NYX Taupe Blush

Hazel
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NYX Taupe Blush

Post by Hazel »

Does anyone know where I can find NYX Taupe Blush in the UK or online where it isn't so expensive? Is it sold in any Boots or Superdrugs? (Im in Yorkshire btw) They don't have it in my local stores. I've seen it sold online but it tends to be a lot more expensive than the other blushes. I'm hoping to try it as I've heard it's a good contour for pale skin- has anyone used it for this and what do you think of it?

Thanks in advance x

Re: NYX Taupe Blush

Post by Guest »

It seems to be sold out everywhere at the moment, perhaps it's to do with the recent reformulation of their powder blushes? Either way, I got mine on Ebay.co.uk for under 10 dollars including shipping, so I suggest you keep checking on there, hopefully they'll be back in stock soon! It really is a nice product and from what I've heard the new formula blushes are even better pigmented than the old ones. I apply it using the RT Sculpting brush, definitely recommend getting it too if you're looking for a good contour brush!

Hazel
Informer
Informer

Post by Hazel »

Thanks, Ill keep checking Ebay.
I currently use the RT contour brush but have had my eye on the sculpting one so may check it out :)

wowwie
Learner
Learner

Post by wowwie »

Umm, I have it and I hate it, to be honest. I used it once or twice. If you don't mind sanitized products, I could send it your way....

Hazel
Informer
Informer

Post by Hazel »

Why do you hate it?

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

I've had the same problem trying to locate it online so I just resorted to ebay. Compared it to my old NYX taupe and it looks legit :) best pale girl contour ever

boxesofbitches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by boxesofbitches »

Try Very/Littlewoods or Amazon

wowwie
Learner
Learner

Post by wowwie »

Hazel wrote:Why do you hate it?
I am very, very pale and it looks muddy on me, not a good look at all! I think if I were a bit darker it would be ok, but as it is, it does no work as well.

badrobot
Learner
Learner

Post by badrobot »

I have it and it's not worth the hype tbh the colour is not really natural on me I used cherryculture.com to get it to france and they probably ship to the uk as well
English is not my first language Sorry! :?

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

I'm not really into contouring, but I've tried it, and it most definitely is too dark and too warm to be used on pale skin if you're anywhere near as pale as I am. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.
Blending is my cardio.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

trickylinguist wrote:I'm not really into contouring, but I've tried it, and it most definitely is too dark and too warm to be used on pale skin if you're anywhere near as pale as I am. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.
Sorry for replying to such an old question, but if you don't mind me asking, what foundation shade do you wear? I'm interested to see if NYX Taupe would work for me as a contour shade. I've been thinking about getting it for almost a year now, but just haven't for some reason. I'm NC15 in MAC, possibly NC20 by now since it's still summer.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

fihe wrote:
trickylinguist wrote:I'm not really into contouring, but I've tried it, and it most definitely is too dark and too warm to be used on pale skin if you're anywhere near as pale as I am. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.
Sorry for replying to such an old question, but if you don't mind me asking, what foundation shade do you wear? I'm interested to see if NYX Taupe would work for me as a contour shade. I've been thinking about getting it for almost a year now, but just haven't for some reason. I'm NC15 in MAC, possibly NC20 by now since it's still summer.
I use the NYX foundation drops in Pale (which are too yellow if I build them up too much) and the Kat Von D concealer in L1 (matches my skin perfectly).
Blending is my cardio.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

trickylinguist wrote:
fihe wrote:
I use the NYX foundation drops in Pale (which are too yellow if I build them up too much) and the Kat Von D concealer in L1 (matches my skin perfectly).
Hehe ty men. I looked at some swatches of that foundation and concealer. Wow, the concealer is even paler than NARS Chantilly!

I know that Makeup Geek has some contour powders for Porcelain, Fair, Medium, and Deep skin, both in Cool and Warm. I wonder if their Cool Porcelain contour shade in Break Up would work for you.

Return to “NYX”