SandalTanLine
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

Post by SandalTanLine »

FLOSSY77 wrote:
daddyoh wrote:you can kisscut stickers using a cricut or a silhouette, which is the more popular option for sticker makers. she'd mentioned in one of her vlogs, where she mentions starting up her planner again, that she was thinking of getting one. now whether she gets one and lies and says she's been thinking of it for years, w'll have to see.
She also said she dreamed of having her own planner line. :roll: I think that's what all this is really leading up to. Gardenhoe has me curious. I have been wanting a Cricut.
:D I would be careful with the teen moms. Now that is a slippery slope.

OFF TOPIC I have a cricut and love it! I got the tiny one when they fist came out. I have the larger one now (but not the super high tech one) Check ebay or amazon for used ones. The cost of the new machines is insane. Used ones usually work just as good.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Did they not have enough family together time already?

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

PearlNecklaceLikeJen?! Part 77

Post by gardenhoe »

I had a Cricut expression forever and have the newest Cricut explore now for past year, but I am a card maker who was donating to troops. Just looking for new place to send cards for troops now or elsewhere. I have done one project in vinyl that husband requested. Never even thought about stickers.

gardenhoe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gardenhoe »

I absolutely hate her tile backsplash with that granite!

mangojt
Learner
Learner

Post by mangojt »

gardenhoe wrote:I absolutely hate her tile backsplash with that granite!
Yeah, it does not go at all!! I get that she wanted a real backsplash, but why not put the tiniest bit of effort into finding one that doesn't hideously clash with your countertops?

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I'm not too familiar with the cost of real estate in Illinois but her home is estimated at $1.7 million. I know her community borders some of the wealthiest parts of the country where the homes are exquisite and have character. While their house is large and nice enough, I find it very uninspiring. Total McMansion that can be found in any suburb in America. Will they ever "upgrade"? And what exactly does Don do for a living? I remember years ago people said his family has money- some sort of financial business? Seems like he works less these days?

Athletic Calves
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Athletic Calves »

lipstick jungle wrote:snapchat

I can't get over the amount of fat this people eat

the party. ( people can now wear shoes inside???)

Haven't we seen that exact same Don and burnt ends pic before? OMG, the sight of his meaty and fleshy hands seriously freaks me out...I cannot even imagine him touching me with those beasts.....ARGH (running away screaming).
Formerly KittyGlitter

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Googled water vessel. A luxury water birthing vessel pops up. :D Jen could birth in luxury and have a spot for a bowl of mac n cheese and Winnie's bed.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Can we have please have PrettyNeatWaterVesselLikeJen or just WaterVesselLikeJen for the next thread title, it cracks me up that she uses such flowery language for the most basic things

Btw, the person who said Google image "water vessel" :tu:
What results are you getting? I am getting lots of pictures of pots from museums!

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

loopyloo wrote:
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:Can we have please have PrettyNeatWaterVesselLikeJen or just WaterVesselLikeJen for the next thread title, it cracks me up that she uses such flowery language for the most basic things

What results are you getting? I am getting lots of pictures of pots from museums!

fiercelyprivate
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by fiercelyprivate »

^^I get the same google results as lipstick jungle :tu:

You can tell none of these people work. I can't imagine putting in a full week at work and having the time to host big family get togethers every flipping weekend. Hosting to that extent and degree is a lot of work...these people literally have nothing else to do.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

fiercelyprivate wrote:^^I get the same google results as lipstick jungle :tu:

You can tell none of these people work. I can't imagine putting in a full week at work and having the time to host big family get togethers every flipping weekend. Hosting to that extent and degree is a lot of work...these people literally have nothing else to do.
What are you talking about?!!! They have important work to do for the Dead Budgie Foundation. That must take literally minutes of their week!!

pinksims
Learner
Learner

Post by pinksims »

fiercelyprivate wrote:^^I get the same google results as lipstick jungle :tu:

Yeah, Jen has all week to organise family 'parties' and Don doesn't appear to do much of anything either... Didn't he 'retire'? In his mid 30s haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Yeah that is the same stuff that popped up for me when I searched Water Vessel. I know Jen needs to be fancy though... I was at Target yesterday and I couldn't help but think of Jen the entire time especially when I passed the water bottles. No vessels that looked like hers unfortunately. All be it I don't really need 32 ounces for night time. I don't have pregnancy thirst after all. :roll:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

Is Don frying that meat? That is not burnt ends, that's fried ends and that looks disgusting.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

What are burnt ends?

zalfiephan9

Post by zalfiephan9 »

So are we going with WaterVesselLikeJen? Cause I'll put my vote in for that one too! :love2:

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

FLOSSY77 wrote:What are burnt ends?
http://www.seriouseats.com/2010/08/what ... becue.html

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

Fat Shark wrote:Is Don frying that meat? That is not burnt ends, that's fried ends and that looks disgusting.

I don't know half the food the Rosses eat since I don't live in the US and I actually eat a variety of food, like fish - cooked several ways - and vegetables - boiled, grilled, steamed, etc

I actually think the USA are blessed with such a variety of yummy food, I have no idea why they (Jen, Don+ the "fam")stick to the same.damn.stuff.

the overuse of grease, by the Rosses, just makes me gag.
that picture is just fat. grease everywhere. it's awful.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

lipstick jungle wrote:
loopyloo wrote:

:rofl:

If they were truly in the 1% her water vessel of choice would be a Ming vase.

2%LikeJen.

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”