Butthole lips 4 ever

Caseynfinnegan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by Caseynfinnegan »

Seeing Sam in these old pregnancy vlogs is mind blowing for someone who never saw them...
She's as dumb as a box of rocks
In a weird way though I thought she was much prettier with her janky teeth. :P

Make It Stop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Make It Stop »

Are the males in that family EVER going to get their hair trimmed??? Jay looks absolutely disgusting with that nasty mop on his head! And Princess P can't see unless he's pushing his "bangs" out of his eyes. Do they not see this? And if she was a hairdresser, why can't she do a simple boy's cut for him? Please, someone help me understand!!!

Make It Stop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Make It Stop »

I just, like, watched her, like, 26 week, like, update. What in the, like, fuck was that? I think I've just seen the biggest dipshit I have ever seen, like, in my life! You could play a, like, drinking game every time she says, "like" and get really fuckered up.

rupybrawr
Debater
Debater

Post by rupybrawr »

Make It Stop wrote:I just, like, watched her, like, 26 week, like, update. What in the, like, fuck was that? I think I've just seen the biggest dipshit I have ever seen, like, in my life! You could play a, like, drinking game every time she says, "like" and get really fuckered up.
Lol wait till you see the 33 week featuring lardass.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Edie wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Scam say Jobless is "beautiful"

Nope

And why is he mad at her for doing her makeup while he cleans the kitchen? Wtf else is he going to do? Lazy POS.
Maybe that's where P gets his irrational anger at them over things that don't matter. He sees it every day from that lazy sack of shit and we all know he's a parrot.
That shirt says it all. Stuffing his maw, all day, every day. What a fucking loser.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

And you just know that they arranged for Jobless to be extra noisy and rude and for Phoenix to interrupt Sam's vanity "tour" video because we give Sam shit about them making their presence known in her beauty videos. Especially Jobless. He isn't going to let a bunch of bitches on a website tell HIM were he can hang out and he is going to throw a hissy fit tantrum to make his point. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a fucking loser. Hey, Jobless, why don't you go get a job and a life, you fat fuck.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Jobless in that 33 week vlog. He has always been a fucking idiot tool. ALWAYS! Too much sharing and we don't want to hear about Jobless going maintenance on Sam's undercarriage. Keep that shit to yourselves! :barf:

So, where are Lily's pregnancy vlogs? Guess she didn't rate, like the Golden Prince. I know that they weren't posting videos while Sam was carrying Lily but you would think that she would have made the videos, anyway. "FOR THE MEMORIES." Don'tcha know? 8-)

LADY2691
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LADY2691 »

B.Honest wrote:Wtf? They are "cooking" lunch meat?! And where is Scam getting her diet advice. She should have half a grapefruit OR a handful of berries not a whole grapefruit AND berries. These two have no clue. Have they not heard of the Internet? Wealth of information out there.

Long time lurker. I rarely feel the need to comment because all of you usually make the same comments I would. And I love you guys for it.
But I just had to comment that these two need to learn what a serving size is. While it doesn't look like much, that meal is at least 2 servings of everything. The meat whatever it is looks like 3. When you start to make changes in your eating habits you should be measuring and weighting every thing. It is a serious wake up call. And if she is cutting carbs she shouldn't be eating more veggies to start with and slowly bring in the fruit. Fruit should be a treat not the meal.
And that peanut butter and apples was super calories. A small apple is a serving, and small is small, most apples are 2 to 3+ servings.
Sorry to go on about it but to see people who think they know but have no clue makes me crazy. They literally have no clue on so much.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

A couple of comments from the 33 week pregnancy vlog:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Desert Wind wrote:
Edie wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Scam say Jobless is "beautiful"

Nope

And why is he mad at her for doing her makeup while he cleans the kitchen? Wtf else is he going to do? Lazy POS.
Maybe that's where P gets his irrational anger at them over things that don't matter. He sees it every day from that lazy sack of shit and we all know he's a parrot.
That shirt says it all. Stuffing his maw, all day, every day. What a fucking loser.
His hair looks so dirty, I guess he doesn't bathe often either.

