Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Paris83
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by Paris83 »

FrootLoops wrote:
Paris83 wrote:
PolishXx wrote:The thing that confuses the fuck out of me when it comes to Amber is, she does TERRIBLE things, but then she GENUINELY feels attacked. I swear it's the weirdest thing. "Mean girls" in high school never played victim after they bullied other students, they own that shit.

This is why many believe that she has BPD. They can bully someone or stalk them and then they will turn around and say that they are the ones being bullied. That is what I have read on the subject.
I have BPD and don't bully or stalk people, bpd is a disorder where they have a lot of issues surrounding interpersonal relationships and also it is known as one of the most serious mental health illnesses due to the chronic feeling of emptiness and the high suicide rate with it, I am currently in healing with my illness and learning to control my abandonment issues and other things. I was diagnosed when I was 13 I am 27 now. And also not all people with BPD have the same traits as the next. I could see her having some traits of it though, as people with BPD do use suicide tendencies, actually attempting or at least threatening, and her irrational emotions, also self medicating, but who knows tech we can't self diagnose people on these forums, either way she's a bit fucked up in some way.

Also I find it funny in her recent snaps she's saying its channon trying to hack her iPhone and shit lol, like how can she know this there are so many people in this world that hate there shit out of her now lol anyone could be fucking with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you don't stalk or bully anyone but that is what is common in the illness

BPD see themselves as always being the victim of other people.  They constantly accuse the people closest to them of acting maliciously against them.  These accusations change constantly, and the BPD doesn't really to"believe" the accusations they make or even try to keep track of them like a good liar.  Although their accusations are often incoherent and contradictory, they make up for that with the tremendous number of lies they tell and the theatrical emotionality of their stories.  "

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Me Amber Walter~~Part 3

Post by FrootLoops »

Paris83 wrote:
FrootLoops wrote:
Paris83 wrote:
PolishXx wrote:The thing that confuses the fuck out of me when it comes to Amber is, she does TERRIBLE things, but then she GENUINELY feels attacked. I swear it's the weirdest thing. "Mean girls" in high school never played victim after they bullied other students, they own that shit.

This is why many believe that she has BPD. They can bully someone or stalk them and then they will turn around and say that they are the ones being bullied. That is what I have read on the subject.
I have BPD and don't bully or stalk people, bpd is a disorder where they have a lot of issues surrounding interpersonal relationships and also it is known as one of the most serious mental health illnesses due to the chronic feeling of emptiness and the high suicide rate with it, I am currently in healing with my illness and learning to control my abandonment issues and other things. I was diagnosed when I was 13 I am 27 now. And also not all people with BPD have the same traits as the next. I could see her having some traits of it though, as people with BPD do use suicide tendencies, actually attempting or at least threatening, and her irrational emotions, also self medicating, but who knows tech we can't self diagnose people on these forums, either way she's a bit fucked up in some way.

Also I find it funny in her recent snaps she's saying its channon trying to hack her iPhone and shit lol, like how can she know this there are so many people in this world that hate there shit out of her now lol anyone could be fucking with her.

I'm sure you don't stalk or bully anyone but that is what is common in the illness

BPD see themselves as always being the victim of other people.  They constantly accuse the people closest to them of acting maliciously against them.  These accusations change constantly, and the BPD doesn't really to"believe" the accusations they make or even try to keep track of them like a good liar.  Although their accusations are often incoherent and contradictory, they make up for that with the tremendous number of lies they tell and the theatrical emotionality of their stories.  "
I know what it is, it doesn't make them evil I don't feel, it is also treatable, it's a illness it's the fact that you actually really do believe that it's a reality when it isn't, such as I use to think people were against me or hated me which actually they truly love me, it's a matter of knowing your disorder and picking it apart then learning healthier ways to function instead of dysfunctional, she just seems evil, if she did or does have BPD then she needs to acquire therapy and get on mood stabilizers. Having BPD has put me through more pain than anything else and it's taken many years to change my mind and learn. I dislike when people make BPD to make people out to be evil cause its not.

**Frooty Froot Loops**

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

I honestly just really want to know what in the hell she does during these hours of radio silence when we don't hear a peep out of her anywhere on social media. My guess is she's busy digging that tunnel under the house.

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

This is why many believe that she has BPD. They can bully someone or stalk them and then they will turn around and say that they are the ones being bullied. That is what I have read on the subject.[/quote]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

BPD see themselves as always being the victim of other people. They constantly accuse the people closest to them of acting maliciously against them. These accusations change constantly, and the BPD doesn't really to"believe" the accusations they make or even try to keep track of them like a good liar. Although their accusations are often incoherent and contradictory, they make up for that with the tremendous number of lies they tell and the theatrical emotionality of their stories. "[/quote]

I know what it is, it doesn't make them evil I don't feel, it is also treatable, it's a illness it's the fact that you actually really do believe that it's a reality when it isn't, such as I use to think people were against me or hated me which actually they truly love me, it's a matter of knowing your disorder and picking it apart then learning healthier ways to function instead of dysfunctional, she just seems evil, if she did or does have BPD then she needs to acquire therapy and get on mood stabilizers. Having BPD has put me through more pain than anything else and it's taken many years to change my mind and learn. I dislike when people make BPD to make people out to be evil cause its not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Not trying to make anyone with BPD evil...she is doing this to herself. She may believe that she is a victim, but she knows that lying and what she did to Channon. What I believe that she can't stop herself with, is admitting to herself that everyone knows she lying and she needs help.

