SuperMaryFace - Part 5

supermaryfake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SuperMaryFace - Part 5

Post by supermaryfake »

I'm obviously not a doctor but I think its painfully obvious that Mary has a eating disorder or at least had one in the past. She had posts on model Mayhem about eating only a half of grapefruit a day, her obsessive talk about keeping her weight, etc... Some of the posts were pretty sad.
I think she still has an eating disorder. She preaches about being happy with her body but she's not with hers.

lightning13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lightning13 »

....nice... :?

supermaryfake
Talker
Talker

Post by supermaryfake »

lightning13 wrote:Image

At least Ken's honest about how they truly are and what they think.
Jerks.
Its funny, this is a post normally Mary would get mad about if someone else posted. She'd be "Everyone is beautiful. You are harming society by writing this tweet and I'm offended."
She's so two faced.

Post by Guest »

Heh, Ken's post makes Mary look pretty bad. Her old pinned tweet was about how people should be able to wear whatever they want like "wearing a cat suit to the grocery store" or whatever. She's had panels about body positivity. Yet, only "the beautiful people who look good no matter what" can wear man buns and everyone else is ugly? That doesn't sound very body positive or confidence building at all! BUUUT we already knew that was all bullshit. This post definitely sounds more like Mary...and now there's proof. Way to go, Ken.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

What happened to "your body is yours to do with as you please, and nobody else has the right to put their judgement on it for their own viewing pleasure". Thought she wanted to discourage the type of talking where people feel they can tell others how to look?

She'll probably write it off like "I can still have preferences" - so those people commenting on you with the preference for you covering yourself up... they're not allowed to have preferences?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

So I just watched the first Vlogmas video... wow. :rofl:

I mean it's obvious that she saw Marzia and Felix be successful with the vlogs in LA, those videos got a lot of views, and because Mary and Ken copy pretty much everything that Marzia and Felix do, she just went for it...

Here is the problem Mary: Your life is the most boring shitshow ever. Felix and Marzia were in LA, they actually went OUTSIDE and showed off the city and did interesting things that people enjoyed watching. Not to mention that they have personalities that don't make you want to leave the planet immediately.

Nobody in their right mind wants to watch what Mary does all day. Which is basically patrol social media and sit in front of the mirror. And of course you can't forget the fascinating FULL MINUTE of footage that is just Mary emptying and loading the dishwasher.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Also Mary clearly put on some foundation and concealer before "getting out of bed" for the video.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

SuperFakeFace wrote:So I just watched the first Vlogmas video... wow. :rofl:

I mean it's obvious that she saw Marzia and Felix be successful with the vlogs in LA, those videos got a lot of views, and because Mary and Ken copy pretty much everything that Marzia and Felix do, she just went for it...

Here is the problem Mary: Your life is the most boring shitshow ever. Felix and Marzia were in LA, they actually went OUTSIDE and showed off the city and did interesting things that people enjoyed watching. Not to mention that they have personalities that don't make you want to leave the planet immediately.

Nobody in their right mind wants to watch what Mary does all day. Which is basically patrol social media and sit in front of the mirror. And of course you can't forget the fascinating FULL MINUTE of footage that is just Mary emptying and loading the dishwasher.

Also Mary clearly put on some foundation and concealer before "getting out of bed" for the video.
I agree... it is ridiculous how much they copy pewdiepie and marzia, and then when people point it out ken gets so salty he starts attacking people like the jerk that he is. .. and i hadn't noticed the makeup O.o but in the second vlogmas she looks a lot more "no makeup" than in the first one... and newsflash: the second one is even more boring than the first one O.o it is just mary editing. And that twitter post that you guys shared here xD wow, they look like nicer people by the minute, don't they?

Also, mary must have read my post here because she had no meals in this video, soylent or no soylent, so Hi Mary =D

I saw comments there asking mary to do more cooking on camera and more behind the scenes on cosplays, so we'll see if it will improve anything or just be a month of phone screens and editing.

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk

G Geneva
Debater
Debater

Post by G Geneva »

She "designed" her own character she says in the first christmas vlog…

I can't really expect much except a wig and a bikini, maybe some crapy DIY props but that's it. And what about all of those cosplays she started on and she said she was filming the process of making and all that, where is that footage? There must be about 12 or so unfinished "cosplays" from her which at the time she was working SO hard on and SO excited about to show everybody. They just disappeared? Does she have a closet full of crapy unfinished cosplays?

