ChloeMorello

tictoc
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ChloeMorello

Post by tictoc »

I wish she didn't get her lips done. They looked better before.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

The only thing I can criticize is her undying love for the pixiwoo sisters, I made a comment on how I dislike them now since they sold out and she said I should be more grateful for their constant original looks :lol: each to their own I guess.

I do like her though, I think she brings a slight breath of fresh air to youtube as a more successful "guru" I hope the fame doesn't hit her head.

grinners
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grinners »

I cannot express the amount of love I have for this chick. She is so honest and genuine in her videos and doesn't act fake. I find her pretty hilarious sometimes too!

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

She seems nice and not full of herself like other gurus, even though she's gorgeous and better looking than most VS models. Her lip injection video was very informative and honest.

Candice
Debater
Debater

Post by Candice »

Cannot get enough of this girl! She's got a vlog channel now too: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChloeMorelloVlogs
I always use her affiliate links - something I would never do for any other 'guru'. I just wish she would post more than one video a week. Oh well, as the old saying goes, all good things are worth waiting for.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Love this girl. She also makes me feel like a potato which makes me hate her a little bit -yes I'm jealous-.
I was subscribed to her before she started working out but for some reason I unsubscribed to her and found her channel again recently. Her makeup looks are always very good and informative, better than some so called gurus out there. She is very underrated.

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

i find Chloe so amazing! She's hilarious and down to earth and doesn't lie about anything. She just seems so honest and fun. And she actually knows what the fuck she's talking about with makeup ha

ayxilism1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ayxilism1 »

Whenever I see her video pop up, literally all I can think is why. is. she. so. pretty.

lisa292
Talker
Talker

Post by lisa292 »

She is so stunning! I really hope she doesn't go and get fake boobies like all the other Aussie/NZ gurus :(

kimmigg
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmigg »

my favorite YT beauty guru

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

lisa292 wrote:She is so stunning! I really hope she doesn't go and get fake boobies like all the other Aussie/NZ gurus :(
I had the same thought, her body is already perfect. She's nice, funny, honest (so far), has style, her makeup is nice and she has a stunning face and body... :? Can't help but envy that!

I hope she says the same, youtube fame has a tendency of making people delusional - I hope she is stronger than that. I mean, she recently did vlogs with laurenbeauty :? iickkk

Buff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Buff »

I used to really like her... but now she is just so full of herself... even like she make us a favor on recording a video!!

PaulinaG
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PaulinaG »

lisa292 wrote:She is so stunning! I really hope she doesn't go and get fake boobies like all the other Aussie/NZ gurus :(
Seriously, I think her boobs look fake. They're spaced so widely apart. I haven't seen all her videos, but if she denies a boob job, then I bet her ass is fake too. People lie about everything on the internet.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

She is truly gorgeous but I haven't been enjoying her videos as much as I used to.

dont_ask
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dont_ask »

Love her style...wish I had her body!

mischelinka
Learner
Learner

Post by mischelinka »

PaulinaG wrote:
Seriously, I think her boobs look fake. They're spaced so widely apart. I haven't seen all her videos, but if she denies a boob job, then I bet her ass is fake too. People lie about everything on the internet.
her ass is unbelievebly perfect, i was thinking about if its real too or implants, coz she is a thin girl and the ass is just out of proportions to her body....however she can be lucky to have nice butt...dont know :D

xmeljayne
Debater
Debater

Post by xmeljayne »

mischelinka wrote:
PaulinaG wrote:
her ass is unbelievebly perfect, i was thinking about if its real too or implants, coz she is a thin girl and the ass is just out of proportions to her body....however she can be lucky to have nice butt...dont know :D
She does work out, which would be why her butt looks big. Have you seen Jen Selter? It looks out of proportion but it's all real. As for the boobs, I highly doubt they're fake because on her insta there's two posts about her boobs where you can tell they're not fake.

Kimmymarie
Debater
Debater

Post by Kimmymarie »

Buff wrote:I used to really like her... but now she is just so full of herself... even like she make us a favor on recording a video!!
I have to agree with this, something about her just makes her seem so full of herself. She just posted a pic on Facebook that made me immediately unlike her page. Sad, used to really like her.

cupkee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cupkee »

beautysuperwoman wrote:Image

this is my favorite thing about chloe.
ahhhhh :') true!

when i watch her videos it just makes me happy because she's so goofy and entertaining!
i love her makeup skills and her fashion sense, she's one of my favorites for sure!

hey-flower
Learner
Learner

Post by hey-flower »

I like her videos lately because her humorous personality is showing more, she used to seem a little stuck up but i think thats because she was a little shy.

Her boobs are definitely not fake, they way they drop shows how real they are. I don't think she's had butt implants either, she naturally has wide hips and a small waist, giving her that hourglass shape, and her butt is definitely all muscle (and some fat obviously). I have a very similar body, and it really irks me when they think i've had something done... like no, my hips and waist have a huge difference so... we're just blessed i guess haha

Return to “ChloeMorello”