eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: eBayObsessionByTiffanyD Part 9

Post by Cmills1189 »

I gained 55 with my first and 30 with my second (with whom I got pregnant with 4 months after my first was born). I got a few small stretch marks but I owned right up to it and acknowledged I may have gone a lil ham during the pregnancy :rofl: Tiffany just constantly feels the need to make it seem like she's just perfect and everything happens to her for some other reason than that she did it to herself or its her fault. It's so annoying. When she talked about how she gained 55 lbs she was like that's just how much I had to gain I had a big baby! When talking about stretch marks it was oh I had to push for awhile! And when talking about how she still had 15 lbs to lose - oh it's my uterus!! No Tiffany, you got pregnant, ate as much as you wanted and never exercised, then you had baby fat and a few stretch marks. Get over it. No one wants to see you in a bathing suit anyway.

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Cmills1189 wrote:I gained 55 with my first and 30 with my second (with whom I got pregnant with 4 months after my first was born). I got a few small stretch marks but I owned right up to it and acknowledged I may have gone a lil ham during the pregnancy :rofl: Tiffany just constantly feels the need to make it seem like she's just perfect and everything happens to her for some other reason than that she did it to herself or its her fault. It's so annoying. When she talked about how she gained 55 lbs she was like that's just how much I had to gain I had a big baby! When talking about stretch marks it was oh I had to push for awhile! And when talking about how she still had 15 lbs to lose - oh it's my uterus!! No Tiffany, you got pregnant, ate as much as you wanted and never exercised, then you had baby fat and a few stretch marks. Get over it. No one wants to see you in a bathing suit anyway.
She always says she was all belly. Take a look at that 40 week and still pregnant update.

Jesus H. Her face is swollen as hell, and her voice doesn't even sound the same d/t the swelling and displacement of her features.

She's a horror. And no one would give her a shit for any of it if she wasn't such a goddamn liar.

hotpolkadots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hotpolkadots »

I'm not sure if this is public info or not, but just out of curiosity, what does the "L" in her name stand for?

sonicxrings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sonicxrings »

I always wondered too! DAE know?

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

hotpolkadots wrote:I'm not sure if this is public info or not, but just out of curiosity, what does the "L" in her name stand for?
She looks like a Tiffany Lynn to me, but I'm relatively new to the game. Any other thoughts?

hotpolkadots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hotpolkadots »

I always thought she looked like a Tiffany Lynn as well. I wasn't sure if I had heard it somewhere or I was just making it up haha

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

I think it's Lorraine from what I. Can remember? But Lynn suites her better :rofl:

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Marnie the mule wrote:I think it's Lorraine from what I. Can remember? But Lynn suites her better :rofl:
Lorraine....? I wouldn't have guessed. When I say it in my head, I say it like, "Tiff'ny Lynn".

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

She's southern so it'd all be one syllable....tifn'eelynn....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hotpolkadots
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hotpolkadots »

bethiu wrote:She's southern so it'd all be one syllable....tifn'eelynn....

:rofl:

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CourtneyShane »

I watched the Big Haul video with the Chanel order and it's clear from that (not even knowing she buys Chanel shoes, etc.) she outshops everyone on Youtube IMHO.

It just doesn't seem like it because she has such horrible taste, so when you see her dressed it doesn't look like she spends money on anything.

Marnie the mule
Debater
Debater

Post by Marnie the mule »

CourtneyShane wrote:I watched the Big Haul video with the Chanel order and it's clear from that (not even knowing she buys Chanel shoes, etc.) she outshops everyone on Youtube IMHO.

It just doesn't seem like it because she has such horrible taste, so when you see her dressed it doesn't look like she spends money on anything.
If you think Tiffy is the "queen of shopping" she's just entered the dark side of YT. There're so many other youtubers that spend this insanely all the time!!!! Ex: LisaLisaD1 damn she's one of the worst offenders on YT!!! And if you want luxury goods look at LVloverCC , Jerusha and so many more these woman actually go out and buy at the store lol not an eBay conousour like our dickany (had to use it puppymomma Ty)

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

Marnie the mule wrote:
CourtneyShane wrote:I watched the Big Haul video with the Chanel order and it's clear from that (not even knowing she buys Chanel shoes, etc.) she outshops everyone on Youtube IMHO.

