KathleenLies Part 4

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies Part 4

Post by princessv »

Ok but for real, who would want to collab with her rn? Her channel has been a mess in the past few months.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

^ True!

Also why does her voice sound so sugary sweet & young in her 2013 videos and 2 years later it sounds deeper and raspier? Anyone else notice that? ...

MakeupJedi
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupJedi »

I was hoping her new collab would be with makeup geek or Morphe Brushes....Oh well, I haven't try the colourpop eyeshadows. :|
"May the MAKEUP be with you"

caro_lina
Learner
Learner

Post by caro_lina »

Charly wrote:Slightly OT but do you guys find her and Danny's relationship odd? Like not the age difference but they seem like very different people with little in common? Danny seems the alpha type to go after a lady with a lot of sex appeal something kat just does not have ..it really wouldn't shock me if he were cheating on her..kat is not ugly by any means but she is too homely for him
not particularly, we don't know danny that well! from what ive see in fact he seems very sweet. i understand what you mean, two of my friends who are dating have a similar dynamic yet they are sweetest couple! so i doubt he'd cheat, there's no evidence and also him and kathleen have been together for a while, im sure they're fine.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

RE: Danny and Kathleen's relationship

I see their relationship as the "Knight in Shining Armor and Damsel in Distress" dynamic. If you look at Kathleen's Tumblr page, she has said multiple times how Danny "saved" her through her tough times, which I imagine was around the time of her parents' divorce.

Like you said, Danny does seem like the alpha type. So he probably enjoys being the "manly man" who saves the pretty girl and Kathleen likes being the one who is saved. Kathleen has also admitted to being attracted to "manly men".

They have a very "traditional" (in terms of their gender roles) relationship, if you ask me.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Charly wrote:Slightly OT but do you guys find her and Danny's relationship odd? Like not the age difference but they seem like very different people with little in common? Danny seems the alpha type to go after a lady with a lot of sex appeal something kat just does not have ..it really wouldn't shock me if he were cheating on her..kat is not ugly by any means but she is too homely for him
I've often wondered if he has a secret crush on ylette, Kat's older sister? She has a "less homely" body but tacky for my taste.. :? :rofl:

caro_lina
Learner
Learner

Post by caro_lina »

Charly wrote:From what I've seen danny
caro_lina wrote:
not particularly, we don't know danny that well! from what ive see in fact he seems very sweet. i understand what you mean, two of my friends who are dating have a similar dynamic yet they are sweetest couple! so i doubt he'd cheat, there's no evidence and also him and kathleen have been together for a while, im sure they're fine.
From what I've seen he doesn't seem sweet at all...there's no evidence that's why I'm speculating...this is a gossip forum after all
that's true, to each his own, i just think speculating their marriage is a bit weird. even if they have traditional roles, it doesn't really matter cause as long as they both are happy with their dynamic i don't see the issue

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Well IDK about anyone else but I actually like the colors of her new quad. They are different enough from her last collab, the theme makes sense and ties in well. Telepathy is a weird name for gold shadow and doesn't really fit but whatev.

But I won't be purchasing because their shadows dry out too fast for me. I don't get much use out of them.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

I'm sure if he cheated on Kat , there would be a lot more comments on her instagram , twitter , and youtube channel , people love creating drama . Its like the baby thing all over again. If a youtubers husband cheated on her and the person they cheated on her with found out she was on youtube , she's going to get really weird comments about it.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think that telepathy CP shade is hideous :?

I do like the other 3 though.. so maybe? :?

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

It reminds me of liquid gold from MUG

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ Yeah too gaudy for me... I think... :oops:

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

the lipstick collection.... kylie lip kit colors much?? aquarius look like candy k and taurus look like true brown k.

lumiere dupe of Nars Anna
and this new lipstick collection dupe of kylie lipkit with different finish

how creative.....? maybe her strategy is creating a dupe cuz she knows some people cant afford/dont want to buy the lipkit so they can buy hers instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

the lipstick collection.... kylie lip kit colors much?? aquarius look like candy k and taurus look like true brown k.

lumiere dupe of Nars Anna
and this new lipstick collection dupe of kylie lipkit with different finish

how creative.....? maybe her strategy is creating a dupe cuz she knows some people cant afford/dont want to buy the lipkit so they can buy hers instead

tberroc
Lurker
Lurker

Post by tberroc »

Well rumor has it that kylies lip kit was made by colorpop.

mell232323

Post by mell232323 »

tberroc wrote:Well rumor has it that kylies lip kit was made by colorpop.

yeah but i watched amy macedo review and swatches of kylie lip kit, she said the formula is different... haha we'll never know

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do think the names of the CP lipsticks are cute- nobody has named them after astrological signs before. BUT- they're nothing new as far as the colors go. I can give you dupes from the drugstore! :tu:

fragment
Talker
Talker

Post by fragment »

I can't remember the last time she started a video with something other than an apology. -.-
I love how she says she buys so much makeup for her channel.... we haven't seen ANY of the makeup from her last 4 hauls (at least.) No first impressions, no reviews, nothing. She is so defensive. I can't.
I used to like Kathleen a lot, but lately I've just been so disappointed in her content and her constant apologizing. If you know something sucks, FIX IT.

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

Another CP collab? when is this going to stop? sick of seeing youtubers collabing with this company , their nothing special anymore unfortunately and I wish they would see that they aren't getting much respect for collabing with money hungry social media obsessed individuals. Of course they will make some profit on it , because people are going to be stupid enough to buy her shadows , but the whole CP collabing has gotten tired and worn out!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her haul was a waste of $. Especially the setting spray, and liquid lipsticks. I see them in the trash can soon. :?

Also the Loreal eyeshadows? SAME THING as the H&M ones she hauled a few weeks back.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “KathleenLights”