Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Post by Scottiemom87 »

betinha29 wrote:A tampon-delivery service? Seriously? And she backs it up by saying when she was 14 she was too scared to buy tampons after her mom died. So if you're too scared to buy tampons, and your man can't buy them for you, AND your mom's dead, then these tampons are for you!

What a professional Favorites video from a self-proclaimed Beauty Guru. Halfway through the video she's shouting at Jay who's in the other room, she's yelling at Tiddles, she's complaing about Final Cut Pro (once again), she's whining about her lipstick being on her teeth (I mean, that's what happens when your teeth stick out past your lips) and on top of alllllll of that, she has a "super splitting headache". *eyeroll* That is SUCH a stressful day. Sam, you work TOO much. Take some days off.
Wtf. Tampon service? Proof Sam will do anything for a dollar. That's a new low. The bar was set pretty low already with that ab belt and now it's lowered to the tampons. Image -#sellout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Especially since there's already a tampon service. It's called Amazon.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Someone said she looked like Charlize Theron in her faves vid. Um, since this is her edited/filtered photo from the video, and if I squint, then yeah, I see somewhat of a resemblance. And i kinda can not being a smart ass. But just there. Not any other time.

fur_real
Learner
Learner

Post by fur_real »

Anyone figure out what they sold that made that cash sound? I know you ladies are the best at digging stuff up :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Damn, Sam. 14 year old girls do not have a credit card to order tampons via the mail. :roll:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

luvmysnugs1 wrote:
Edie wrote:Damn, Sam. 14 year old girls do not have a credit card to order tampons via the mail. :roll:
@Edie

Maybe these are the free kind of tampons, made out of fluffy clouds,sent from heaven by Mom's who have passed over to the other side. Brought to Earth by tye dye unicorns,and delivered by pink flying miniature giraffes, to each and every frightened girl who is having their period. Just saying.Image Image

"Sent From A Very Happy Place"
I think that they could be made out of concrete and barbed wire and it wouldn't matter since they're free. Lol

tiggiffic
Talker
Talker

Post by tiggiffic »

RealNice wrote:Hi All!
Long time fan and lurker here, but I just had to pop on and say that when they are in the truck on the way to the "I'd eat there" place and they hear the cash register noise and Sam goes "What was that?!"...well, I sell invite designs on Etsy and that's the noise the Etsy app makes when you make a sale out of your shop, so you all were right on in thinking Jay was going to sell his precious gold jewelry trees.

Apparently, he made his first sale if he didn't know the noise from his phone. Off to search Etsy. :)
The Retail me not app also makes that noise. When I go into a store that it on the app or near a shopping center that has a store it will go off to let you know there are deals in the area.

tiggiffic
Talker
Talker

Post by tiggiffic »

Nolagirl wrote:
Long time fan and lurker here, but I just had to pop on and say that when they are in the truck on the way to the "I'd eat there" place and they hear the cash register noise and Sam goes "What was that?!"...well, I sell invite designs on Etsy and that's the noise the Etsy app makes when you make a sale out of your shop, so you all were right on in thinking Jay was going to sell his precious gold jewelry trees.

Apparently, he made his first sale if he didn't know the noise from his phone. Off to search Etsy. :)
Welcome to the group here!!! Glad you joined in and now I've leaned what that cash sound meant!! And why on earth is she feeding her 3 year old a sandwich??!?! Lily is old enough to feed her damn self!!! Teach that child to do it! I mean I know we've seen lily feed herself but my gosh, Sam STOP babying these kids!!!! They're already development wise delayed!!!! I haven't even made it through the entire vlog yet but had to come here to post this!!!!

And I'm from New Orleans, and her saying creole was so stupid!!! that place to me didn't seem to be too good.

I knew that would get to you! As I watched it and heard what it was... I wondered how you would react!!!

Nicotina
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nicotina »

I think I lost a few brain cells myself when Sam was saying that Lily was not playing duck, duck, goose because she didn't understand the rules so she left. What?! You are her parent! EXPLAIN the rules to her. But no, you let her be a cry baby sissy pants and run away to be alone. You people are strange birds. These kids have zero guidance from their parents. Just a bunch of screeching and overuse of the dumbest descriptive words (cute, fun, great). I don't get it. They are going to end up being recluses just like their parents.

