Emily Canham (imhereforever)

pooella_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Emily Canham (imhereforever)

Post by pooella_ »

I agree with the Cody comment. Correct me if I am wrong (I have a terrible memory) but didn't she buy Cody for Jake or as a surprise for him when he cane back from Rio? So Cody was technically a gift for Jake...

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

i don't think he was a gift, but even so he was brought as their dog, not her dog, they both wanted him just as much, but i saw some comments on her picture of cody last night on insta of people saying why does emily get cody and not jake and she replied in a very angry and aggressive tone and the girl was really upset that emily had been so rude when she was just asking, true colours and all that

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

this was the comment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Cody was never Jake's, if anything it was her little sisters dog!! It's not like Emily or him even looked after the dog, it was at her parents house 85% of the time

Lea

Post by Lea »

I don't see it as Emily "taking the dog away" at all. I think her having Cody was actually a mature decision for her to do because dogs are a lot of hard work. She knew Cody would have a better life with her at her home with her parents' dog than stuck in a London flat with Jake. She Snapchats pretty much daily showing herself taking Cody for walks.

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

i always thought they were horrible and she was annoying, jake is probably gonna start being a lad and emily is gonna move on and make him miserable

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

you can tell shes loving the attention from the new loreal campaign

Post by Guest »

She literally always has the worst vlogs ever. It's always 90% her sitting in her room/house talking to the camera and 10% her sitting in a car talking to the camera.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

karenaaa wrote:She literally always has the worst vlogs ever. It's always 90% her sitting in her room/house talking to the camera and 10% her sitting in a car talking to the camera.
I know it sounds bad but I think her vlogs will continue to be like that as I really don't think she will actually vlog a lot outside her house apart from when she goes to events

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

can we just talk about her so called anxiety she used to have, she would claim she had it but rarely show any signs of having it, and now shes in this campaign shes mentioned her confidence has grown, and that is brilliant for her but if she had anxiety on the level she claimed she would have needed some kind of professional help to get over her anxiety not just have a really good mum and get a boyfriend, it annoys me so much when people claim to have this mental health issue but don't, she obviously was a shy girl and has gained confidence but that does not class as anxiety

wildwave
Learner
Learner

Post by wildwave »

albal wrote:can we just talk about her so called anxiety she used to have, she would claim she had it but rarely show any signs of having it, and now shes in this campaign shes mentioned her confidence has grown, and that is brilliant for her but if she had anxiety on the level she claimed she would have needed some kind of professional help to get over her anxiety not just have a really good mum and get a boyfriend, it annoys me so much when people claim to have this mental health issue but don't, she obviously was a shy girl and has gained confidence but that does not class as anxiety
Anxiety is so glamourised these days it's more common to have it than not to. Loads of youtubers use it an excuse to get out of doing stuff and I don't believe for a hot minute she has / had it.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

wildwave wrote:
albal wrote:can we just talk about her so called anxiety she used to have, she would claim she had it but rarely show any signs of having it, and now shes in this campaign shes mentioned her confidence has grown, and that is brilliant for her but if she had anxiety on the level she claimed she would have needed some kind of professional help to get over her anxiety not just have a really good mum and get a boyfriend, it annoys me so much when people claim to have this mental health issue but don't, she obviously was a shy girl and has gained confidence but that does not class as anxiety
Anxiety is so glamourised these days it's more common to have it than not to. Loads of youtubers use it an excuse to get out of doing stuff and I don't believe for a hot minute she has / had it.
She said that she would have a panic attack before leaving the house but she was ok to go to London , birmingham etc with ash. She then moved to London on her own with jake. Personally I think she left school to do YouTube full time, even though she denies it

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

does anyone else feel like she's broken jake's heart? Obviously it's likely we'll never know, but she seems to have handled the break up in more of a 'heartless' way than him? He took time off as he didn't feel himself, understandable when coming out of a long term relationship - whilst she didn't? Everyone handles things differently so hey, maybe she worked to take her mind off it, that's just the vibes I get!

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

kylizzle wrote:
crazydoglady wrote:So I have a theory about the car. I think Emily may not have actually bought it, but got it as part of the motability scheme, which is basically part of disability benefits.

- We already know Emily has a chronic health condition which affects her knees. She could easily play up its impact on her ability to walk.

- An Audi A1 is one of the cars on the motability scheme, and an automatic would be more logical for someone with knee problems

- To qualify for motability you have to be in the higher band for mobility. This also entitles you to a blue badge. In some of Emily's vlogs, you can clearly see Jake's car parked in a disabled bay. It pissed me off at first but would make total sense if Emily did have a blue badge.