Also that first part of the vlog of her scrolling down pictures of herself on instagram made me cringe. I believe she is super self absorbed. I mean all she does all is day is basically film herself, take (sexy) pictures of herself, read comments about her which are mostly about her physique, monitor comments about herself she doesn't like and edit pictures of herself to look better. I'm pretty sure she has some sort of mental problem, also looking at those old model mayhem posts. It's pretty sad, especially when she calls us jealous losers/haters with no life...

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I've got to say I really don't envy her life. Wake yourself up to work at home every day, looks like she does most of the household chores too, has to wait for Ken to finally wake up before she can start working, probably sit behind the computer editing and following social media for another 8 hours and then just hang out because all that is draining because it's all so low energy.

I prefer my 9 to 5. It's consistent, I don't have to self-motivate as much, and I don't rely on my partner to be able to do my job. Plus I actually get a free reason to leave the house. If I worked at home the way they do (with the feel that it has in their vlogs) I would be absolutely miserable.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Nuriana
Talker
Talker

Post by Nuriana »

Well, well.
English is not my first language.

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

Nuriana wrote:

Well, well.
Mary reading something that points out her hypocrisy:

chemical_doll
Learner
Learner

Post by chemical_doll »

Sort of OT but does anyone else feel really protective/annoyed when you see someone you like interacting with Mary on twitter? I just get this instinct to protect them from her bullshit :?

TearyEyed
Talker
Talker

Post by TearyEyed »

Nuriana wrote:

Well, well.
Had to come out of the shadows for that one. That is truly disgusting behavior on Mary's part. I'd hate to see the spiders trying to defend that behavior. Her true colors have been showing more and more; and honestly the fan base she's built doesnt support the real Mary. Theres a fan base for everyone and she would of been better off just building a fan base around what's most important to her: money and her vanity. With Kens boost she could of built any fan base she wanted because he was the most contributing factor to her channels growth.
I see this going poorly for her. She's lied so much that its going to backfire and she'll have to restart. After comments like that, its clear what Mary stands up for. She sticks up for causes that are trending (or makes her look good) or for causes defending her own behavior. Any criticism she gets she just makes the critic out to be a racist sexist petty hater. When out of all the fandom she has the least amount of trolls and people aware of her bullshit. Shes a toxic person to say the least. I hope that little outburst opened some spiders eyes since she contradicted her body positive 'holier than thou' persona for a judgemental troll. Something like 'man buns' isn't just a trend and thats up to personal preference. Just like her hair color. If someone commented they didnt like her recent color she would of ripped them a new one. "Its not yiur body. I like it. Keep your opinion to yourself. Dont follow me. Lol hate, etc". Its sad.
This was the breaking point for any lasting respect I had for Mary. Mary sees only what she wants...and Kens helped shed a lot of insight on who she is recently. Thanks to couples videos. Copying other youtubers will probably be what opened their naive fans eyes.
Sorry for the rant. Love you guys posts. Almost on part 6 already! Keep up the good work!

Edit: Can't help but feel protective over anyone who challenges Mary. If its not in her comment section they can actually speak their mind. If not they are mark haters for their logic and attracted by her and the other spiders. Then if they dont apologize for whatever truth they spread they get hate and blocked. Even though Mary usually advocates for the oppressed. Regardless of how oppressive and negative she is.

deebeefairy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by deebeefairy »

She seems to me to be more of a reclusive person really, she just seems bored with life in her latest vlogmas video. I also notice she hasn't been washing out the hair colour as much this time, she must be saving up to go back to LA I don't know.

To be honest both her and Ken are all just talk when it comes to there social media pages, but in reality they are just lazy people who don't really adventure out much like seriously they get to go to places I would love to go too and all they do it spend it in a hotel room and complain (specially in the PAX south vlog she complained about the weather there). They are so fortunate and yet completely self-absorbed by themselves not to enjoy what they have now because it won't last forever and they will have to get real jobs like the rest of us do. Just me kind of ranting here.

BunnyRanger
Informer
Informer

Post by BunnyRanger »

Nuriana wrote:

Well, well.
Thank you so much for this post O.o it is so great i think it should be added to the faq or something like that, it really shows how much of a hipocrite mary is...