This family makes me ill.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

All Laquered Up wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:I haven't watched the vlog but I saw the title. Here's my thoughts just by seeing the title: Sam deep down wants Botox. But she needs to bring it up a million times to get validation from everyone else. If she wants Botox then get fucking Botox. There are things that no amount of product will correct. Try it once, if she hates it, don't do it again. I hope to get it by my 35th bday next year. And I don't give two shits what anyone i know thinks about it. Sam just wants validation. She doesn't need it. She needs a clue. Do what you want and stop looking for approval.

I got it done for the first time about a month or so ago. I like the results it gave, and will do it again.

But, I am 42 - Sam needed it done years ago. It's sure not in her genetics to get those wrinkles, either. That just shows she didn't/doesn't take the time to care/protect her skin. We all saw past pictures of her brown and orange as shit tan from the fake baking she did.

Sam better read up on it - if she is expecting immediate results, she'll be disappointed. It can take up to 14 days to see a difference.
OT: I want to get Botox. I've been thinking about it for a year. I have marionette lines that I hate. How was the pain on a scale from 1-10? I should also mention I cry every time I have blood drawn.
I was offered numbing cream, but passed.

It's a prick alright. Made my eyes water.

It's over and done really quick and so worth it.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Not even a minute to the shit show and I have to vent : Norman rudely demand a piece of gum. No please, of course. In yesterday vlogg he was really angry and rude because his soup was too hot. Really ''sweet littly boy" this Norman is ;)

taurus
Learner
Learner

Post by taurus »

This is petty but Scam just irks me. Toddlers are 1-3 years old so why does she insist on calling them that? Even the bug would be considered a preschooler now.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Post by hellyeah »

I'm no fashionista but shit. I'd NEVER take fashion advice from her. Looks like she shot a lamb and wrapped it around her shoulders. Hell, maybe it's a snuggie.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Isn't Jay already Sam's tampon service?

He's at the store everyday anyway.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

EWWWWEWWW! I think these are Jays undies!

Look he got a new shirt:

And by reading the comments I guess Sam is bitching about her wrinkles YET AGAIN.

arf70392
Lurker
Lurker

Post by arf70392 »

tiggiffic wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:

Welcome to the group here!!! Glad you joined in and now I've leaned what that cash sound meant!! And why on earth is she feeding her 3 year old a sandwich??!?! Lily is old enough to feed her damn self!!! Teach that child to do it! I mean I know we've seen lily feed herself but my gosh, Sam STOP babying these kids!!!! They're already development wise delayed!!!! I haven't even made it through the entire vlog yet but had to come here to post this!!!!

And I'm from New Orleans, and her saying creole was so stupid!!! that place to me didn't seem to be too good.

I knew that would get to you! As I watched it and heard what it was... I wondered how you would react!!!
I'm from louisiana also and that food looked nothing like something you'd get around here.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

I just don't get what these fans see in these people.I don't see anything that would want me to live their life.Also Scam needs to stop fishing for botoxs and a mattress.You need to go see a derm and get that acne under control and start eating healthy! Also you had the money to have this done,but J wasted on something he didn't need!I see she already wanting to change Chris.... hair before she gets there.You know what let her live her life.How long will it be before she will be talking into moving their?! Scam wants to live her life,so let her siblings live theirs!!!!

Kimchi
Learner
Learner

Post by Kimchi »

Those kids are going to be the worst pickiest eaters of all time! Every meal they each have something else than what Jay and Sam are having. Sam needs to stop babying them and start feeding them what they are having, they need to learn that they will not always get their way.

I love how Sam was trying to justify Jays excessive eating of desserts, because of The Walking Dead. No Sam, that's Jay everyday, whether The Walking Dead is on or not. :rofl: :FU:

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

So, Sam is saying that people expect her to look a certain way.

Wrong.

That's just her justification in getting Botox.

Just admit that you want it. Don't blame other people for making comments and that's your reasoning in getting it.

People would have more respect if you admitted you want it, Sam.

Stop blaming others - as you always do.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

Phoenix and his ranch. He's banging the shit out of it to get more out. This kid will 100% have weight issues.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”