MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Part 9

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Continue here! Thank you to IronLily for the thread name
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MsAmberWalter: How To Lose a Fanbase You Didn't Have--Pa

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Hey!! Good news, st james can quit the daycare business.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Everyone remembers Home Alone when the kids attached strings to manikins to make it seemed like he wasn't alone? This is what the kid in the background makes me think of. The kid (if it is a kid) is walking sideways with his or her hands in the air, slowly walking out of the frame...huh?

To use kids like this to prove how much of a liar you are is pathetic and evil...first your voodoo vedio, and now making them parade around for you. :FU:
Paris83 BaBy :tu:

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

The way that everyone is describing the kid in the background makes me feel like I'm missing something. From what I saw she is literally in the frame for all of two seconds and the only thing I can tell is her walking towards the kitchen where Ambien is. Ambien just doesn't seem suspicious in that moment to me. Maybe I'm completely missing it but it doesn't seem planned at all. Just a kid spying on an adult or possibly photo bombing.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Amber is being really quiet but remember in her arrest warrant video in the description she said she had to go to Sacramento this month....... There is a court date on Monday so imma bet she is on her way and she isn't snapping or anything so she's trying to hide this...... The fact she snapped all day yesterday but says her phone has been broken for two days tells me she is going to use that as an r excuse as to why she didn't snap all weekend. She will be back and say her phone is fixed and I'll call her ass out. You can't snap and say my phone is not working?????

Anyway I always rant and it never ends up making a whole lot of sense but sounds good in my head lol......

BTW... Idk if this is happening to any of you but as I've become so immersed in this drama I have actually had s dream and a visit from Amber in this dream, which tells me I need to find a better hobby other than following miss shit show...... I'm driving myself crazy....

Anyway yes Amber has court Monday cause it's for a permanent RO, which mark said the other person had to be in the court room for that type of situation..... At least that's what I remember
Last edited by Frankie grande on Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:The way that everyone is describing the kid in the background makes me feel like I'm missing something. From what I saw she is literally in the frame for all of two seconds and the only thing I can tell is her walking towards the kitchen where Ambien is. Ambien just doesn't seem suspicious in that moment to me. Maybe I'm completely missing it but it doesn't seem planned at all. Just a kid spying on an adult or possibly photo bombing.

Exactly you can see her shadow before she comes into frame and you can tell she was walking from down the hall..... I admit I have a hard time closing my eyes for this train wreck but the conspiracy theories are a bit outrageous... Jason daughter may have gotten sick at school nd Amber was the only one available..... And you all know how against Amber I am but this whole kids conspiracy is a bit out there

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Frankie grande wrote:Amber is being shipped quiet but remember in her arrest warrant video in the description she said she had to go to Sacramento this month....... There is a court date on Monday so imma bet she is on her way and she isn't snapping or anything so she's trying to hide this...... The fact she snapped all day yesterday but days her phone has been broken for two days tells me she is going to use that as an r excuse as to why she didn't snap all weekend. She will be back and say her phone is fixed and I'll call her ass out. You can't snap and say my phone is not working?????

Anyway I always rant and it never ends up making a while lot of sense but sounds good in my head lol......

BTW... Idk if this is happening to any of you but as I've become so immersed in this drama I have actually had s dream and a visit from Amber in this dream, which tells me I need to find a better hobby other than following miss shit show...... I'm driving myself crazy....

Anyway yes Amber has court Monday cause it's for a permanent RO, which mark said the other person had to be in the court room for that type of situation..... At least that's what I remember
You're not alone in that--I recently had a dream about the situation and I've even got a friend of mine in on lurking the threads. She's still catching up so probably won't contribute for a while.

But yeah mother bed bug HAS to show up or else she will immediately be granted a permanent RO. Good call on the phone thing

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Ghostlikecharm wrote:The way that everyone is describing the kid in the background makes me feel like I'm missing something. From what I saw she is literally in the frame for all of two seconds and the only thing I can tell is her walking towards the kitchen where Ambien is. Ambien just doesn't seem suspicious in that moment to me. Maybe I'm completely missing it but it doesn't seem planned at all. Just a kid spying on an adult or possibly photo bombing.
I hear you, and I think you and Frankie's opinions definitely mean something around here. The only thing that makes me question it is the fact the kid clearly knee she would be in frame while doing her creepy crab walk. She didn't peek her head out or anything to see where Amber was--she walked right in at the exact moment she would be clearly on camera

Frankie grande
Talker
Talker

Post by Frankie grande »

Frankie grande wrote:Amber is being really quiet but remember in her arrest warrant video in the description she said she had to go to Sacramento this month....... There is a court date on Monday so imma bet she is on her way and she isn't snapping or anything so she's trying to hide this...... The fact she snapped all day yesterday but says her phone has been broken for two days tells me she is going to use that as an r excuse as to why she didn't snap all weekend. She will be back and say her phone is fixed and I'll call her ass out. You can't snap and say my phone is not working?????

Anyway I always rant and it never ends up making a whole lot of sense but sounds good in my head lol......

Got ahead of myself about her not snapping but she is obviously in the passenger seat when she snapped that pic........ I believe she really is headed to Sacramento as we speak

kels1166
Learner
Learner

Post by kels1166 »

From the looks of her seating arrangement, I'm guessing her and Jailson are heading to CA for the court date on Monday. Which I find to be strange, considering he needs permission from the court to leave the state...
Also, her texts are still 'broken'? Bitch, why don't you stop playing victim conspiracy theorist and go to your fucking carrier service and get that shit fixed. I'm sure they could figure out your made up problem in about 5 seconds. But no, you'd rather play the victim role and have something dramatic happening in your life (that you probably made up anyway).

Hlrose

Post by Hlrose »

Maybe if the subpoena has been served to Apple for the iCloud info Apple & AT&T fired her as a customer lol

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

the space the creeper was crab waling out of is not a hallway min 2:16
its a study behind the fireplace wall
Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 3.17.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-12 at 12.31.23 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

PhantomMuse wrote:the space the creeper was crab waling out of is not a hallway min 2:16
To me it looked like she was tiptoeing, not crab waking. Also, just in case I'm giving off the wrong idea, I'm totally not trying to defend Ambien at all about this, just doesn't seem like she is pulling anything sneaky in this video to me. I think even someone who lies as much as she does she probably takes a break from creating more lies and scenarios that she has to keep up with, and does so poorly. Just my thoughts. She's still a hideous terrible person who sucks at YT lol.

Ghostlikecharm
Learner
Learner

Post by Ghostlikecharm »

PhantomMuse wrote:the space the creeper was crab waling out of is not a hallway min 2:16
To me it looked like she was tiptoeing, not crab walking. Also, just in case I'm giving off the wrong idea, I'm totally not trying to defend Ambien at all about this, just doesn't seem like she is pulling anything sneaky in this video to me. I think even someone who lies as much as she does she probably takes a break from creating more lies and scenarios that she has to keep up with, and does so poorly. Just my thoughts. She's still a hideous terrible person who sucks at YT lol.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I just want to know how is she able to snapchat (while clearly not on wifi) but not able to text?

I'm calling BS on this. She probably just gave her number out to too many of her bedbugs and that is her excuse for not responding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

I just want to know how is she able to snapchat (while clearly not on wifi) but not able to text?

I'm calling BS on this. She probably just gave her number out to too many of her bedbugs and that is her excuse for not responding.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

sorry for the triple post

This website is so incredible frustrating.

tardy4theparty
Learner
Learner

Post by tardy4theparty »

I just watched the new video. Omg. She really thinks her books are gonna be made into a movie???? Um, no. Cray-cray.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”