SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SweetPantsUnMotherF@ckin'Rated (NinaUnrated Part 4)

Post by PhantomMuse »

anyone posting a copy of Megahns parascope session here?
# but that's just my little mind

Kitty10114
Informer
Informer

Post by Kitty10114 »

I have so much to say!
First: I'd rather have "no life" than kiss someone's ass who clearly would just try to take advantage of you if she could. I wonder where that weird ass Namaste chick went and if she still talks to Nina or realized this and ran for the hills..

Second: I don't feel bad for Myles. He's so arrogant, it's disgusting. I can't stand him and he's seems very intimidated by Nina but not naive. Idk maybe he is since he's young but still he pisses me off.

Third: it's sad if what Meghan is saying is true. Yes no one forced her to live with nono BUT the main point still stands: Nina takes advantage of "weak" people and uses her aggressive nature as a weapon.

Fallleaves17
Talker
Talker

Post by Fallleaves17 »

The namaste girl instagram name is thepowerwithnamaste . She left a comment on ninas sister ig under the Gofundme pic telling her that she is a wonderful sister. On namaste ig I don't see any mention or pics of Nina anymore which is odd since she used to worship Nina . I think something must have happened when they hung out because after that namaste deleted her YouTube videos and stopped commenting on ninas videos and pics.

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Meghan is full of shit. She was blasting anyone that had anything bad to say on the "I'm Bi-sexual" and "Are You Happy Now?" videos. As soon as Nina went to jail she ran for the hills and now has a sob story? Nina may be controlling and manipulative, but I'm not buying all that Meghan has to say. I'm really hoping Malilu will break some silence because she spent more time with Nina out of all of them.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Fallleaves17 wrote:The namaste girl instagram name is thepowerwithnamaste . She left a comment on ninas sister ig under the Gofundme pic telling her that she is a wonderful sister. On namaste ig I don't see any mention or pics of Nina anymore which is odd since she used to worship Nina . I think something must have happened when they hung out because after that namaste deleted her YouTube videos and stopped commenting on ninas videos and pics.
She also posted a pray for Nina pic the other day.

ETA: We need a new thread. We're at 42 pages. Mods? Anyone?

Return to “NinaUnrated”