PointlessPug Dayes 8

Lila-Rag
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPug Dayes 8

Post by Lila-Rag »

Hi everyone, first time poster long time lurker you know the spiel haha.
I don't really know where to start this because there's just so much to say about this moron but I guess the thing that really made me decided to post was him secretly filming the supermarket employee. That irked me so much because it's just such an invasion of privacy. As someone who has worked in the retail industry if I found out that I had been secretly recorded by someone I would feel so uncomfortable.
Also he doesn't understand that even if there was a microwave there the employee most likely wouldn't have let him use it due to health and saftey rules. Especially if it's something that's not part of their section seeing as it was a frozen product (if that makes any sense.)
Oh and why does he have his mouth open in all of his thumbnails? It makes him look so dumb and I just think of him catching flies or something, but hey I guess frogs main source of food are flies.
Sorry for the little rant I just had to get it off my chest.

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

I am so mad at him filming the employee, can you imagine if that happened to Him the uproar he would cause?

Who the hell does he think he is doing that and Shawn didnt even tell him to put the camera away. Him and zoe are surrounded by yesmen who benefit from their money and YouTube fame.

I never really wished bad on him vefore but he gets more obnoxious by the day I just cannot wait for it to crash ans burm for him.

That is all haha.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

You know when someone annoys you a bit, and suddenly EVERYTHING they do annoys you? Like, completely not proportionate annoyance but RAGING annoyance for something actually quite minor? That's the relationship Alfie and I have. I swear I only watch his vlogs to have something new to be annoyed about every day!

Things this time-
Nala being "tired" all the time. IS SHE THOUGH? Or is she bored and under stimulated?
Pizza dough takes four hours? It doesn't.
Renaming his office as his studio/ playground/ christ knows what. Has Alfie begun to behave like a special snowflake? He couldn't possibly have something mundane as an "office"! But as said above, offices are for actual grown up humans who have to work hard in something worthwhile.

bizzyb
Talker
Talker

Post by bizzyb »

Take a shot every time he says 'literally' in the most recent vlog. End up in hospital.

I honestly flinched every time he said it.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

The day he stands up and he admits that he HIMSELF did something wrong will be a great day indeed , thats a day where his maturity will show because lets face it , it still seems like he's going through puberty. Theres no big mention anymore about how he can drive really it was such a hyped up thing for nothing.

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

I don't watch Alfie as he is a moron who makes me want to punch things but real pizza dough should be let to rise and flavour for 6 to 8 hours. So for him to leave it for 4 hours isn't bad. It even isn't quite enough.

Blubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blubb »

runningon wrote:
Blubb wrote:"We understand you challenged whether the vlog on the Alfie Deyes videos page was clearly identifiable as a marketing communication.

We’ve assessed the information you have provided, and from the information we have, we think it likely that the ad had breached the Advertising Code that we administer. We are writing to let you know that we have taken steps to address this. "

I :love2: ASA. When some of the British YTers break the rules, don't let them get away with this shit and let ASA know.
This is fantastic. Which vlog was this ad in?
I'm happy to answer questions via PM but answering it here might not be the best idea. It was def. a video with no "AD" in the title and just a sneaky little white "AD" in the corner of the thumbnail, though.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

[tweet][/tweet]

Allow me to quote myself:
helia wrote:Image

How is he getting away with covering the 'AD' so obviously? I know someone else posted about this, but it's even worse on the desktop version. I wonder if he figured it out by himself or if Gleam tipped him off about it?
Yes Alfie, you're so damn noble for being the only one to always put AD in the thumbnail. Sure, it's hidden so well not even a bloodhound could sniff it out, but it's still technically THERE right? How dare these other YouTubers try to get away with such hideous trickery.

Blubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Blubb »

helia wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Allow me to quote myself:
helia wrote:Image

How is he getting away with covering the 'AD' so obviously? I know someone else posted about this, but it's even worse on the desktop version. I wonder if he figured it out by himself or if Gleam tipped him off about it?
Yes Alfie, you're so damn noble for being the only one to always put AD in the thumbnail. Sure, it's hidden so well not even a bloodhound could sniff it out, but it's still technically THERE right? How dare these other YouTubers try to get away with such hideous trickery.
Ah, screw it. That's the video which I've reported about a month ago.

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

I feel we need to immortalise this glorious moment forever.

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

I had to do a double take for that!!! He is like an airhead stuck up his ass all day. He must be still going through puberty or is that dumb.
Next topic called Pointlessbrain??

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Evan posted this under Pointless' tweet about YTs not putting AD:

I'm assuming it's a reference to this meme:

Other people are also calling him out on putting a white AD on a white background

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

helia wrote:I feel we need to immortalise this glorious moment forever.

Very clear.. very.. clear?! :rofl:

I do sometimes wonder if he talks shit as a 'put on' for people to stir more hate.. or if he genuinely is a completely deluded little frog

morrigan_88
Informer
Informer

Post by morrigan_88 »

He is so clueless!!!! I can't believe it... when I think he couldn't be more stupid... he tops himself
*English is not my first language*

Xa_K
Talker
Talker

Post by Xa_K »

This "for you guys" that he says all the time is so annoying!! And the fact that he says he is just so excited for us to watch his videos to see what he created? Ok calm down Alfie you upload the most boring vlogs and i am sure the game videos are awful as well, he acts like he makes the best videos in the world.Also does he have a problem with speaking? He tries so hard to explain about his mom and says the same thing in different ways and then at the end he throws a "you guys get what i mean" and he does that a lot, i dont get why he keeps it in the video.Oh and this about his hair, oh my god he is sooo vain he looks at his hair all the time "Look at my hair" "Oh my gosh my hair" and just pushes it to the side and it looks exactly the same. Btw does anyone find it weird that zoe tweeted this [tweet][/tweet] ? So alfie doesnt ask her how she is everyday? Their relationship is so weird

DavidSBrough
Learner
Learner

Post by DavidSBrough »

The other YouTubers who don't put #ad in their videos are probably American and the American YTers don't have to because the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) are based in the UK.

And he complains about something and basically talks about himself and his fans don't even realise!

DavidSBrough
Learner
Learner

Post by DavidSBrough »

Xa_K wrote:This "for you guys" that he says all the time is so annoying!! And the fact that he says he is just so excited for us to watch his videos to see what he created? Ok calm down Alfie you upload the most boring vlogs and i am sure the game videos are awful as well, he acts like he makes the best videos in the world.Also does he have a problem with speaking? He tries so hard to explain about his mom and says the same thing in different ways and then at the end he throws a "you guys get what i mean" and he does that a lot, i dont get why he keeps it in the video.Oh and this about his hair, oh my god he is sooo vain he looks at his hair all the time "Look at my hair" "Oh my gosh my hair" and just pushes it to the side and it looks exactly the same. Btw does anyone find it weird that zoe tweeted this [tweet][/tweet] ? So alfie doesnt ask her how she is everyday? Their relationship is so weird
Alfie is too obsessed with himself to care about anyone else. Alfie it wouldn't hurt to ask your girlfriend how she is you self centred twat!

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

In yesterday's vlog he talked about "poppy's car". Poppy does not have her license! Did alfie give his to her?

Whenever I make a pizza myself, I buy the base and just throw stuff on, so I don't know how long making the dough takes. But if I were to make one, I'd research it the day before!

Also in today's vlog: his new signature is ugly and easy af. Even the paper he wrote it on looks stupid. So annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

Sorry for a double post but I'm still watching the vlog and he's bring annoying again. He's talking about how blue he looks. He says this quite often and it's annoying! Just change the white balance when you're editing it, it's not that hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funfunthinkaboutfun
Informer
Informer

Post by funfunthinkaboutfun »

oh alfrog, sometimes it's better to just shut up, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that

Return to “Pointless Blog”