Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

meancutie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kayla LaFail (Akaydoll) General Thread~Part 22

Post by meancutie »

Gaga wrote: She lives in an alternate reality. Oh and she's still selling shit she got for free. Or charging a ton for items that have been heavily worn.
she really does. she is so gassed from this instagram thing for some reason. why does she keep calling it a STORE? :roll:

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

She parts her hair to cover the side of her face that has the most acne. Sad. She really needs to get her skin issues checked out. She can't keep hiding it forever with makeup and hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

britishbeaver
Debater
Debater

Post by britishbeaver »

I used to think my acne was awful, but hers is far, far worse. The fact that it's spread to her chin suggests it's hormonal to me, although the foundation she cakes over it daily won't be helping. But she really does need to get it checked out because if it is hormonal she could well have other health conditions linked to hormonal imbalances she doesn't know about yet. Am I right in thinking she's had accutane in the past? Because that really would suggest hormonal acne if it's come back after accutane, the same thing happened to me.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I want to know what supposedly happened to the stuff she got from the dermo last year. She went around last Christmas and I want to say even showed the stuff he gave her for it but then she never mentioned it again and went back to pushing free/sponsored skincare. Like, did she not bother to follow up when it didn't work? I guess more likely was she didn;t even use it or use it long enough though.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

She was on Snapchat last night going to Brandon's single release party and she really seems obsessed with this dude. Then she started taking "seductive" pictures on the bed, and you could tell she was already drunk before she even left her house. Her makeup was way overdone, her wig was sooo pushed back and she was wasted and twerking on Hailee.

polyana91
Learner
Learner

Post by polyana91 »

Chloe_Bean wrote:^ I want to know what supposedly happened to the stuff she got from the dermo last year. She went around last Christmas and I want to say even showed the stuff he gave her for it but then she never mentioned it again and went back to pushing free/sponsored skincare. Like, did she not bother to follow up when it didn't work? I guess more likely was she didn;t even use it or use it long enough though.

Which video was this? Where she spoke about the dermatologist

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I don't know, I don't watch her main channel so it must have been in a vlog. She mentioned going to one when she went home for Christmas last year so it's probably in her later vlogmas videos or the ones from right when she got back to LA.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

Her vegan/vegetarian thing is pissing me off. This bitch couldn't even handle being a pescatarian for more than like a day. I know she says she's not vegan in the video but come on! It's obvious you're just doing this for views since it's trendy. She has no idea what she is talking about and it's insulting that she acts like she does.

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

Turtle, what the hell are you mumbling about? Weirdo.

currywiththeshot
Talker
Talker

Post by currywiththeshot »

To the user who mentioned hormonal imbalance, you're totally right my older sister who has perfect skin started breaking out so much her skin was a nightmare and she just wrote it off and then one day she woke up and couldn't go to the bathroom it turned out she had a tumor in her ovaries that was ovarian cancer so those pimples could be anything from psoc or who knows what but it's not something to sleep on

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

What are those weird shadows around her nose....

holdontilmay
Learner
Learner

Post by holdontilmay »

Gaga wrote:Image

This picture is so weird. Everything is bright except her face

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

dulcechunti wrote:Turtle, what the hell are you mumbling about? Weirdo.

Now she's on snapchat talking about how she's so stress and has been stress cleaning her house for the whole month.....

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

Gaga wrote:Image

It looks like she tried to contour her nose but failed big time

Yass
Learner
Learner

Post by Yass »

How the hell is she supposed to be on this "green healthy diet" and still looking bloated af??

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

She said in her snap she's gonna be touring apartments? Is she claiming that she's moving again..

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ She should stay put, I doubt she'll find something nicer for the same amount or less money, and going by her views I doubt she can afford much more. Maybe it's just me but moving is such a hassle I would be trying to avoid it, but these girls all move once a year, how annoying.

thischiccrazy
Informer
Informer

Post by thischiccrazy »

Apparently shes trying to move to downtown. Downtown is expensive. Idk she just really irks me because she is so self entitled and pretentious. How can she afford to live on her own in an expensive city with mediocre content? Tbh i feel like she wanted to go to fidm but because lindsey is there she opted out imo. I dont want to sound like a broken record but how can someone produce such boring videos with such an ugly personality and be able to make money? Well she will be 24 years old this year and have nothing to show but bad hair/physique. If she had a million subscribers i could get why shes not in school/trying to pursue youtube but at this point she has nothing to show.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

lurkin
Debater
Debater

Post by lurkin »

Her parents pay for her rent and bills, that's how she can afford to continue to be a mediocre stupid bitch. How people don't understand that, I don't know. She makes MAYBE enough off her videos and sponsorship to pay for her food/daily expenses and trips to VAYGASSSSSSSSSSSS.

polyana91
Learner
Learner

Post by polyana91 »

Yass wrote:How the hell is she supposed to be on this "green healthy diet" and still looking bloated af??

wondering the same thing

Return to “Kayla Lashae”