Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SarahBelle93x- Part 6

Post by Gaga »

nursehb wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:09 am
Gaga wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:05 pm
OMG her lip injections look terrible. Whoever did them were severely under-qualified. When you have super thin lips, but a joker-like smile, you have to inject all the way across the lips, with a bit more filler on the outer corners to balance out the smile. All her filler is focused in the center of her lips, so she looks like a duck.
Her injector is actually very prevalent and qualified. She’s very known in Nashville. However, when a client is insistent on a certain look, there is only so much you can do. When she keeps going back for more, they’re going to look worse and worse. All an injector can do is suggest that the filler is enough but it doesn’t force that person into stopping. They’ll just move on to someone else that will do it
You can refuse service. Sarah's lips back in January when I originally posted that, looked like someone under qualified did that. I wouldn't tarnish my reputation by letting someone force me into doing work that doesn't look good.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?

Post by Guest »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:27 pm
She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?
OMG on her recent IG post someone commented that her outfit looked like she could be a guest at a beetle juice dinner party. She totally didn’t mean it in a rude way, it really does look like that. Sarah replied in an extremely bitchy way that actually NO she doesn’t look like she is dressing for Halloween, she is dressed appropriately for a wedding 🤣😂 I cant with this girl. She really thinks wearing ugly expensive shit makes her Carrie Bradshaw.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

Smores wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:00 pm
xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote: She just keeps looking worse with every video. :? The Express one she just posted makes her look like a cheap hooker version of Morticia Addams. On trend for Halloween, I guess?
OMG on her recent IG post someone commented that her outfit looked like she could be a guest at a beetle juice dinner party. She totally didn’t mean it in a rude way, it really does look like that. Sarah replied in an extremely bitchy way that actually NO she doesn’t look like she is dressing for Halloween, she is dressed appropriately for a wedding 🤣😂 I cant with this girl. She really thinks wearing ugly expensive shit makes her Carrie Bradshaw.
Oh wow. I had to go look based on that description 😂 she and her boyfriend COULD NOT possibly look anymore like tryhards than they already do. And that dress makes her look like a fat ruffly insect, not Carrie Bradshaw.

sharpielurker
Learner
Learner

Post by sharpielurker »

According to Sara Jill and kiernan are identical....in what universe?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

She goes on about her haters so much in her videos. I don't get why at 26 she's letting that get to her. Also, does she even have any haters? I feel like she's too irrelevant for anyone to be getting rude in her comments these days.

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

sharpielurker wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:06 pm
According to Sara Jill and kiernan are identical....in what universe?
I hate how much Jill ran with this too. Just because your ONE friend told you that you look like her and then your minions ran with it doesn't mean you actually do. :roll:

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Goodness....she should lighten her hair and chill with the lip fillers.

Anyone else miss the preppy Sarah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

24601 wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:08 am

She’s trying (and failing) to look like Kacey Musgraves :roll: another unoriginal, copycat Sarah phase. She looks disgusting and her teeth are TERRIBLE. I don’t understand how they’ve gotten worse over the years?

treetown_squirrel
Debater
Debater

Post by treetown_squirrel »

That video... Sarah reminds me of this girl I used to envy in high school-- I'm dating myself but she always had the perfect orange tan (lol), she was a blond, perfectly preppy, etc. Fast forward ten years later and she honestly looks about 40 now between the fried hair and skin. Sarah is just barreling down that road on her current trajectory... I'm glad YouTube dropped that video in as a reminder of what I'm not missing.

Gurugossipbabe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gurugossipbabe »

Does anyone remember the girl she was friends with long blonde hair - she quit YouTube but i think was from the East coast? I can’t remember her username!

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

Gurugossipbabe wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:54 pm
Does anyone remember the girl she was friends with long blonde hair - she quit YouTube but i think was from the East coast? I can’t remember her username!
beautyxxgoddess?

Gurugossipbabe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gurugossipbabe »

je0509 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:23 pm
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
beautyxxgoddess?
Yes!!!

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Gurugossipbabe wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:32 pm
je0509 wrote:
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
beautyxxgoddess?
Yes!!!
I've gone down on such a rabbit hole catching up with her life lmao thank you for asking

je0509
Debater
Debater

Post by je0509 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:01 pm
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
je0509 wrote:
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
beautyxxgoddess?
Yes!!!
I've gone down on such a rabbit hole catching up with her life lmao thank you for asking
I had forgotten all about her, but same!!

McShade00901
Talker
Talker

Re: Elle Stepford Cleaver Crazy Cat Lady and Her 90-Day Rickety Fiance Melting in Swampland (Part 8)

Post by McShade00901 »

24601 wrote:Image

Wow I haven't watched her videos in years and this one was recently recommended on my feed. She looks completely different now. Wtf! Why is her under eye area so much more lighter than the rest of her face. And that bronzer and blush look atrocious. Yikessssss so she still looks as insecure as ever.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Gurugossipbabe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gurugossipbabe »

je0509 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:20 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:01 pm
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
je0509 wrote:
Gurugossipbabe wrote:
Lol I did the same!!

beautyxxgoddess?
Yes!!!
I had forgotten all about her, but same!!

CopperGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by CopperGirl »

Her new look is so overdone. Her eyebrows look better than they did, but her super dark hair and plumped up lips are a bit much.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Isn't getting botox every 2 1/2 months a little excessive at her age? It sounds like her person is not at all conservative.

Post by Guest »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:23 am
Isn't getting botox every 2 1/2 months a little excessive at her age? It sounds like her person is not at all conservative.
I low-key gasped when I heard that. Whoever she’s going to must be A. Very money-driven and/or B. Shitty

Return to “Sarah Belle”