Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lying-Hill All The Lies Jaclyn Has Told

Post by Melissa26m »

coffeeaddict wrote:Does Jaclyn have a general thread ? I have things to say about her recent story time video
I know me too. Those visible tears were on fleek.
Now we had to eat oatmeal 3x a day.
Her mom never helped her buy food .... COME ON! Jons dad who the lives with obviously bought food. Your story isn't that special. You were not barefoot living in the street panhandling. People have TWO jobs to make ends meet. They story is always about her jobs... Did Jon ever have a job?? Oh she is so full of lies.

tired_of_bs
Naughty
Naughty

Post by tired_of_bs »

#1 Says that she can't go to events because :
[tweet][/tweet]

Guess what she's doing instead of going to the 3 night UD Event (Alice in Wonderland collection) ???
Stays at home, films what's in my mouth, goes to see the Marriott Hotel to reminisce about wedding day, Instagram stalking other youtubers, complaining about periods. SO BUSY.

#2 Says that she will spend Mother's Day with mom...NO sign of her mom on snapchat and you know that she does snap her home (remember mom licking Jon's face?). Instead she's doing a countdown for her shitty channel.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

The Morphe 35O is the best selling palette in the entire make up industry !! ...... according to Jac
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

BlueEyedBabe88
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueEyedBabe88 »

Just an Fyi, that somg "Hello" is not about a bad relationship, its about having writters block. lmao

hibabyjoon
Learner
Learner

Post by hibabyjoon »

Hi everyone. I can't say enough thank you to you that opened my eyes and know the realness of this master manipulator. I was watching her oldest video and she is talking about her fave brushes. She says SIGMA is the best and she has been using them since 2009. Um. Didn't you just tell your followers fifty times a day you were sooo poor? And also she says "Sigma didn't pay me to say anything about them, they are just good people woth good intentions, I have met them and fell in love with them." Doesn't this sound like the exact way she described morphe in her videos? Just shutup Jacass. She is really annoying. Those screams, blending like a maniac so hyperactively looking like just wanna be done with the video and get paid. Also in her recent videos if she is blending with Sigma E40 she doesn't mention it although she has her code and everything with them, but she will kill us with all those stupid morphe number all day everyday. Ugh
English is my second language🤓

AnonGirl 2016
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnonGirl 2016 »

Good intentions?

Like how Morphe came from a "rags to riches" story... :roll:

Thatgirl1063
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Thatgirl1063 »

I love how Jaclyn says that she can't use drugstore makeup because her skin is too sensitive.
Am I the only one that remembers her raving about the L'Oreal Trumatch foundation way back in the day?

LadyMarmalade
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LadyMarmalade »

luchadora0112 wrote:However, in multiple past videos and tweets she has said she was very poor when her and Jon first got married, she couldn't afford food, she was starving, 15 pounds lighter, saving up for Panera was a luxury, and she had to use coupons AND buy from the dollar menu.

The logic of this... doesn't seem like both statements can be true. Especially when she had youtube videos showing expensive makeup products. :roll:
I thought this same thing while I was watching an old video of hers (Kim Kardashian holiday look maybe). She was showing these new MAC holiday sets and telling people they should pick them up because they were LE. Like if you're broke and can't afford food, why waste money on LE that you can't wear to work after they sell through?

BlueEyedBabe88
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueEyedBabe88 »

I thought she wasnt getting lip fillers anymore? Thought she made a video saying they werent for her? I saw this on snap earlier, looks like she got them again. lol just sayin :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

Duvainiel wrote:Jaclyn claims she did the makeup on this model:

However the makeup was actually done by Jackie Riley: http://jackierileymakeup.com/photos/photoshoots-2/ (4th row, first image)
Jackie Riley sounds familiar. Isn't that Jackie her best friend?

cheesecakelover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheesecakelover »

cheesecakelover wrote:
Duvainiel wrote:Jaclyn claims she did the makeup on this model:

However the makeup was actually done by Jackie Riley: http://jackierileymakeup.com/photos/photoshoots-2/ (4th row, first image)
Jackie Riley sounds familiar. Isn't that Jackie her best friend?
Never mind it is her "bestie" But what I found interesting was that Jaclyn never mentioned Jackie had a YouTube channel. Jaclyn could use her fame to help Jackie out since they're best friends

BlueEyedBabe88
Learner
Learner

Post by BlueEyedBabe88 »

wow she didn't even give Jackie credit for that. what a bitch.

Duvainiel
Debater
Debater

Post by Duvainiel »

BlueEyedBabe88 wrote:wow she didn't even give Jackie credit for that. what a bitch.
She cut the photographer's watermark off the photo too. Jackie left it on like a normal human being, and also credited Jaclyn for the teamwork. Jaclyn made it seem like it was all her, as usual. Sicko.

EffyLucille3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by EffyLucille3 »

She's told very many lies, but what strikes me the most is where she claimed she was poor and had to live on food stamps.
There are so many holes in her claim. If she was working at MAC, she would have been making enough money to not be on food stamps. There was a point in my life when it was just my dad, my sister, and I. My sister and I shared a bedroom in an apartment, and I remember all we had in our room was a bookshelf, some stuffed animals, a plastic container with our clothes in it, a blow up mattress with a few blankets and pillows, and a poster. Most of the time we slept on the couch because the air mattress was so uncomfortable. But we still had enough money to where we did not qualify for food stamps. I wouldn't even say we were poor, because we did live comfortably with food in our bellies, even if the food wasn't always the healthiest because of money.
My point is, we didn't qualify for food stamps, but if our toothbrush grew mold on the end of it, my dad would cut the end off it with a knife because it was cheaper than buying a new one. So how could she be able to afford high end makeup, expensive watches, and marijuana if she was on food stamps? In that picture of her with weed, it looks like about a gram. People who know what they're doing when buying will get that for about $10, but she's probably that idiot who gets played and pays $20 a gram. A gram can be like...1-2 joints. Unless she smokes very rarely, she'll have to repurchase more than once a week, and shit adds up.
She claims she was "so poor" she had to buy from the $1 menu, but unless you're absolutely terrible at managing money and mathematics, you would know you can buy a lot more food at a cheaper price than one thing from the $1 menu. I knew this by the time I learned simple mathematics in elementary school, because my dad and I used to go to Walmart and check the price per ounce to get the best deal. Hell, I still do that to this day.
I know I'm bringing my situation up a lot right now but it's because it's relevant. I very rarely bring it up , since there isn't any purpose unless I want somebody to pity me - which I don't. It just doesn't cross my mind, so I don't understand why she has to bring it up all the time.
The entire situation just seems like a lie fabricated from a wealthy girl who obviously knows nothing about what it's like to truly struggle with money :?

teasipper92
Debater
Debater

Post by teasipper92 »

EffyLucille3 wrote:She's told very many lies, but what strikes me the most is where she claimed she was poor and had to live on food stamps.
There are so many holes in her claim. If she was working at MAC, she would have been making enough money to not be on food stamps. There was a point in my life when it was just my dad, my sister, and I. My sister and I shared a bedroom in an apartment, and I remember all we had in our room was a bookshelf, some stuffed animals, a plastic container with our clothes in it, a blow up mattress with a few blankets and pillows, and a poster. Most of the time we slept on the couch because the air mattress was so uncomfortable. But we still had enough money to where we did not qualify for food stamps. I wouldn't even say we were poor, because we did live comfortably with food in our bellies, even if the food wasn't always the healthiest because of money.
My point is, we didn't qualify for food stamps, but if our toothbrush grew mold on the end of it, my dad would cut the end off it with a knife because it was cheaper than buying a new one. So how could she be able to afford high end makeup, expensive watches, and marijuana if she was on food stamps? In that picture of her with weed, it looks like about a gram. People who know what they're doing when buying will get that for about $10, but she's probably that idiot who gets played and pays $20 a gram. A gram can be like...1-2 joints. Unless she smokes very rarely, she'll have to repurchase more than once a week, and shit adds up.
She claims she was "so poor" she had to buy from the $1 menu, but unless you're absolutely terrible at managing money and mathematics, you would know you can buy a lot more food at a cheaper price than one thing from the $1 menu. I knew this by the time I learned simple mathematics in elementary school, because my dad and I used to go to Walmart and check the price per ounce to get the best deal. Hell, I still do that to this day.
I know I'm bringing my situation up a lot right now but it's because it's relevant. I very rarely bring it up , since there isn't any purpose unless I want somebody to pity me - which I don't. It just doesn't cross my mind, so I don't understand why she has to bring it up all the time.
The entire situation just seems like a lie fabricated from a wealthy girl who obviously knows nothing about what it's like to truly struggle with money :?
What picture of her with weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grrrlgerms
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grrrlgerms »

teasipper92 wrote:
EffyLucille3 wrote:She's told very many lies, but what strikes me the most is where she claimed she was poor and had to live on food stamps.
What picture of her with weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seconded?

AoTLG
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AoTLG »

Mixxy Z wrote:I actually commented on her Q&A video about her having to buy off the dollar menu. I told her I find it actually offensive, because to someone who is truly struggling, the dollar menu is a luxury. For $4, you can buy a pound of chicken thighs, a bag of rice, and some canned veggies and have dinner for the work week.

So either she is a liar, or a complete moron. Or both.
Sorry for bringing up this old post. It's just that reading about her saying that she struggled to save up to buy Panera Bread (nothing wrong with saving up for a treat, occasionally) and all they could afford to eat were things off the $1 menu. As a teen, when my mom struggled to get hours from her job, we would have potatoes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

DragonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DragonQueen »

Just to chime in about the Mac make up - I'm not sure what it's like in America but I'm in the UK and I worked for a brand under the Estée Lauder group umbrella (not Mac). You can get enormous discounts for being a staff member. If I go to the staff shop I get 70% discount and then another 50% discount on top of that. We also got given a lot of LE collections so that we could wear them to work and be able to talk about how they wear and sell them to customers. Not trying to defend Jaclyn (she's lying scum) and I'm not 100% sure it'd be the same for Mac and for America, but this might explain why she had all that Mac make up even IF she was poor...

Marin8
Learner
Learner

Post by Marin8 »

shashafe wrote:I don't know how to post pictures, or if I'm even doing this correctly. I've been lurking for awhile and registered because I seen this and had to add it.

Didn't she say she met Jon when she was 15, and then 13, and then this picture she tweeted said 14..?

Wow! Taco Bus, huh? So Jon and Jaclyn lived in Tampa when they were 14?
I thought she grew up in the jungle? Or was it Chicago?
No that it matters, but I was under the impression that Jaclyn was almost an adult when her dad won that lawsuit (in Chicago) and afforded them the house in Tampa Palms...?

Also- I believe Jaclyn worked at the Mac counter at Nordstrom, not the actual Mac store.

Chatty Cathy
Informer
Informer

Post by Chatty Cathy »

Becca nightmare, take 2. Pulling al the vault palettes. Lack of quality based on learly PR reviews and blending issues.

Return to “Jaclynhill1”