If you think Tiffy is the "queen of shopping" she's just entered the dark side of YT. There're so many other youtubers that spend this insanely all the time!!!! Ex: LisaLisaD1 damn she's one of the worst offenders on YT!!! And if you want luxury goods look at LVloverCC , Jerusha and so many more these woman actually go out and buy at the store lol not an eBay conousour like our dickany (had to use it puppymomma Ty)
LisaLisaD1 is crazy!! Her spending is out of control.
I love when she talks about returning things for store credit and acts like she's not spending money on whatever she buys with that credit.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Having not seen any before, I just watched a few of her pregnancy videos. I don't think she looked like she gained a ton of weight, her body looked okay to me, but she did sound like she was huffing and puffing constantly, but she does now too, 9 mos postpartum! Perhaps she has breathing problems, like a deviated septum...? Anyway, she spent a lot of time showing off adorable little outfits she had gotten the baby -- or people had sent her (what a surprise! I have a PO Box and my adoring fans send me stuff! You guyyyyys, I didn't post that PO Box so you could send me gifts! But thanks anyway for the free hauls and keep 'em coming!). Then I watched her birth announcement vid. Maybe I'm being oversensitive considering the discussions we've had here, but Tiff honestly looks a bit embarrassed by how big Olivia is. She almost grimaces when talking about her weight. This, coupled with all the cutesie outfits she showed off prior to the birth, makes me think she was/is quite distressed to have given birth to such a large, ungainly, homely baby. Most moms think their babies are beautiful even when they are little trolls, lol, it's just part of the whole mom experience. But I don't think Tiff has yet accepted the fact that she doesn't have a cute lil pixie for a daughter. It sounds deeply shallow, but I do think it's a very real possibility. The baby just isn't what Tiff had pictured when she daydreamed about dressing her feminine little china doll. What do y'all think -- could disappointment over not having a gorgeous baby cause a lag in maternal bonding? I've heard sometimes parents are bitterly disappointed in the gender of their babies and have a tough time accepting that, so I suppose it's possible the same could happen with unfortunate looking children. ??

krysalis
Learner
Learner

Post by krysalis »

Joni_M wrote:Having not seen any before, I just watched a few of her pregnancy videos. I don't think she looked like she gained a ton of weight, her body looked okay to me, but she did sound like she was huffing and puffing constantly, but she does now too, 9 mos postpartum! Perhaps she has breathing problems, like a deviated septum...? Anyway, she spent a lot of time showing off adorable little outfits she had gotten the baby -- or people had sent her (what a surprise! I have a PO Box and my adoring fans send me stuff! You guyyyyys, I didn't post that PO Box so you could send me gifts! But thanks anyway for the free hauls and keep 'em coming!). Then I watched her birth announcement vid. Maybe I'm being oversensitive considering the discussions we've had here, but Tiff honestly looks a bit embarrassed by how big Olivia is. She almost grimaces when talking about her weight. This, coupled with all the cutesie outfits she showed off prior to the birth, makes me think she was/is quite distressed to have given birth to such a large, ungainly, homely baby. Most moms think their babies are beautiful even when they are little trolls, lol, it's just part of the whole mom experience. But I don't think Tiff has yet accepted the fact that she doesn't have a cute lil pixie for a daughter. It sounds deeply shallow, but I do think it's a very real possibility. The baby just isn't what Tiff had pictured when she daydreamed about dressing her feminine little china doll. What do y'all think -- could disappointment over not having a gorgeous baby cause a lag in maternal bonding? I've heard sometimes parents are bitterly disappointed in the gender of their babies and have a tough time accepting that, so I suppose it's possible the same could happen with unfortunate looking children. ??
This. I truly believe that Tiffany has issues with her own baby due to her size and appearance, which is sad and is a true indicator of how shallow and vapid Tiffany is. It is weird, because she is not all that attractive herself. I think being "Youtube Famous" skews some of these people's views on themselves and life and they start believing their hype, which Tiffany does. Tiffany walked around in what she wanted people to believe was a perfect little bubble for a while, perfect home that was always neat and organized, perfect (USED) BMW, nice clothes, etc. all things that she could control the appearance of to her audience. However, you can't control how your kids turn out. I think she is embarrassed and I think she probably feels a lot of guilt, which has caused some of her erratic behavior lately, if she doesn't have PPD. I think that is the reason why she so frequently leaves her to go do things on her own, she's embarrassed and doesn't want the comments/looks (that, and I would imagine lugging the Chunk around is probably pretty tiresome!)

You know, I always held Brad up in a higher regard because he always seemed unaffected by the whole Youtube thing, like a normal guy, with a normal job and a life in the real world, but ever since he started appearing in the vlogs, and since Olivia's birth, I think he's a bit off, too. You KNOW they have to be aware, and their friends and family have to see some of the comments on the internet about Olivia. A sane parent would pull the plug on the baby being in the public eye, and if it were me, I'd pull the plug on the channel. No shame in putting your family first. But I guess to them, they are, because they are both sold on the money and the freebies that come with it....guess Brad isn't the breadwinner of Denny Plantation (love it, PuppyMomma, you are my hero). :tu:

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

Tiffany is just ok looking, but I always thought Brad was fugly.

Birdbrain2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdbrain2000 »

