KathleenLies Part 3

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KathleenLies Part 3

Post by luchadora0112 »

She has been commenting on Cora's videos a lot recently. She just commented that Cora is her makeup queen. And I haven't noticed a comment on Jac's videos in a while! But she still seems to worship Jaclyn. I think she just doesn't comment because when she did, she felt the wrath of Jac's minions and haters. Something she was NOT prepared for.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

^Let's be real though, this girl isn't prepared for anything besides a compliment worshipping her. Soon she'll probably have a snapchat rant or twitter rant because of commenting on Cora's videos.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I will google Cora.. Hmmm? ^ she's desperate isn't she for attention/followers/$?? :o :?

Ayyy Kathleen :( SUPER disappointed at the video in my feed today. YOU'VE DONE THIS 1,000,000 times. Same top, same tacky over-the-top hilight.

B-O-R-I-N-G! :roll:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Cora's channel is VintageorTacky... she may not be for everyone but I have actually been subbed for a while and I enjoy her content. She can come off a bit sponsored-ish... but she is pretty up front about it as well, discloses affiliations and affiliate links, and says when things are sent to her. She does really out there looks, she has more makeup knowledge and experience than Kathleen and... lost my train of thought. OH! But I sometimes take her reviews with a grain of salt because I feel like they are a bit biased, especially if she is sent the product. DAMN! The only one I really value their opinion on reviews is Eshani from TotalMakeupJunkie, and TheFancyFaced.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thanks, yeah after googling I have seen her before. That's Kat's new Queen? ^

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

HAHA! Apparently! I find it so bizarre. I know that Kat is a StyleHaul partner, and I feel like when these youtubers join certain networks they are encouraged to comment on other people's vids in their network. I could be wrong?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Possibly? ^ Makes sense but seems so time consuming.

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Possibly? ^ Makes sense but seems so time consuming.
To be fair this is their "job" so I would think they would make time to complete mandatory duties to keep that $$$ flowing in.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hihotintin wrote:
kathleenlightsssss wrote:Possibly? ^ Makes sense but seems so time consuming.
To be fair this is their "job" so I would think they would make time to complete mandatory duties to keep that $$$ flowing in.
That doesn't seem like part of their job. I think they do this for more exposure?

babebrains
Informer
Informer

Post by babebrains »

What the heck, Kathleen? That peachy tutorial has been done to death on your channel! Talk about beating a dead horse.
Aside from that, it has no place on your channel for the season. At all. If you wanted to do peachy, do a tutorial on how to use peachy tones in the fall. This look was an early spring look.
Lazy lazy lazy. I got a bit excited with her blue look and then this just made me so... Wildly disappointed in her.

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Agreed. If she wants to pull the "this is my job" card then she needs to get with it. Saying she is keeping up with new products and trends, then shoving out the same old tired ass tutorials is annoying.

HOWEVER, one good thing I can say about her today is, I saw on her Smashbox BB water post on IG she wrote "#ad" So I will give her credit for trying to be more transparent. Still don't think I can trust her like I used to though.

And, I saw Gaby (her friend) snap herself wearing Miami Fever and it did not flatter her. At first when it came out, I didn't think it was that bad. Kat must've used a filter on her IG pics because I LOVE orange/red lip colors but this has too much brown in it.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

babebrains wrote:What the heck, Kathleen? That peachy tutorial has been done to death on your channel! Talk about beating a dead horse.
Aside from that, it has no place on your channel for the season. At all. If you wanted to do peachy, do a tutorial on how to use peachy tones in the fall. This look was an early spring look.
Lazy lazy lazy. I got a bit excited with her blue look and then this just made me so... Wildly disappointed in her.
Exactly, not going to lie. Was excited to find out what her new video would be for today, then I saw the thumbnail. She did that look, almost identically HERE look how close they match.... :roll:

[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

LOL! Is she pranking us or something?!?!?! If she is going to do an ad for a product, at least be a bit original!!!

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

Kathleen and original do not belong together as she seems to just copy everyone else. The only "original" aspect on her channel was trying on the boxycharm products AND SHE STOPPED DOING THAT! I feel like she does everything she can to avoid being original

Hihotintin
Informer
Informer

Post by Hihotintin »

Sorry for the double post, but it wont let me delete it. If she is gonna pre-records videos I hope she changes her outfit than again we would figure out how many videos she can record in a day

Youtubeallday
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Youtubeallday »

Boring ass tutorial. What's with her minions acting like they can't do this drunk at 3am with both eyes closed. My little cousin could do it with crayons.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jessica3llen wrote:LOL! Is she pranking us or something?!?!?! If she is going to do an ad for a product, at least be a bit original!!!
I don't know lol....

BUTTT guess what guys??? We get another video (an extra one) tomorrow! I bet it's just her Boxycharm "unboxing" :roll: :roll:

Papercup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Papercup »

These are 4 different tutorials
Seriously Kathleen???

Papercup
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Papercup »

These are 4 different tutorials
Seriously Kathleen???

kuchikopi
Informer
Informer

Post by kuchikopi »

All these tutorials are the same.. you'll see it amongst other "gurus" too. It's so stupid. It's the typical shimmery champagne on the lid with a warm brown on the crease. They just make up different names for it:

-Easy makeup look
-Everyday makeup look
-Back to school tutorial
-Minimal makeup look
-Neutral glam look
-Date night tutorial
-Bridal makeup look

The list goes on..

Return to “KathleenLights”