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Jobless is a f*king tool-proves his immaturity level in this video right here. We really don't need to know about Jobless shaving Sam's pubes. I remember the video they did after Phoenix was born, and even though they were told not to have intercourse for at least a week they did it a day or two after she gave birth. You *know* it was Jobless idea. He was probably like a bratty child and wouldn't leave her alone. After birth when you are stitched up, that is the last thing you want going on down there. It shows how much respect he has for Sam and her body. What an A*hole!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Make It Stop wrote:Are the males in that family EVER going to get their hair trimmed??? Jay looks absolutely disgusting with that nasty mop on his head! And Princess P can't see unless he's pushing his "bangs" out of his eyes. Do they not see this? And if she was a hairdresser, why can't she do a simple boy's cut for him? Please, someone help me understand!!!

You're asking a question we have been asking for a very long time. She has trimmed P's hair. By trim I mean she cut what seemed like less than an eighth of an inch off. His hair is nothing survival IMO. It's not voluminous anymore. It's not curly. To me it's morning worthy of keeping. But I guess she'd rather him have his Goldie locks mop than him look decent. When Jay is your role model what can you expect? I've seem homeless people who look more cleaned up thank him.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Butthole lips 4 ever

Post by hellyeah »

LADY2691 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:Wtf? They are "cooking" lunch meat?! And where is Scam getting her diet advice. She should have half a grapefruit OR a handful of berries not a whole grapefruit AND berries. These two have no clue. Have they not heard of the Internet? Wealth of information out there.

Long time lurker. I rarely feel the need to comment because all of you usually make the same comments I would. And I love you guys for it.
But I just had to comment that these two need to learn what a serving size is. While it doesn't look like much, that meal is at least 2 servings of everything. The meat whatever it is looks like 3. When you start to make changes in your eating habits you should be measuring and weighting every thing. It is a serious wake up call. And if she is cutting carbs she shouldn't be eating more veggies to start with and slowly bring in the fruit. Fruit should be a treat not the meal.
And that peanut butter and apples was super calories. A small apple is a serving, and small is small, most apples are 2 to 3+ servings.
Sorry to go on about it but to see people who think they know but have no clue makes me crazy. They literally have no clue on so much.

As I mentioned before, honestly, I'd rather see them eat 2-3 servings of fruits and veggies than some of the shit they would cook or eat at Ernie's etc. I agree they need a good scale. I got one when I was trying to count calories. It's very eye opening!

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

In today's new Vlog, Jay is venturing out into his own Vlog channel. On and on with explanations as to why. Daddy pig doesn't get to 'show how much he does' everyday. They don't have enough time to put all their footage into one Vlog. Are you kidding me? :roll:

These two make me so thankful for my life. I couldn't imagine living as aimlessly as these two daft imbeciles do. Geez...

I skimmed through most of the Vlog. I can't make myself sit and watch a whole one. Seems like such a waste of time and I can feel my brain cells dwindle as they speak.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Today's beauty video. From the Dumber than a Box of Rocks File: Sam can't read or pronounce common words like "Marrakesh" and "Effervescent." What the FUCK? How does a person reach adulthood that fucking STUPID???? And if she is unsure of pronunciation or can't read the word, Google is there, to help.

Still wearing pink fucking eye shadow. It's okay, once in a while but you would think that is the only eye shadow that stupid, boring twunt owns.

Hog in the room, making sure that we all know that hog is in the room. What a fucker.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

So Jay is going to diet/lose weight, start working out regularly at the gym and film and edit a daily vlog. okay. sure.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

One thing I notice about youtubers and their resolutions is that they don't ever have anything to do with their children. It's always about themselves. What about goals like plan a fun family outing to a new place once a week or work on teaching your child to read? Youtubers are just professional narcissists.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

hellyeah wrote:Key word, people: WERE

Why is Sam a super woman? Because she chose to get pregnant twice and raise children? Guess what Lety, lots of people have kids and actually work at jobs with time restraints, bosses, travel, and their spouse isn't a stay at home slazy pig.

It really bugs me when people call women like her super woman. She does nothing to deserve that title. Sam should try having a husband away fighting a war twice. Having to raise two kids without the help of her husband. That is a superwoman. Not one that has a lazy ass husband home all the time to help! :x

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Jay is going to start doing his own daily vlogs.. :rofl:

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper