Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

T_f
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

Post by T_f »

Wex66 wrote:Hi I would like to clear everything up for you all but that's not possible I'm afraid .I suppose in a way it's just as well considering what's involved .I'm truly sorry you all had to go through such a thing last Sat night .All I can say is I hope the people involved on both sides the fandom and whomever
get the help they need .Let's move on from that and thank you again for being so understanding and supportive of all involved :respekt:

Thanks, Wex. <3

It's probably for the best. Both outcomes are pretty terrible, so it's best to move on.

Enough_Already
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Enough_Already »

Hey guys. Do any of you watch Matt Shea? If not, check him out :) He's a Canadian Let's Player on YouTube and I believe he's also signed with Polaris. I recently started watching him and he's really growing on me! Anyway, I just noticed he put out a LP of "The Static Speaks My Name" on August 30, two days ago. I'm sure some of you have seen the Markiplier LP of this game. Spoiler warning added not only for video spoiler but also for sensitive subject matter.
It was a short simulator where the character you play ultimately commits suicide.

At the end of the game Matt took time to sincerely (I felt) give suggestions for people who are feeling down and talked about how he understands a lot of people deal with that kind of thing.

The timing may just be coincidence but I believe this this was his attempt to reach out to people who were suffering in the fandom without butting his nose in anyone elses business. Either way, I think he's a great guy :)
I don't repeat gossip so listen carefully! :love2:

Sunshinerain102
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunshinerain102 »

Mark just uploaded a video of him unboxing stuff from Indypopcon. He talks a little more about taking a more active part in the community. If anyone wants to see it, it is on YouTube. :)

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Sunshinerain102 wrote:Mark just uploaded a video of him unboxing stuff from Indypopcon. He talks a little more about taking a more active part in the community. If anyone wants to see it, it is on YouTube. :)
Just saw that. He also said he was going to be working with an organization in Arizona for a huge community volunteer thing. Not sure what unnerves me more, the fact that he's inviting a bunch of thirsty teens to find his location and probably try to use this opportunity to get to him or that a certain someone lives in that state.

Kamikaze
Learner
Learner

Post by Kamikaze »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Not sure what unnerves me more, the fact that he's inviting a bunch of thirsty teens to find his location and probably try to use this opportunity to get to him or that a certain someone lives in that state.
Ahh yes...I heard that and immediately thought of the latter speculation darlin'! You aren't the only one who caught it!

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

What's wrong with his unboxing video?

The gifs made me smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilikecupcakes
Talker
Talker

Post by ilikecupcakes »

Kamikaze wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Not sure what unnerves me more, the fact that he's inviting a bunch of thirsty teens to find his location and probably try to use this opportunity to get to him or that a certain someone lives in that state.
Ahh yes...I heard that and immediately thought of the latter speculation darlin'! You aren't the only one who caught it!
Yeah. When he said Arizona, I was thinking doesn't a certain someone live there and why Arizona? Hmm?

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Gorillaz1236 wrote:What's wrong with his unboxing video?

The gifs made me smile

There's nothing wrong with that aspect. What unnerved us was that he said he was planning to work with an organization in Arizona for a group volunteer charity event. So not only will he be telling thirsty obsessed teens where he is, but someone we know lives in Arizona.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Gorillaz1236 wrote:What's wrong with his unboxing video?

The gifs made me smile

There's nothing wrong with that aspect. What unnerved us was that he said he was planning to work with an organization in Arizona for a group volunteer charity event. So not only will he be telling thirsty obsessed teens where he is, but someone we know lives in Arizona.

Oh good lord

FUCKING BUNNY RABITS THE BOTH OF YAS.

ritzcrackerz
Debater
Debater

Post by ritzcrackerz »

Yeah, that made me uneasy too. I was like really, of all places to do this and it so happens to be Arizona. I was like gee, I wonder why. But then again there could've a different circumstance but it's so coincidentally a company in the same state Jess lives. Trying not to jump to conclusions here. Other than that, I found the video really cool. Also, he mentioned the TBT plushies that I mentioned 2 days ago. I wonder if it'll happen soon.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

Hmm, we can't assume he'd visit somebody after his volunteer duty but if he does have other errands it might likely end up on social media accounts associated with him. (And most likely he'd be tagged... )

"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

ritzcrackerz wrote:Yeah, that made me uneasy too. I was like really, of all places to do this and it so happens to be Arizona. I was like gee, I wonder why. But then again there could've a different circumstance but it's so coincidentally a company in the same state Jess lives. Trying not to jump to conclusions here. Other than that, I found the video really cool. Also, he mentioned the TBT plushies that I mentioned 2 days ago. I wonder if it'll happen soon.
Yeah I don't want to jump the gun either, I can't imagine he'd invite a bunch of fans out to his location if all he was gonna do is have sex. Plus looking back on some of the few Pax pictures we've seen, of the few that have Mark and Jess in them, maybe I'm projecting my own thoughts but it kinda seems like Mark was deliberately trying to keep his distance from her.