I'm just so grossed out by this... she has zero maturity and just stands for "causes" that are trending, she is the one going for the fads... either that or she truly is a nanhater who thinks bodyshaming only applies to women! It is not ok to say that blonde suits her best but it is okay for her to say manbuns suit only beautiful men and that it is just a fad.. well breast cancer awareness hair and autism hair sound like bullshit fads to me, but i am a hater, what do i know? Only the goddess mary is able to say what is okay and what is a fad.... she is above all judgement and reprisal -_- disgusting. ..

If her fans still fall for that then they seriously need to get help, real psychological help, because that is just not normal.

Enviado do meu GT-I8190 através de Tapatalk

LT_reader
Talker
Talker

Post by LT_reader »

Don't get me wrong, I'm as officially outraged as you guys are when it comes to her behavior but in reality, she has a shit life.
SuperFakeFace wrote:So I just watched the first Vlogmas video... wow. :rofl:

As what SuperFakeFace said, she has a boring life. All she does is sit around in a house in which she goes on the internet to copy other people's personality and style since she's so bored of her own.

She has literally no friends except Ken , the dogs, Penny and possibly Kiera. Everyone else that she has tried to be friends with don't really follow up with her. She even said happy birthday publicly on twitter to Philip D Franco and he didn't even favorite the tweet or respond. She's just eye candy to whoever partners up with her. At least you see Marzia and Felix have actual friends that they can go out to the cinema or eat dinner with, Mary doesn't. You see other youtubers have a group of friends you see regularly with. Mary just kinda pushes herself in there like she did at that youtube con and called them her "squad" for the day and they never associated themselves again. I especially doubt she'll be around Wes's group anytime.

I'm not jealous of her life whatsoever. I actually accomplish things i set my mind to and have goals that i set in which i complete for myself. I have dinner with my group of friends that check up on me. She doesn't. Her fans don't really count as her friends because i'm pretty sure friends would make sure you don't let you make a fool of yourself on twitter and other social media like she is with her gross behavior. She can't really thank her success for herself. Ken has literally handed everything to her: the subs that transferred from him to her, the breasts that give her that eye candy apearance, and the house she lives in. It's so sad like can this girl do anything for herself? She can't even argue by herself without hitting the block button. Once Mary grows older and the teenager fans grow out of her channel, she won't have much to fall back on and plus i doubt she's happy with herself.

If you're reading this Mary, go see a therapist. You obviously need help if you're at the age you are now with the "blah blah blah i cant hear you" behavior you have now. You're just giving this forum more evidence of how you really are.
I am an avid supporter for not believing SuperMaryFace's lies. :love2:

More info : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=334&t=17065

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Mary is so critical about every little thing, but when someone calls her out on something she makes 4 extra posts demeaning, insulting, and laughing at the person who is simply questioning her hypocrisy, which she refuses to acknowledge. I understand that you can't control what your spouse says, but why even jump out at that person in that manner?

SuperFakeFace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperFakeFace »

LT_reader wrote:Don't get me wrong, I'm as officially outraged as you guys are when it comes to her behavior but in reality, she has a shit life.

As what SuperFakeFace said, she has a boring life. All she does is sit around in a house in which she goes on the internet to copy other people's personality and style since she's so bored of her own.

She has literally no friends except Ken , the dogs, Penny and possibly Kiera. Everyone else that she has tried to be friends with don't really follow up with her. She even said happy birthday publicly on twitter to Philip D Franco and he didn't even favorite the tweet or respond. She's just eye candy to whoever partners up with her. At least you see Marzia and Felix have actual friends that they can go out to the cinema or eat dinner with, Mary doesn't. You see other youtubers have a group of friends you see regularly with. Mary just kinda pushes herself in there like she did at that youtube con and called them her "squad" for the day and they never associated themselves again. I especially doubt she'll be around Wes's group anytime.

I'm not jealous of her life whatsoever. I actually accomplish things i set my mind to and have goals that i set in which i complete for myself. I have dinner with my group of friends that check up on me. She doesn't. Her fans don't really count as her friends because i'm pretty sure friends would make sure you don't let you make a fool of yourself on twitter and other social media like she is with her gross behavior. She can't really thank her success for herself. Ken has literally handed everything to her: the subs that transferred from him to her, the breasts that give her that eye candy apearance, and the house she lives in. It's so sad like can this girl do anything for herself? She can't even argue by herself without hitting the block button. Once Mary grows older and the teenager fans grow out of her channel, she won't have much to fall back on and plus i doubt she's happy with herself.