Mia_2015
Informer
Informer

Post by Mia_2015 »

Lbs330 wrote:I honestly just really want to know what in the hell she does during these hours of radio silence when we don't hear a peep out of her anywhere on social media. My guess is she's busy digging that tunnel under the house.
Omg the mental image! ImageImageImage

I just picture her with her hair a mess, goggles, digging like the damn energizer bunny on steroids. Talking to that damn dog in a panic. Every time her doorbell rings to be served she ducks for cover because I mean come on guys she's in fear for her life!!

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Obiwanchlobe wrote:
blackoutglows wrote:
xdegausser wrote:Image
I know this is many many pages back but as someone whose dealt with suicidal ideation for half their life (MDD is fun...) I just have to say, fuck this bitch. Seriously. Fuck her and not in the fun way.

Does anyone have anything amber has writen previously? I want to compare the handwriting and I thought I had saved one of the documents but I didn't :(
[youtube][/youtube]

The writing on the box matches from what I can see.
At 2:00, the card does not, but it's more cursive here.

The31YearLie
Learner
Learner

Post by The31YearLie »

Mia_2015 wrote:Image

& the saga continues

Noooooo :x cmon Channon we need more

Paris83
Informer
Informer

Post by Paris83 »

Anyone noticed how straight she wrote her note? Someone was using a ruler for her suicide note. :tu: :rofl:

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Her brother's mother. IS THIS THE EVIL STEPMOTHER?

https://www.facebook.com/gragert?pnref= ... iew.family

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

PolishXx wrote:Her brother's mother. IS THIS THE EVIL STEPMOTHER?

https://www.facebook.com/gragert?pnref= ... iew.family
We think that is indeed her.

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

Oh hell no. I found Agent Jeffries!

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

She must have got her percs refilled and is busy chiseling away at the rocks and sediment. I hope she remembers to bring those hideous Louboutins she got on sale from the 58 books she sold so loverboy doesn't sell them to pay the rent when she makes her escape. Who am I kidding? She'd grab those before Hunny Bunny while making a run for it.

EpicEyeroll

Post by EpicEyeroll »

lol @ finding agent jefferies! xD
Lbs330 wrote:She must have got her percs refilled and is busy chiseling away at the rocks and sediment. I hope she remembers to bring those hideous Louboutins she got on sale from the 58 books she sold so loverboy doesn't sell them to pay the rent when she makes her escape. Who am I kidding? She'd grab those before Hunny Bunny while making a run for it.
hahaha......which loubs does she have?....better not be the ones with the spikes...i covet those bad boys! <3

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

Nope, those are bad ass. Hang on and I will find the pic of them.

freetheweed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by freetheweed »

PolishXx wrote:Oh hell no. I found Agent Jeffries!

Hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Agent Jeffries!!!

Ok so I thought her step mother was straight out of Mexico? This lady looks nothing like I pictured from the books.

AND I'm dying to know what exactly went down and why channon is going private again??

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

freetheweed wrote:
PolishXx wrote:Oh hell no. I found Agent Jeffries!

Hahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Agent Jeffries!!!

Ok so I thought her step mother was straight out of Mexico? This lady looks nothing like I pictured from the books.

AND I'm dying to know what exactly went down and why channon is going private again??
https://www.facebook.com/jason.walter.1 ... nref=about
This guy shares a father with Amber so I'm assuming that is indeed her. She's prettier and looks young. How did Amber describe her?
Last edited by PolishXx on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

Someone should call in another wellness check citing her suicide note as the cause. At the very least they may (hopefully will) throw her ass in psych for 72 hours. If anything it's almost the kind thing to do since she's obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. It may have been a lifelong breakdown but it's a breakdown nonetheless.

That's my rational and I'm sticking to it. Also still fuck her. Ugh.

afk2001
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by afk2001 »

PolishXx wrote:Watching Amber's snapchat like:

[youtube][/youtube]
Ha ha omg!

Lbs330
Informer
Informer

Post by Lbs330 »

blackoutglows wrote:Someone should call in another wellness check citing her suicide note as the cause. At the very least they may (hopefully will) throw her ass in psych for 72 hours. If anything it's almost the kind thing to do since she's obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. It may have been a lifelong breakdown but it's a breakdown nonetheless.

That's my rational and I'm sticking to it. Also still fuck her. Ugh.

A few of us actually did call last night. I can't speak for everyone but my reasoning was because I felt professionally obligated to do so and I genuinely don't want anyone to hurt themselves, no matter how much I despise them.

Nailpolishjunky
Talker
Talker

Post by Nailpolishjunky »

So wait. . Now she claims that her youtube account is fake? So there's an amber impersonator making videos?

Return to “MsAmberwalter”