krysalis wrote:
Joni_M wrote:Having not seen any before, I just watched a few of her pregnancy videos. I don't think she looked like she gained a ton of weight, her body looked okay to me, but she did sound like she was huffing and puffing constantly, but she does now too, 9 mos postpartum! Perhaps she has breathing problems, like a deviated septum...? Anyway, she spent a lot of time showing off adorable little outfits she had gotten the baby -- or people had sent her (what a surprise! I have a PO Box and my adoring fans send me stuff! You guyyyyys, I didn't post that PO Box so you could send me gifts! But thanks anyway for the free hauls and keep 'em coming!). Then I watched her birth announcement vid. Maybe I'm being oversensitive considering the discussions we've had here, but Tiff honestly looks a bit embarrassed by how big Olivia is. She almost grimaces when talking about her weight. This, coupled with all the cutesie outfits she showed off prior to the birth, makes me think she was/is quite distressed to have given birth to such a large, ungainly, homely baby. Most moms think their babies are beautiful even when they are little trolls, lol, it's just part of the whole mom experience. But I don't think Tiff has yet accepted the fact that she doesn't have a cute lil pixie for a daughter. It sounds deeply shallow, but I do think it's a very real possibility. The baby just isn't what Tiff had pictured when she daydreamed about dressing her feminine little china doll. What do y'all think -- could disappointment over not having a gorgeous baby cause a lag in maternal bonding? I've heard sometimes parents are bitterly disappointed in the gender of their babies and have a tough time accepting that, so I suppose it's possible the same could happen with unfortunate looking children. ??
This. I truly believe that Tiffany has issues with her own baby due to her size and appearance, which is sad and is a true indicator of how shallow and vapid Tiffany is. It is weird, because she is not all that attractive herself. I think being "Youtube Famous" skews some of these people's views on themselves and life and they start believing their hype, which Tiffany does. Tiffany walked around in what she wanted people to believe was a perfect little bubble for a while, perfect home that was always neat and organized, perfect (USED) BMW, nice clothes, etc. all things that she could control the appearance of to her audience. However, you can't control how your kids turn out. I think she is embarrassed and I think she probably feels a lot of guilt, which has caused some of her erratic behavior lately, if she doesn't have PPD. I think that is the reason why she so frequently leaves her to go do things on her own, she's embarrassed and doesn't want the comments/looks (that, and I would imagine lugging the Chunk around is probably pretty tiresome!)

You know, I always held Brad up in a higher regard because he always seemed unaffected by the whole Youtube thing, like a normal guy, with a normal job and a life in the real world, but ever since he started appearing in the vlogs, and since Olivia's birth, I think he's a bit off, too. You KNOW they have to be aware, and their friends and family have to see some of the comments on the internet about Olivia. A sane parent would pull the plug on the baby being in the public eye, and if it were me, I'd pull the plug on the channel. No shame in putting your family first. But I guess to them, they are, because they are both sold on the money and the freebies that come with it....guess Brad isn't the breadwinner of Denny Plantation (love it, PuppyMomma, you are my hero). :tu:
I don't think she's embarrassed by that gigantic baby....she shows her off on Instagram like crazy! She's delusional

And I very much doubt that brad is the major bread winner. That bitch is making money like crazy off of YouTube...crazy how these you tubers are living!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Birdbrain2000 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OVERFEDBUMPONALOG »

kittycatpancake wrote:Olive Garden only seems to smile when Tiffany isn't interacting with her. It's like she automatically flips into f this noise mode as soon as Tiffany even looks in her direction.

When she inevitably freaks out about having short hair, I hope she goes and has some good quality extensions instead of overgrowing her own hair again.
OLIVE GARDEN is OVERFED with Endless Bowls of Pasta and ALL You Can Eat Breadsticks!!!!

OVERFEDBUMPONALOG
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OVERFEDBUMPONALOG »

Cmills1189 wrote:I gained 55 with my first and 30 with my second (with whom I got pregnant with 4 months after my first was born). I got a few small stretch marks but I owned right up to it and acknowledged I may have gone a lil ham during the pregnancy :rofl: Tiffany just constantly feels the need to make it seem like she's just perfect and everything happens to her for some other reason than that she did it to herself or its her fault. It's so annoying. When she talked about how she gained 55 lbs she was like that's just how much I had to gain I had a big baby! When talking about stretch marks it was oh I had to push for awhile! And when talking about how she still had 15 lbs to lose - oh it's my uterus!! No Tiffany, you got pregnant, ate as much as you wanted and never exercised, then you had baby fat and a few stretch marks. Get over it. No one wants to see you in a bathing suit anyway.
I'm apologize for being late to the party with this comment! My son is 18, so when I was pregnant it was the late 90's and it was recommended back then gain around 25lbs and no more than 30lbs. Has this changed in recent years?

Oh, and by the way TiffyD, the only thing that pushing gives you is HEMORRHOIDS and a PROLAPSED RECTUM. You gave yourself the stretch marks by continuously shoving high carloric foods into your gaping maw.

Joni_M
Informer
Informer

Post by Joni_M »

Birdbrain2000 wrote: I don't think she's embarrassed by that gigantic baby....she shows her off on Instagram like crazy! She's delusional
I think she does that to counteract what she herself feels about the baby. She knows damn well her minions will plaster her with "Presh!" and "Too stinkin' cute!" and "#Goals" and that will help soothe her negative feelings about the baby. She's probably thinking.... "Gosh, she must be adorable or they wouldn't all say she was, would they?" Believe me, if that baby was a stunner or at least had a totally charming personality, you'd see way, way more of her on IG and YouTube! In fact, I think Tiff shows her child rather infrequently compared to the other new moms I know on IG, facebook, etc. What may happen, though -- and hopefully will -- is that others' high opinion of Olivia (whether feigned or authentic) will rub off on Tiffany.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”