Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever)

Post by paperbox9623 »

paperbox9623 wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:
albal wrote:
paperbox9623 wrote:EX CELLENT IDEA
anyone else get the vibe that she's commenting on his photos/replying to him via twitter for the wrong reasons, like its so not because they're on 'good terms' it comes across as a bit snidey from her
no that doesn't look like they are on good terms. he doesn't comment on her things so why does she do it to him
[continued sorry]
Thinking about it, in the past I've commented snidy shit on ex's posts either a) being a passive bitch or b) in denial & carrying on as normal as 'friends'. Wondering if she hasn't quite worked out that the whole 'friend' dynamic thing after a break up isn't simple at all and it doesn't just snap into place just like that...
you need distance and space inbetween the relationship & friendship, you need time without each other/no contact to adjust to the new dynamic lol

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Their relationship was very much a persona for them - they made money from it and lets face it, it's the driving force behind the success of their youtube channels, so they probably want to remain 'friendly' so that the children that obsess over them continue watching.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

i cant actually tell if they actually liked eachother, like they seemed extremely different except for both liking extremely expensive lifestyles.

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

starsandsmiles wrote:i cant actually tell if they actually liked eachother, like they seemed extremely different except for both liking extremely expensive lifestyles.
I think Jake was infatuated thinking he couldn't get any better and Emily was using him for #goals and her self esteem. There's only so much material stuff you can buy at the end of the day

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

starsandsmiles wrote:i cant actually tell if they actually liked eachother, like they seemed extremely different except for both liking extremely expensive lifestyles.
I think Jake was infatuated thinking he couldn't get any better and Emily was using him for #goals and her self esteem. There's only so much material stuff you can buy at the end of the day

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

has anyone seen jakes latest video about the breakup? its sad because you can genuinely see he cares for her so much, imo to get over an ex you were truly in love with,, you need space, no contact but i feel emily is keeping jake on a leash so that if she needs him for anything he'll be there at the drop of a hat

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

I think it just shows how fake their relationship was as breaking up with someone you have been with for two years you would be devastated and not be doing a video about what people are saying about your break up. But I do think that Emily is keeping him on a leash for when she's feeling low in self confidence or if views start slipping

clevelandbrown_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by clevelandbrown_ »

Hello, haven't posted on here before but has anyone seen her snap chat recently? I just looked at it and it looked like she was watching old videos of her and jake??

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

clevelandbrown_ wrote:Hello, haven't posted on here before but has anyone seen her snap chat recently? I just looked at it and it looked like she was watching old videos of her and jake??
yeah just seen those!! weird, happy memories or trying to prove a point?

Sunnybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sunnybear »

Sorry if this has already been said but did anyone else notice how in her most recent Q and A video he voice got more annoying and she very clearly picked the questions which suited what she wanted to say the most?

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

Totally agree with the comment about stringing Jake along. In his video he's like oh Emily sends me memes she still chats to me etc, which yes you can remain friends but it's so bad for him, he clearly still loves her and she doesn't, the only way for him to get over her is if they stop talking for a bit. Pretty selfish of her.

Her latest vlog was absolute shite. When she posed into the camera after she had done her makeup at her light up mirror - cringe. It was literally just her mumbling into the camera for 15 minutes.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

She hasn't addressed it on her channel but you can tell it's because she really doesn't care anymore

nicnips
Learner
Learner

Post by nicnips »

honestly i've been following this thread forever because she's always annoyed me but her latest vid (the ysl one) just pissed me off to the max. not sponsored but she was sent all those products because several youtubers have been sent the ysl things she was pushing. the last straw for me was when she pronounced touche eclat as touche eclay ffs

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

nicnips wrote:honestly i've been following this thread forever because she's always annoyed me but her latest vid (the ysl one) just pissed me off to the max. not sponsored but she was sent all those products because several youtubers have been sent the ysl things she was pushing. the last straw for me was when she pronounced touche eclat as touche eclay ffs
I was thinking this. As much as she likes to flash the cash there's no way that she would have spent £400 on make up in one go and I think she opened the pr package on Snapchat. It also made me think that she didn't critique the products before she didn't want to be kick n off the pr list

nicnips
Learner
Learner

Post by nicnips »

starsandsmiles wrote:
nicnips wrote:honestly i've been following this thread forever because she's always annoyed me but her latest vid (the ysl one) just pissed me off to the max. not sponsored but she was sent all those products because several youtubers have been sent the ysl things she was pushing. the last straw for me was when she pronounced touche eclat as touche eclay ffs
I was thinking this. As much as she likes to flash the cash there's no way that she would have spent £400 on make up in one go and I think she opened the pr package on Snapchat. It also made me think that she didn't critique the products before she didn't want to be kick n off the pr list
exactly, premium emily has to have designer lmao

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

does emily have any friends? because she seems to just hang around with her family and see lucy flight every now and again, she seems to have ditched them all when she got with jake and hasnt made any new ones??

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

albal wrote:does emily have any friends? because she seems to just hang around with her family and see lucy flight every now and again, she seems to have ditched them all when she got with jake and hasnt made any new ones??
You would think that now she was back home she would hang out with her home friends more

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

nicnips wrote:
starsandsmiles wrote:
exactly, premium emily has to have designer lmao
I looove premium Emily

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

its emily's birthday in a couple of days , what do you think the likely hood of jake still getting her an over the top present ? and do people think she'll do a what i got for my birthday

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

albal wrote:does emily have any friends? because she seems to just hang around with her family and see lucy flight every now and again, she seems to have ditched them all when she got with jake and hasnt made any new ones??
In London, she was friends with Vania and Jake was friends with Sam, her boyfriend. It seems like all of Jakes friends became her friends and she sort of dumped her old friends. Weird.

Return to “Emily Canham”