ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ARose186 / Arden Rose Part 2

Post by Booboo2 »

If she wanted to have a flattering short hair do, she should have gone for a side part like this with longer bangs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/05/68/0205 ... ircuts.jpg

It looks way more classic and clean than her cut now.

I think she just has “I’m not like other girls” syndrome and so she always has to style her hair, clothes, etc in a way to set herself apart from other girls, even it means looking WORSE than them. Whatever, Arden, have fun being “unique” and looking like shit.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Booboo2 wrote:If she wanted to have a flattering short hair do, she should have gone for a side part like this with longer bangs

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/05/68/0205 ... ircuts.jpg

It looks way more classic and clean than her cut now.

I think she just has “I’m not like other girls” syndrome and so she always has to style her hair, clothes, etc in a way to set herself apart from other girls, even it means looking WORSE than them. Whatever, Arden, have fun being “unique” and looking like shit.
This is what I find the most annoying about her tbh! She has always given off the vibe that she's ''not like other girls'' yet every ''phase'' she has had she COPIED from other girls? Even her personality is phoney AF. She thinks she is so quirky and special but is actually just a low rent version of girls that actually are a little different without being cringey try hards.
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Yeah well, as long as she has the delete comment button and has a few people who don't see through her facade, she won't even attempt to change her ways.

I too, have been under the impression she has that "not like the other girls" syndrome. When she was in her video game and meme phase this showed through especially, but now she's trying to copycat the likes of Lana Del Rey, Zooey Deschanel, presumably this instagram girl and possibly many many more whilst trying to put up that ~original~ and ~unique~ image.

CoffeeAndGrapefruit
Learner
Learner

Post by CoffeeAndGrapefruit »

The last video she posted was a full month ago. Is she serious?

Do any of you remember back when she lived in Arkansas and announced a new uploading schedule with some type of new themed video every day (including stuff on her vlog channel). She didn't stick with it for too long, but she was still posting SO much more frequently than this, and the videos were way more consistent quality-wise. Her lack of work ethic now drives me crazy because she used to be so much better about it.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

CoffeeAndGrapefruit wrote:The last video she posted was a full month ago. Is she serious?

Do any of you remember back when she lived in Arkansas and announced a new uploading schedule with some type of new themed video every day (including stuff on her vlog channel). She didn't stick with it for too long, but she was still posting SO much more frequently than this, and the videos were way more consistent quality-wise. Her lack of work ethic now drives me crazy because she used to be so much better about it.
The crazy thing is that she said weeks ago that she was putting a vlog together from all the footage of their Europe holiday over Christmas. Which would've been great because it would've been (presumably) non sponsored and a change up from her recent content, and hopefully an interesting video because she had footage of all the sights they'd seen, etc. And then she just doesn't do it...... and based on her Insta stories it's not like it's because she was suddenly booked for a job or something else came up, she's just been hanging out. It's crazy to me that she has the stuff to just put out a simple holiday vlog that would definitely be popular and then she doesn't because she just feels like sleeping and playing video games instead.

You'd think on all the flights between the US and UK she could get a lot of editing done too.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Her story... that FRINGE. It's soooo bad, so uneven, so thin and looks so greasy.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Okay... I love short hair, and there have been so many cute short hair cuts going around lately, so much inspiration... but Arden's so far looks like a travesty. It's also clearly not what she wanted based on the pictures she showed a while ago. There are too many random layers in there, it looks mullet-ish. And so dated, like something from 2008 or something. What a terrible cut that stylist did! And combine that with the short bangs? No.

I also think she looks straight up unhealthy sometimes... I know she's going for the 'purposefully greasy' look, but she's lost a lot of weight and I think her hair is super thin, stringy, and flat because of it.

fictionist
Learner
Learner

Post by fictionist »

Im always worried that arden doesnt eat at all. For someone who is 5'5-5'7" ( im unsure which one she is) 110/115ibs is definitely in the underweight category. I am at that height and the minimum healthy weight is 125/130ibs. I noticed a lot of her fans used to ask her if she was okay because she would look too thin in her mirror selfies. Arden has definitely lost a bunch of weight.... and it would explains her hair being extremely thin.

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater

Post by leopardmuffin »

fictionist wrote:Im always worried that arden doesnt eat at all. For someone who is 5'5-5'7" ( im unsure which one she is) 110/115ibs is definitely in the underweight category. I am at that height and the minimum healthy weight is 125/130ibs. I noticed a lot of her fans used to ask her if she was okay because she would look too thin in her mirror selfies. Arden has definitely lost a bunch of weight.... and it would explains her hair being extremely thin.

Did she post her weight or say it somewhere?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Well she straight up said she had an ED in that vid from a year or two ago. Then at the end she said she was cured after recently watching a veganism documentary because she only wanted to nourish her body now.

I was like 'girl no lol' because as someone who has had a similar thing, you have to realize it's a mental health issue and doesn't just go away because you want it to or after watching a movie. But I've done the same, gone through a good patch and thought I was cured and 'got' it now. In reality you need pretty rigorous and dedicated treatment. But she has other compulsive disorders (the hair pulling thing) so an ED goes right along with it unfortunately.