Just a thought...
So she can spend hours and hours walking around the shopping centres and going on amazing holidays but god forbid she has to pay for her own car and walk a bit further in the car park. She's such a spoilt, pathetic brat. Typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad and takes little bit of the quality of life away but will milk it for whatever she can fucking get.
This is literally the most ableist comment I've come across on here, stop. Also, you pay for almost EVERYTHING on motability schemes, they just adapt the car for your disability. They're expensive and actually INCREDIBLY hard to get. That 'typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad' is how myself and many others with invisible illnesses are seen. This is dehumanising and adds to the stereotype that unless you're in a wheelchair you're lazy, check yourself and your ableism.
I have a chronic illness (similar to her's) that can leave me bedbound and housebound but I am not 'disabled' enough to apply for a blue badge yet alone the scheme. I also attend uni and still go to gigs and shop, bc guess what disabled people still have a life lol. Disability is subjective af, don't ever think you know someone's disability. I very much doubt she has it on the scheme when people with even worse disabilities than myself can't even get PIP lol. Disabled people get barely anything from the government these days, despite what the media will have you believe.
Gossip about her, talk about her spoilt materialistic tendencies, because she is entitled af and makes me VERY fustrated; but don't ever shoot down disabled people.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:
crazydoglady wrote:So I have a theory about the car. I think Emily may not have actually bought it, but got it as part of the motability scheme, which is basically part of disability benefits.

- We already know Emily has a chronic health condition which affects her knees. She could easily play up its impact on her ability to walk.

- An Audi A1 is one of the cars on the motability scheme, and an automatic would be more logical for someone with knee problems

- To qualify for motability you have to be in the higher band for mobility. This also entitles you to a blue badge. In some of Emily's vlogs, you can clearly see Jake's car parked in a disabled bay. It pissed me off at first but would make total sense if Emily did have a blue badge.

Just a thought...
So she can spend hours and hours walking around the shopping centres and going on amazing holidays but god forbid she has to pay for her own car and walk a bit further in the car park. She's such a spoilt, pathetic brat. Typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad and takes little bit of the quality of life away but will milk it for whatever she can fucking get.
This is literally the most ableist comment I've come across on here, stop. Also, you pay for almost EVERYTHING on motability schemes, they just adapt the car for your disability. They're expensive and actually INCREDIBLY hard to get. That 'typical person that has a disability that isn't actually that bad' is how myself and many others with invisible illnesses are seen. This is dehumanising and adds to the stereotype that unless you're in a wheelchair you're lazy, check yourself and your ableism.
I have a chronic illness (similar to her's) that can leave me bedbound and housebound but I am not 'disabled' enough to apply for a blue badge yet alone the scheme. I also attend uni and still go to gigs and shop, bc guess what disabled people still have a life lol. Disability is subjective af, don't ever think you know someone's disability. I very much doubt she has it on the scheme when people with even worse disabilities than myself can't even get PIP lol. Disabled people get barely anything from the government these days, despite what the media will have you believe.
Gossip about her, talk about her spoilt materialistic tendencies, because she is entitled af and makes me VERY fustrated; but don't ever shoot down disabled people.
ok hunni pie chill your beans

paperbox9623
Talker
Talker

Post by paperbox9623 »

kylizzle wrote:
paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:

Just a thought...
Aw hunni, not guna chill when this is my reality & ableism negatively effects my everyday life :) ANYWAY I rly wana discuss the whole jake thing, like you can tell it's hit him more idk

albal
Learner
Learner

Post by albal »

i wanna discuss the whole jake thing too, in his most recent vlog he slightly addressed the whole situation and he seemed genuinely upset about it i really feel for him as it really seems like the breakup was more down to emily than him and she seems perfectly fine in her vlogs which could be a front idk but i know when i split from my long term boyfriend i was in no position to want to put a camera in front of my face (not that i do but if i did) where as jake took time out from youtube

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:

Just a thought...
I don't think you're referring to me with this post - but just to clarify, I too am disabled and am more than aware that the overwhelming majority of people with disabilities are unable to get the the help they are deserving of from the current system. I'm not passing judgement on Emily's comdition as I don't know how it affects her.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

She's trying to shade me. Ableism, never even heard of it :? Gotta be bored to quote posts from that long ago too.

Jake is going to die a slow Youtube death
paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:
paperbox9623 wrote:
kylizzle wrote:

Just a thought...
Aw hunni, not guna chill when this is my reality & ableism negatively effects my everyday life :) ANYWAY I rly wana discuss the whole jake thing, like you can tell it's hit him more idk

ZzZzZzZzZzz stop going off topic. drama llama

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

paperbox9623 wrote:Aw hunni, not guna chill when this is my reality & ableism negatively effects my everyday life

loooooooooooooollllllll stop going off topic, this forum isn't about you

Return to “Emily Canham”