Manny Mua part 2

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Manny Mua part 2

Post by Omni »

He better be smart with his money if he wants his success to last. I can't imagine him being relevant in the long term.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by beached_up »

OMG so I was watching Patrick Starr's video with his brothers singing. So Manny commented and said you never sing to me and someone said word for word "because youre a backstabbing, social climbing plastic. You don't deserve Patrick" :o :rofl: 

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

When someone who can't even pick out their correct foundation color has a better house than your entire family. :fit: Anyway, does anyone know who was he coming for on Twitter?

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

((I thought this posted but I got error messages))

Aren't we getting close to the end? I've viewed closed threads and it ended around 40 pages. I wonder how fast the new one will go by since his backstabbing social climbing ways are probably only heating up
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

I've unfollowed Manny after his tweet about "non talented, wanna-be drag queens" coming after him. He even tweeted a picture of the person but deleted it. And then you have people tweeting him and saying "yes Manny drag her" and making fun of the person.

I don't ever want to hear him talk about being a nice person ever again. He can barely do his own makeup properly but since he has a million subscribers I guess that means he has the right to bash other's for their makeup.

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nahchainz1 »

Wonderland wrote:I've unfollowed Manny after his tweet about "non talented, wanna-be drag queens" coming after him. He even tweeted a picture of the person but deleted it. And then you have people tweeting him and saying "yes Manny drag her" and making fun of the person.

I don't ever want to hear him talk about being a nice person ever again. He can barely do his own makeup properly but since he has a million subscribers I guess that means he has the right to bash other's for their makeup.
So who was the person?

myhatrules
Learner
Learner

Post by myhatrules »

Nahchainz1 wrote:
Wonderland wrote:I've unfollowed Manny after his tweet about "non talented, wanna-be drag queens" coming after him. He even tweeted a picture of the person but deleted it. And then you have people tweeting him and saying "yes Manny drag her" and making fun of the person.

So who was the person?
It was me, actually lmao. I criticized his eye look featured on JSC's Instagram, calling it muddy and unblended, and he started insulting my makeup. I clapped back at him several times and he and JSC blocked me. I have screenshots of the whole exchange.

Like, you have 1.8mil (undeserved) followers and you get so pressed about a SINGLE commenter on an instagram account that isn't even yours that you decide to throw a public tantrum.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

myhatrules wrote:
Nahchainz1 wrote:

So who was the person?
It was me, actually lmao. I criticized his eye look featured on JSC's Instagram, calling it muddy and unblended, and he started insulting my makeup. I clapped back at him several times and he and JSC blocked me. I have screenshots of the whole exchange.

Like, you have 1.8mil (undeserved) followers and you get so pressed about a SINGLE commenter on an instagram account that isn't even yours that you decide to throw a public tantrum.
please share those photos! i'm need to see them!!! I hate Manny so fucking much.

myhatrules
Learner
Learner

Post by myhatrules »

deeeeznutz wrote:
myhatrules wrote:
Nahchainz1 wrote:

So who was the person?

please share those photos! i'm need to see them!!! I hate Manny so fucking much.

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

myhatrules wrote:
deeeeznutz wrote:
myhatrules wrote:
Nahchainz1 wrote:

So who was the person?

YOU GOT SOME SOLID HITS IN THERE! EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRUE. He is such a bad role model for these young impressionable people.

Nahchainz1
Learner
Learner

Post by Nahchainz1 »

His new house looks soooo nice. I can't believe he's making that much money to be able to buy a house like that in the LA area. I guess constantly talking about coupon codes pays off. Get ready for z gallerie everything once he moves in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

what has the number of followers got to do with anything? did he literally have nothing else to say so he had to make a dig at how big his audience is! the foundation comment got me laughing though :rofl:

LooneyT
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LooneyT »

What an asshole. I saw the tweet about "learn how to contour your nose" (LOLOLOL) and had to come see if you all knew who he was referencing. He seriously has no clue. I used to think he was so cute/funny, but I unfollowed him on all social media now.

cat_vomit
Learner
Learner

Post by cat_vomit »

Woooow the irony of him talking about someone's makeup is hilarious. And it's an automatic loss when someone mentions followers, everybody knows that that doesn't mean shit lol. He really thinks he's the messiah of the makeup world smh

cat_vomit
Learner
Learner

Post by cat_vomit »

Woooow the irony of him talking about someone's makeup is hilarious. And it's an automatic loss when someone mentions followers, everybody knows that that doesn't mean shit lol. He really thinks he's the messiah of the makeup world smh

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

He posted a picture of you ?!? Oh man..... I can't wait for the day he does this to someone with a team of lawyers behind them
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

What a petty, jealous bitch. I'll give you one more follow for taking one for the team, hon :tu: <3
It's my personal IG so not posting it here, though whatever his little Manny-iacs have to throw at me is of no consequence. Big fucking deal regarding followers and $; I'm almost 44 and I can honestly say integrity, maturity, intelligence and empathy are worth FAR more than a house in LA bought by a orange foundation shilling Morphe garbage peddling SM brat.
Ironic that a GOSSIP board is frequented by far, far better people than any of these soon to be has beens.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

myhatrules
Learner
Learner

Post by myhatrules »

jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Image
It's so funny when non-talented, wannabe MUAs come for you and your makeup. Talk to me when you can contour your cheeks and forehead without it looking like orange dirt haphazardly smeared on.

jonsnowsbabymama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jonsnowsbabymama »

myhatrules wrote:
jonsnowsbabymama wrote:Image
It's so funny when non-talented, wannabe MUAs come for you and your makeup. Talk to me when you can contour your cheeks and forehead without it looking like orange dirt haphazardly smeared on.
YAS! It was so hard to read his minion's response and his pathetic attempts at clapping back. He really thinks he's hot shit when in reality he's just shit.

LittleLion219
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LittleLion219 »

This afternoon Manny snap chatted himself having the hair on his butt hole removed with lasers. On the drive home he commented on his behind feeling "sore and tender." Just thought I'd share.

Return to “Manny Mua”