She doesn't seem to really work out so all that weight doesn't just fall off and stay off for no reason.

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Can't believe it...she's actually uploading a video! :o :o :o :o

Booboo2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Booboo2 »

She literally said her weight in numbers in that video a while ago about body image, it’s still on her channel. I don’t remember exactly what it was but I know for a fact it was pretty healthy and normal for her height, but she claimed she felt chubby and hated her arms that’s why she found veganism and got “healthier” (aka lost weight and is probably underweight for her height now). I remember feeling disappointed that she chose to say the numbers and act like it was chubby when she has young girls looking up to her. It is really irresponsible when you think about it.

I also think her having a naturally round face makes her feel bigger than she really is. It’s unfortunate but I knew someone else who had that and they were always obsessing over their weight and how they gained in their cheeks and not “good” places.

I agree that she probably doesn’t really eat. She seems unhealthy. I kind of wonder if her acne might be caused partly by malnourishment plus undereating can wreck havoc on your hormones. She may not be getting enough protein or iron which could definitely cause thinning hair. ( not a doctor but I’ve read tons about women’s nutrition and how it can affect our skin and hair)

I wish she would set a good example for her young fans and stop being sedentary and start working out, you can eat more when you work out. I bet it would help her anxiety/depression as well. She also clearly has enough money to afford a trainer, she could hire someone to come to her house if she’s too lazy to go to a gym. :roll:

lol I wrote a novel.. but ugh, it really does bothers me how these youtubers are getting paid so much money, all while having these impressionable young fans looking up to them and they don’t even set very good examples for them. That body image video was borderline pro-Ana..

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

her life in LA just seems so sad. all she appears to do is wake up and laze around the house in pajamas with an unwashed face and dirty hair just waiting for will to fly in every couple of weeks. her acting jobs aren't that frequent and when she's not with will you never see her out and about with friends or running errands- especially because she gets everything sent to her through PR. her daily routine is basically just rambling to her phone about nothing for an insta story while looking unkempt, taking lolita-esque selfies in that one bedroom mirror, and making up excuses for why she can't put up content.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

Meh, this screenshot is pretty low quality but what are her eyebrows doing. XD

Also in her instagram story she was talking about men harassing her, which I tbh would feel sick about as well.

mg95
Informer
Informer

Post by mg95 »

puckerjugs wrote: Also in her instagram story she was talking about men harassing her, which I tbh would feel sick about as well.
Of course the one day I chose to shade her routine of lazy instagram stories, she posted something about being harassed. That sucks that that happened to her ugh how awful. Seeing her get fired up though made me wish she posted more ranty/feminist/body positive content on her channel like she sort of attempted to do in the past but gave up on. Her notions are sometimes misguided or executed wrong but I think overall she's smart enough that she could actually be a positive voice for the young people that watch her.

puckerjugs
Informer
Informer

Post by puckerjugs »

mg95 wrote:
puckerjugs wrote: Also in her instagram story she was talking about men harassing her, which I tbh would feel sick about as well.
Of course the one day I chose to shade her routine of lazy instagram stories, she posted something about being harassed. That sucks that that happened to her ugh how awful. Seeing her get fired up though made me wish she posted more ranty/feminist/body positive content on her channel like she sort of attempted to do in the past but gave up on. Her notions are sometimes misguided or executed wrong but I think overall she's smart enough that she could actually be a positive voice for the young people that watch her.
I completely agree. Didn't she say on her video about "the worst things about 2017" something about how she's only relevant on youtube if she talks about sex? Not sure what she was referring to exactly, but I think her big sister talks--as irritatingly "experienced" as she makes herself seem--are pretty uplifting in ways to her younger viewers or to other women her age who just need someone to relate to. She still has a huge platform that could grow again if she put some more time into things she's passionate about.

I genuinely think that Will absolutely brings out the worst in her, making her lazy and in a way "too good" to do youtube anymore if it's not some hipster paid promotion. It's a waste really.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

Of course he brings the worst in her. He’s job is basically renting house to his friends and I bet this house his dad bought him. And according to his friend Instagram will plays video games all day long.
And her eyebrows look gross at the moment

artemist
Talker
Talker

Post by artemist »

I can't stand Arden but I kinda fancy Will.
She's so forcibly "quirky" and loves herself and her "weirdness" oh so much, cause NO other girl ever has short hair, big glasses and dungarees. :roll:
I honestly don't see what Will see's in her. Shes unattractive and arrogant, in my opinion.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

artemist wrote:I can't stand Arden but I kinda fancy Will.
She's so forcibly "quirky" and loves herself and her "weirdness" oh so much, cause NO other girl ever has short hair, big glasses and dungarees. :roll:
I honestly don't see what Will see's in her. Shes unattractive and arrogant, in my opinion.
Point taken about Arden but you really don't see the same qualities in Will? Damn @ the dickmatizing that happens.
He is one of the more pretentious and cringeworthy ~arty~ YTers out there and that is truly saying something.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

He’s a pretentious rich kid, his father a former famous singer I believe
And will looks creepy

Return to “Arden Rose”