LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 ~ Part 26

Post by LLCNYC »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:
puccamom wrote:Image

A 15 yr old making pot references to over 20,000 people. Parents must be so proud! What a classy young lady

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pucca,

I'm pretty sure she means Palm Trees . Like her dress ...
Lol nope. Tallulah is right "420" is pot.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I'm still having issues with the Quotes and sometimes the Thanks here...

I wanted to say, that I agree, Lisa ASKS "US" what we think and when 80 percent, at least tell her we don't like something, she gets offended, mad and upset??!!! This really annoyed me because These are HER Subbies! They can't ALL be HATERS!!!!! :roll:

I actually thought that MOST of the comments were expressed honestly and not in a bad way really. Most of them said they always or usually like what she wears, but this they didn't like because it didn't look well on camera or made her legs look thick. A lot of women even said if it was paired with a solid black or white top it would look better (which is what I said, even though I hate the leggings) Everyone said they like the Nike sneakers, but the leggings just didn't work with that top. EVERYONE can't be wrong Lisa! and if you didn't like what they said, why did you 'THANK" the subscriber that told you point blank NO to those leggings??? you said Thank you and you didn't realize how it looked on Camera.

And Bombshell Suite...I used to like her, but then she inflated her already large lips and that turned me off..And now her comment how everyone is terrible for telling her it doesn't work and how she loves them!...Come on, Please, She should keep quiet about it! I think she said something because she has been getting some slack lately about her lips and sometimes about sponsored videos. At least she responds to them, I give her that much!
Lisa is actuallyl Lucky , she hardly ever gets negative comments and there are YT'rs that spend 1/8th of what Lisa spends and gets slack for it. I feel sorry for them, not her!

I'm not one of the people that think if you are on YT you deserve to get treated like shit or constant negative comments. There ARE some haters out there and Trolls, but for Lisa, THIS IS NOT THE CASE! She has blocked and deleted hundred I'm estimating, so now if these women are her fan girls and telling her something doesn't look good on her, she should accept it gracefully and move on!
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

** Hundreds...

sorry for the errors, I'm STILL having problems just posting.

and Regarding her watching the Pope...That's fine, Personally I love this new Pope, But does Lisa actually Listen?! :roll: I doubt it! If she could just come away with One of his messages....

As SweetGifts Greedy said she probably got inspired by his gold chains and will ask Shiela to make one just for her!

That was brilliant by the way! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:I can't stand that Lori aka LL42863 she of course was fawning over Lisa's eyelashes, and calling everyone a hater. When 98% of your comments all agree that something looks bad that is not a hater. I swear, I think anyone that calls someone a hater is ignorant. Lori is the last person to dare say something like this. She used to leave Lorraine horrible comments. I called her out on once and of course she went and deleted her post. Ugh. She has the worst skin of anyone I've ever seen and is just a nasty person.

Did any of you catch where Lisa said she was staying overnight, in Raleigh and that Jawn and the kids would be so anxious to see her. She wont be gone long enough for them to notice. She will miss picking them up, one afternoon. She must say this to make herself feel better.

We are getting ready to move back to my home state, and my husband has already moved his business there. He is gone two weeks at a time, while I am here with the kids and listing the house and such. Lisa couldn't function on her own that long. I think her family will survive one night.
I totally Agree. She makes such a big deal about spending One night away when her kids have their Dad and grandparents right there? :roll:

Good Luck with your Move Talulla! how exciting! You must say goodbye to Lisa before you go! lol J/K :rofl:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Edie wrote:I saw a "Lisa" in Target today. High heels at 9 am and trying so hard to look rich. She ran her cart into Starbucks and I almost lost it having a laugh.
It was almost as good as Lisa's camel toe leggings OOTD.
That must have been funny!

Is your Pro pic Kirstie Allie when she played Rebecca Cheers?

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

She actually paid for those hideous lash extensions. Why are they so drastically uneven? First, they are old news & second, who put them on? Helen Keller?

Everyone I know that got them (2 years ago when the trend was hot) hated them after a week, they fell out, made their real lashes fall out , they would wake up with them all wonky & getting them refilled was a PITA.

Side note: I am horribly afraid for Wheel. That kid should show up for school with body armor & skin 6 inches thick. He has 0 chance with selfish Lisa as a mother. WTF.

Isis
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Isis »

Good luck with your move T!!!

It's always about Lisa. She always makes it about her. Off course her family will survive without her.

Witch Bitch
Debater
Debater

Post by Witch Bitch »

I had to respond to Miss. MushMouth BombshellSuite on her SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET comment to Lisa. Seriously though, if your skin is so thin that you cannot tolerate someone disliking those ugly, cheap leggings...you need to jump off YouTube real quick. YOU'RE DOING AN OUTFIT VIDEO. Some people are bound not to like it. FACT.

And, please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks that broad sounds like she's chewing her own face when she talks. Muppet looking ass.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

for the life of me, I cannot Understand why Bombshellsuite even got them done! her Lips were Very Large to begin with and she's young (around 30 i think?)..Why?! don't get it , never will. It HAS definitely changed her speech big time! The woman has a beautiful face, so why waste money on something like that? I don't think she is a bad person, and I wouldn't compare her to Lisa's and her selfish ways, but she totally turned me off and I just can't with her anymore. If you want to defend your "friends", fine, don't put down others for expressing their opinion in a nice way! She made herself sound ignorant if you ask me!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”