Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Mia_2015
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Mia_2015 »

blackoutglows wrote:Someone should call in another wellness check citing her suicide note as the cause. At the very least they may (hopefully will) throw her ass in psych for 72 hours. If anything it's almost the kind thing to do since she's obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. It may have been a lifelong breakdown but it's a breakdown nonetheless.

That's my rational and I'm sticking to it. Also still fuck her. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw one of the girls tweet that since she us now claiming she was hacked there is nothing that can be done

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

Lbs330 wrote:
blackoutglows wrote:Someone should call in another wellness check citing her suicide note as the cause. At the very least they may (hopefully will) throw her ass in psych for 72 hours. If anything it's almost the kind thing to do since she's obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. It may have been a lifelong breakdown but it's a breakdown nonetheless.

A few of us actually did call last night. I can't speak for everyone but my reasoning was because I felt professionally obligated to do so and I genuinely don't want anyone to hurt themselves, no matter how much I despise them.
Do you know if it was followed up on? I am doubting that anyone would get an update on something like that but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Also I totally agree with you about not wanting anyone to hurt themselves. She sincerely truly truuuuuly needs some sort of intervention asap. Mostly because I really think she is capable of both hurting herself or really going off the deep end and seriously harming someone else. Which would be truly awful since you'd think she's already off the deep end swam back and won an Olympic gold medal for it.

She's kind of scary.

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

PolishXx wrote:
freetheweed wrote:
PolishXx wrote:Oh hell no. I found Agent Jeffries!

Hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Agent Jeffries!!!

Ok so I thought her step mother was straight out of Mexico? This lady looks nothing like I pictured from the books.

AND I'm dying to know what exactly went down and why channon is going private again??
https://www.facebook.com/jason.walter.1 ... nref=about
This guy shares a father with Amber so I'm assuming that is indeed her. She's very prettier and looks young. How did Amber describe her?
Here's how she described Ingrid in the book

"Ingrid had been freshly smuggled into America only a few months before she met my dad. She seemed to have zero concepts of right and wrong, and the appropriate way to be an adult. When she played Barbies with me, it felt as though I were playing with another child, not an adult being silly like Daddy was when he played. She never made me where a seat belt when she drove me up the street to the grocery store and never held my hand across the street. “You know the devil is real, right , Amber?” she said, tucking me in bed one night"

:(

Valerie Valentine
Learner
Learner

Post by Valerie Valentine »

Damn I just thought of something ladies and gentlemen. :(
What are we going post about the day that Amber and Jason gets locked away?
I'm sure we will think of something when the time comes around though... ;)
Anyways- wow the GG mods must be trying to think of a real good title to call the next thread. :rofl: we should get some title recommendations up in here. :tu:

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 9.03.54 PM.png
Does anyone have anything amber has writen previously? I want to compare the handwriting and I thought I had saved one of the documents but I didn't :([/quote]
[youtube][/youtube]

The writing on the box matches from what I can see.
At 2:00, the card does not, but it's more cursive here.[/quote]

Oh you best believe I'm looking....so far I got this but its mixed scripts....ya know much like whats shes on right now!
oh and while I'm at it here is another mistake the Government made on her birthdate....and on her very one RO on her mamma
and take note that the shadow taking photo of the leggal doc looks very much like the shadow snapping the suicide hint
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Valerie Valentine wrote:Damn I just thought of something ladies and gentlemen. :(
Anyways- wow the GG mods must be trying to think of a real good title to call the next thread. :rofl: we should get some title recommendations up in here. :tu:
The Amburgler -- part 4

Simple... I love that nickname

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

Amburglarontherun
Meamburgular
AmburgularBreakdown

:tu: Few choices...

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

blackoutglows wrote:
Lbs330 wrote:

A few of us actually did call last night. I can't speak for everyone but my reasoning was because I felt professionally obligated to do so and I genuinely don't want anyone to hurt themselves, no matter how much I despise them.
Do you know if it was followed up on? I am doubting that anyone would get an update on something like that but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Also I totally agree with you about not wanting anyone to hurt themselves. She sincerely truly truuuuuly needs some sort of intervention asap. Mostly because I really think she is capable of both hurting herself or really going off the deep end and seriously harming someone else. Which would be truly awful since you'd think she's already off the deep end swam back and won an Olympic gold medal for it.

She's kind of scary.

I did call them back after a few hours placing the call and all they told me is that they weren't able to make contact. I can only assume no one came to the door if they were home because she thought they were there for something totally different.

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by blackoutglows »

Mia_2015 wrote:
Valerie Valentine wrote:Damn I just thought of something ladies and gentlemen. :(
The Amburgler -- part 4

Simple... I love that nickname

I lol'd. That's clever. I'd vote for you in the primaries.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Nailpolishjunky wrote:So wait. . Now she claims that her youtube account is fake? So there's an amber impersonator making videos?
Nailpolish ...I have reported you to Agent Jeffries and the people much much higher up for steeling my avitar !

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

I'm going to keep an eye on this Image

Guys, they even have a mugshot of the day lol

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

I'm going to keep an eye on this Image

Guys, they even have a mugshot of the day lol

Obiwanchlobe
Learner
Learner

Post by Obiwanchlobe »

PhantomMuse wrote:
Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 9.03.54 PM.png
Does anyone have anything amber has writen previously? I want to compare the handwriting and I thought I had saved one of the documents but I didn't :(
[youtube][/youtube]

The writing on the box matches from what I can see.
At 2:00, the card does not, but it's more cursive here.[/quote]

Oh you best believe I'm looking....so far I got this but its mixed scripts....ya know much like whats shes on right now!
oh and while I'm at it here is another mistake the Government made on her birthdate....and on her very one RO on her mamma
and take note that the shadow taking photo of the leggal doc looks very much like the shadow snapping the suicide hint[/quote]

I'm kicking myself for not saving that doc with her hand writing. I'm still looking though lol. I remember my ex best friend was and still is a crazy ass bitch and did a lot of messed up shit to me. She called the cops to do a wellness check on me (I was completely fine, not suicidal or anything she was just a bitch and wanted to scare me, I guess) and I was at my neighbors at the time and I saw 2 police officers drive up to my house, so of course I went out there and confronted them and they told me exactly what had happened. The cop said I was lucky that I got to them when I did because they were going to "enter" the house. I'm not sure if that's illegal when it comes to a wellness check. I guess is what I'm asking is can't they just enter the house? Like when they get calls about someone whom is suicidal?
Last edited by Obiwanchlobe on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Guys you can click on a mugshot & vote it mugshot of the day...

Awe man now I really want her face on here so we can make her the mugshot of the day

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

PhantomMuse wrote:
so far I got this but its mixed scripts....ya know much like whats shes on right now!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dead.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

mugshot of the day!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: double dead.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I really want to know what's in that script bottle Y'all
Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 10.32.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-11-05 at 10.17.40 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nailpolishjunky
Talker
Talker

Post by Nailpolishjunky »

PhantomMuse wrote:
Nailpolishjunky wrote:So wait. . Now she claims that her youtube account is fake? So there's an amber impersonator making videos?
Nailpolish ...I have reported you to Agent Jeffries and the people much much higher up for steeling my avitar !
Were you the only who asked for it? I couldn't remember who did but no one was making it so I slapped it together lol
Last edited by Nailpolishjunky on Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

never mind its anitbiotics....buzz kill :(

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper