MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MissMeghanMakeup / Meghan Hughes Part 2

Post by Chloe_Bean »

butterbean wrote:Honestly, I wonder if her trying to get pregnant is also because of the influence of Kylie Jenner, who had a kid when she was only 20. I don't think Meghan is a huge fan of her, but I feel like someone so famous having children young and being accepted for it might have planted the idea in Meghan's mind.
I don't think she's actively trying to get pregnant she's just being dumb and letting a guy influence all of her decisions. If she does he's going to insist on an abortion.

ellienollie
Talker
Talker

Post by ellienollie »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
butterbean wrote:Honestly, I wonder if her trying to get pregnant is also because of the influence of Kylie Jenner, who had a kid when she was only 20. I don't think Meghan is a huge fan of her, but I feel like someone so famous having children young and being accepted for it might have planted the idea in Meghan's mind.
I don't think she's actively trying to get pregnant she's just being dumb and letting a guy influence all of her decisions. If she does he's going to insist on an abortion.
And then she'd probably go through with it for the sole reason that it's what he wanted and she doesn't want to lose him, which is sad to think about.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

not strictly Meghan related but do you remember the podcast she was on with Lindsey called No Jumper? Adam from that has been accused of Rape and it seems like it was well known what a scumbag he is becuase he published all his fucked up sexual exploits on a blog!

Why does Meghan consistently hang out with people who seem to be actively against what she says she's all about which would be female empowerment and feminism and whatnot

ballix
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by ballix »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:not strictly Meghan related but do you remember the podcast she was on with Lindsey called No Jumper? Adam from that has been accused of Rape and it seems like it was well known what a scumbag he is becuase he published all his fucked up sexual exploits on a blog!

Why does Meghan consistently hang out with people who seem to be actively against what she says she's all about which would be female empowerment and feminism and whatnot
Funny to think that she believes in the law of attraction and she is 'attracting' so many dbags :roll:

tax4snax
Learner
Learner

Post by tax4snax »

the lengths this girl goes to in order to justify being a shitty person is truly unprecedented. Meghan, when all of your friends drop you and want nothing to do with you, maybe consider the fact that you're the problem.

whereisvicsage
Lurker
Lurker

Post by whereisvicsage »

Wow..got around to watching her 21 years video and I couldn't even finish it. This girl is absolutely delusional and makes it clear as day who she's passive aggressively shitting on. She wasn't even remotely subtle. She'll also make any flippin excuse she can to justify her weird non-relationship or whatever the heck it is. I'm shocked she's older than me (only by a few months) because she seems about as smart as a 15 year old with their first boyfriend (lover!!!! yuck), or maybe that's an insult to 15 year olds.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

LPcorazon wrote:
Mucha wrote:Image

Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't mention her once

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
And called Larry "my dog," not our dog (when he's Meghan's dog altogether lmao)

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Can someone summarize her 21 things video? I can't stand to listen to her man voice for 20 minutes but I'm interested in hearing what she has to say about Lexie/Finley

hmmohdear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hmmohdear »

lmao fair enough it’s Meghan and Finley’s choice with whatever “birth control” methods they want to use, that’s none of my business. But when she promotes her stupid and irresponsible methods to her young viewers that’s when I have a problem.

Also Finley just not posted on his insta story that he is going to buy a gun this year. great. have fun Meghan.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Oh god that kid should absolutely not have a gun. I don't care if its more normal in rural areas (don't give me the lecture because I get it, I have lived in rural areas myself) but rural or city setting Finley is out of his mind, volatile, and unstable.

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

Honestly that is terrifying and why guns should not be so easy to buy. Meghan should get out before it's too late. Every single update it's like it's getting closer and closer

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

ffs -.- i thought meghan was pro gun control and pro not letting any old asshole get hold of a gun?

Forest339
Talker
Talker

Post by Forest339 »

When I read that Finley is getting a gun my eyes got so wide, this is a disaster. Meghan needs to get out because maybe it’s a little dramatic but if Finley went crazy with that on her I wouldn’t be too surprised. And it sucks because it’s not like we can do anything about it, she just needs to leave oh my gosh

Post by Guest »

A gun! Anger issues plus a gun hmmm. I hope he doesn't escalate from punching walls to wanting to shoot something.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Queen-Lurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Queen-Lurker »

Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if he pointed the gun at her forehead and threatened her. This is Finley, the "man" who refuses to be around bananas.

Pittgirl1918
Learner
Learner

Post by Pittgirl1918 »

I wanna know why the fuck he thinks he needs a gun because there is no reason. He doesn't hunt as far as I can tell and having a gun in the house for "protection" is way less safe than not. I'm thinking about that picture with him and Lexie with the gun too...this is just really fucking bad her parents need to step the fuck up and get her out because she's in too deep and can't see whats happening but it's getting worse by the day.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

great. Someone who has been to jail, someone who punches holes in walls to express their anger over mundane every day inconveniences, can get a fucking gun.

It's sad to me that Meghan is giving up her morals for this idiot. I found myself doing that in my last relationship (not even to this extent) and I am still so disappointed in myself for that.

Also she is going to look back at that 21 things video in a few years and cringe. What an embarrassment.

Literallysocozy
Talker
Talker

Post by Literallysocozy »

Finley can’t stand stand the sight of bananas or eat dip unless it’s perfectly blended and they think it’s a good idea to have a gun in their house? I wouldn’t even let the man around a knife!
Honestly at this point I’m worried for her. Finley doesn’t seem stable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marynicole
Informer
Informer

Post by marynicole »

Sorry I don't know a lot about gun laws or whatever but I thought Finley wouldn't be able to buy a gun because he has a felony charge against him? Correct me if I'm wrong please!!!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

marynicole wrote:Sorry I don't know a lot about gun laws or whatever but I thought Finley wouldn't be able to buy a gun because he has a felony charge against him? Correct me if I'm wrong please!!!

Yeah, no way he'll be able to legally buy one. From Oregon's gun laws:
"One is in unlawful possession of a firearm if one knowingly:

(C) Has been convicted of a felony or found guilty, except for insanity under ORS 161.295, of a felony"

(http://www.handgunlaw.us/states/oregon.pdf)

So if he does somehow get a gun, it will be 100% illegal

Also what does he even need one for? Meghan is vegetarian (who knows these days though) and wouldn't even eat meat if that's what they were hunting for

Return to “Meghan Hughes”