But again, kinda uneasy about that announcement, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Kamikaze
Learner
Learner

Post by Kamikaze »

ritzcrackerz wrote:Yeah, that made me uneasy too. I was like really, of all places to do this and it so happens to be Arizona. I was like gee, I wonder why. But then again there could've a different circumstance but it's so coincidentally a company in the same state Jess lives. Trying not to jump to conclusions here. Other than that, I found the video really cool. Also, he mentioned the TBT plushies that I mentioned 2 days ago. I wonder if it'll happen soon.
Not wanting to jumping to conclusions...but it was just...interesting. It was just something that caught my attention...the video was nice, but I will admit, I zoned in on that one comment...I'm not gonna lie and say that it didn't catch my attention
Last edited by Kamikaze on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

T_f
Talker
Talker

Post by T_f »

I don't want to assume, but I can't help but feel with the Arizona thing like:

Enough_Already wrote:Hey guys. Do any of you watch Matt Shea? If not, check him out :) He's a Canadian Let's Player on YouTube and I believe he's also signed with Polaris. I recently started watching him and he's really growing on me! Anyway, I just noticed he put out a LP of "The Static Speaks My Name" on August 30, two days ago. I'm sure some of you have seen the Markiplier LP of this game. Spoiler warning added not only for video spoiler but also for sensitive subject matter.
It was a short simulator where the character you play ultimately commits suicide.

At the end of the game Matt took time to sincerely (I felt) give suggestions for people who are feeling down and talked about how he understands a lot of people deal with that kind of thing.

The timing may just be coincidence but I believe this this was his attempt to reach out to people who were suffering in the fandom without butting his nose in anyone elses business. Either way, I think he's a great guy :)
Forgive me if I seem pointed, but I don't know if he has any relation to Mark. I'm not saying he's not a bad guy, but this plug seems.....not related to Mark, so.....um?

DanceApocalyptic
Talker
Talker

Post by DanceApocalyptic »

The moment I heard Arizona, I legit went:

You know good and well that you don't want a problem like that
You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that
No, don't do it, please don't do it
Cause one of us goes in, and we all go through it ~ :fro:

30 minutes of unboxing? He's been learning from her too (just kidding, that's a ton of gifts to get through).

On another note, looking forward to the "Monday's with Markiplier" segment, the comments look pretty tame so far. Interesting to hear a little about his bout with insecurity and how he feels a bit lonely on that pedestal he's put on as well. He seems really chill in this video. That disc gun looks like trouble and the boxers were hella creepy. :P

@Enough_Already: That kind of stuff does not belong here. Maybe on the main thread, but not this one.
Last edited by DanceApocalyptic on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ain't no order in this courtroom.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

Kamikaze wrote:
Not wanting to jumping to conclusions...but it was just...interesting. It was just something that caught my attention...the video was nice, but I will admit, I zoned in on that one comment...I'm not gonna lie and say that it didn't catch my attention
Which one? PM me please!

"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk

ritzcrackerz
Debater
Debater

Post by ritzcrackerz »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
Yeah I don't want to jump the gun either, I can't imagine he'd invite a bunch of fans out to his location if all he was gonna do is have sex. Plus looking back on some of the few Pax pictures we've seen, of the few that have Mark and Jess in them, maybe I'm projecting my own thoughts but it kinda seems like Mark was deliberately trying to keep his distance from her.

But again, kinda uneasy about that announcement, but it doesn't necessarily mean anything.
I could be reading too much into this. I mean the plans with this company could fall through. I also tend to assume the worst too. I really hope Mark is trying to keep his distance from her. I don't hate Jess, it's just her actions have always given me bad vibes about her since day 1.

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

ritzcrackerz wrote:
I could be reading too much into this. I mean the plans with this company could fall through. I also tend to assume the worst too. I really hope Mark is trying to keep his distance from her. I don't hate Jess, it's just her actions have always given me bad vibes about her since day 1.
Same here, it could just be a coincidence or it was the only group that he talked to that didn't fall through or whatever. I don't think he'd openly try to find an organization specifically located where Jess is. I would think if he was specifically looking for a state to go to it would be Ohio since then he could see his family and friends.

My feelings are the same as yours on Jess. I've felt bad for her and given her the benefit of the doubt multiple times, and every single time she's squandered it, both in words and actions. I don't trust her to be an adult and move on with her life. Period.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
ritzcrackerz wrote:
Same here, it could just be a coincidence or it was the only group that he talked to that didn't fall through or whatever. I don't think he'd openly try to find an organization specifically located where Jess is. I would think if he was specifically looking for a state to go to it would be Ohio since then he could see his family and friends.

My feelings are the same as yours on Jess. I've felt bad for her and given her the benefit of the doubt multiple times, and every single time she's squandered it, both in words and actions. I don't trust her to be an adult and move on with her life. Period.
And let's leave it at that.

I don't wish to summon Jess for the fact that she'll lie and she'll crash our server.

I just want Mark to get back in the shake of things with his charity and getting closer to fans.

I hope fans don't see this as oppurtunity to take advantage of Marks kindness and willingness to grow closer to the fans.

Because I can easily see someone trying to guilt Mark into talking with them or pulling a Hannah. I'm sorry for my pessimism, but with his subs growing larger by the day, bad seeds roll in and spoil the harvest.

Kamikaze
Learner
Learner

Post by Kamikaze »

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:
ritzcrackerz wrote:

Of course it could be coincidence! It happens, but with recent events I couldn't help but have a slight inclination of a "hmmm interesting" feeling.

M0nkee...I concur with your feelings so I won't repeat it again here :D

Return to “Markiplier”