If you're reading this Mary, go see a therapist. You obviously need help if you're at the age you are now with the "blah blah blah i cant hear you" behavior you have now. You're just giving this forum more evidence of how you really are.
I agree 100% with everything you said.

Whenever I read posts on here I also try to read them from Mary's perspective and imagine what she would think about them. I honestly think her reply to something like this, if she were honest and didn't just flat out deny everything you say and put it off as "haters gonna hate", would be something like "Well, at least I'm pretty and other people think I'm pretty!". I feel like that really is the only thing she has in life and the only thing that matters to her. Fame, money and looks. Why else would she put up with that bullshit life of hers? Like you said, it's sad and pathetic to any normal person. Any normal person would go crazy living like that. But Mary is fine as long as she can post her filtered and photoshopped pictures in instagram and have people say "GOALZZZ" and praise her for her looks.

When she showed her real personality back in the ModelMayhem days, she showed that she truly thinks being pretty makes her a person who is worth more than others and that being pretty and skinny = happiness. I feel especially bad for her self-conscious fans who have problems with their bodies, who are overweight or otherwise don't fit societies very small window for what is pretty. SuperMaryFace puts on this act of being all-loving and all-accepting, but in reality she thrives on thinking that she is better than those girls. I think that is really the only reason why she puts on this front of body positivity. She makes people expose their flaws to her so she can use it as fodder for her own ego and therefore justify her own sad life. "Hey, I don't have friends or love or anything like that, but at least I think I am prettier than all these 12 year old girls!".

If what I think of her is true, then she is really even more pathetic than we thought. She will also crash soooooooooo hard once she hits 35 or so. What will be left for her once her looks start to fade? Absolutely nothing. She will be one of those pathetic old women who cling to their youth and their "high.school days" when they were popular and pretty. Not to mention that I honestly don't think her real self even looks very good. She is just good at manipulating her looks in photos.

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

SuperMaryFace puts on this act of being all-loving and all-accepting, but in reality she thrives on thinking that she is better than those girls. I think that is really the only reason why she puts on this front of body positivity. She makes people expose their flaws to her so she can use it as fodder for her own ego and therefore justify her own sad life. "Hey, I don't have friends or love or anything like that, but at least I think I am prettier than all these 12 year old girls!".
Very much agree with this, I get that breast implants are a way of feeling better about yourself, but since when was it body positive to make a how to make your boobs look bigger video, act like your nude pic was an underage girl, or stick out your tush in hopes that it will create a illusive curve? You can't be body positive, while doing all this shit. She NEVER defends anyone but herself when people call her out for wearing provocative clothes for the views. She doesn't actually think all people are beautiful, in reality I think she's very conceited and self centered, constantly craving attention through compliments, because she doesn't love herself. In my opinion, beauty is skin deep, not the outer exterior, therefore Mary scores a -100/10

WowOk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WowOk »

Hey guys, long time ghost-reader here.

So last night a girl (I hope to god not one of you) went ultra-PC-bro on Mary and told her she was "hair shaming" people. I responded, "Hair shaming" omg" and received a three-part response on how "Mary's spiders are so mean!" and replied saying to calm down, I actually read the GG page (which I was certain she'd at least heard of).

Well, woke up this morning and guess who blocked me?

I'm nearly steaming right now. I knew Mary was a shit person, but I always just brushed it off and said that she'll grow out of it or come clean one day. I didn't particularly care about her lying about nudes or her breasts- I figured it was obvious enough that people didn't need to be told by her. I actually supported this chick and watched almost all her videos. I actually even watched all the bloody ads and clicked on some because I know YouTubers only make money if you a. watch the ad for 30 seconds OR b. click on the advertisement. It's estimated YouTubers only make $1/1,000 views. Yeah, ad up Mary's views. She makes like $100-150 a week, less than a part time min wage job.

So I was stupid enough to support her.

Well, now you've lost one of your longest held fans, even after seeing all your bullshit- simply for me mentioning "GG" and Mary in the same sentence. You're a shit person Mary, and just know that most of your "spiders" do, in fact, see through it. That's why your view count never goes up with your subscriber count. Have fun hating your life for $100 a week, you really won there.

Return to “MaryMakingIt”