It's a bit pot calling kettle black to tell her she shouldn't hate on other girls when we are sitting around slagging her off :rofl:
:rofl: preach
1. I said Gobster
2. I dare to write something genuinely nice about her... I know I couldn't (I'm still thinking about It tho :tu: )

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

"I'm going to make some baking videos because I love baking...and yesterday I bought a Kitchenaid because I don't have any proper baking equipment..."

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

She buys er mum a ~£300 kitchen aid but won't pay for a new phone screen?

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

I don't think she's self sabotaging anything. It's just that she shows her true colours to everyone after a while. She's not a good person at all, she's passive aggressive abusive even to people who kiss her a$$ or genuinely love her. And the thing that infuriates me is that she doesn't learn from her mistakes, she doesn't try to right her wrongs. She literally thinks she's the queen of all and people should run behind her. I don't think she feels lonely, I think she feels angry that people are having fun without her instead of begging to be with her.

When you burn bridges you either have to fly or swim and she isn't willing to do either and I don't feel one bit sorry for her when I remember everything she's done and said.
Last edited by Nekyia on Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Return to “Gabriella”