XSparkage Part 4

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XSparkage Part 4

Post by Chlorophyll »

GoldChocobo wrote:Why does her hairline look almost crusty?
Because the bitch is nasty and doesn't wash her hair often enough. :rofl:

Speaking of her hair, she looks like an actual grandma instead of a young person with their hair bleached out....don't care myself, but I know it would bother her that someone thinks that. Fuck off, Leesha.

During the Sephora Haul video she mentioned the Mario Badescu drying lotion again. She hasn't mentioned that brand at all in years now! She screwed up and didn't use the products correctly the first time, and young me still thought it was a good idea to stay subscribed to her. Ah, the memories......
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Okay so I don't know if this has been said yet (probably has) but how come she gets to make Urban Decay product videos, where she is clearly sent the products for free (and has previously openly worked with them on several occasions) and there is no disclaimer whatsoever in the video or description box about the products having been sent to her or any possible affiliation or sponsorship?
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

TelepathicDreamer
Learner
Learner

Post by TelepathicDreamer »

frostypeach your comment is so ON POINT! PREACH ITTTTTTTT!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I hate how she has no impulse control. Can't she take the time and set up a better camera angles to do better swatches? I mean, you're showcasing a product here.... That eyeliner video was atrocious! Why does Urban Decay still work with her?
I did not want to purchase those after seeing that video because they look sloppy as hell to work with.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Btw, no dog toys laying around in the vlogs, no pictures on Instagram, not even accidental in the background, no tweets about it, no dog to be seen ever in any walk or trip they vlogged.

Pretty sure Riley is rehomed already. No way they still have that dog.

Hopefully the shelter finally stops giving them any animal. It is ridiculous.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

All she does is repeat herself in the Hourglass foundation video. She's such a tool.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

DaylightAmy wrote:Okay so I don't know if this has been said yet (probably has) but how come she gets to make Urban Decay product videos, where she is clearly sent the products for free (and has previously openly worked with them on several occasions) and there is no disclaimer whatsoever in the video or description box about the products having been sent to her or any possible affiliation or sponsorship?
She's been accused of this multiple times in the past. She used to delete comments about it. Then she mentioned in one of her videos that she misunderstood things, and went back and corrected all the sponsored videos.....but then she erased that video. :roll:

Don't bother trying to figure it out. It's just Leesha being a lazy, unprofessional bitch as per usual.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Chlorophyll wrote:
DaylightAmy wrote:Okay so I don't know if this has been said yet (probably has) but how come she gets to make Urban Decay product videos, where she is clearly sent the products for free (and has previously openly worked with them on several occasions) and there is no disclaimer whatsoever in the video or description box about the products having been sent to her or any possible affiliation or sponsorship?
She's been accused of this multiple times in the past. She used to delete comments about it. Then she mentioned in one of her videos that she misunderstood things, and went back and corrected all the sponsored videos.....but then she erased that video. :roll:

Don't bother trying to figure it out. It's just Leesha being a lazy, unprofessional bitch as per usual.
For real: If you see a video like that, report it. No matter if it is Leesha, the Queen, or your neighbour. This shit needs to be clearly marked.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

^I've flagged so many of her videos over the years that I've lost count of how many it was. :D Youtube doesn't seem to care because she has a partner account that pulls in a lot of advertiser dough.

I actually thought we already went over this in one of Leesha's threads before....?

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Not wirh me.

But who cares? Since when is repeating ourselfs a reason to stop? :-D

That's really stupid on youtubes part :/

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

It has GOT to sting for Leesha that she is now reviewing NikkieTutorials' collaboration with Too Faced, and Nikkie's channel is literally 10x the size of hers... and when they met years ago, she was apparently a total tool to Nikkie and couldn't wait to blow her off on their meetup.

Maybe if you'd had some manners Leesha, you'd still know at least one relevant person in the YouTube community.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I wouldn't give Nikki that much credit. She's basically a plastic surgery addict/drag queen and only get views for her shock value photoshopped looks. Leesha may be dull and stagnant but she never sold out in the way many of those girls like Nikki have. Nikki is a one trick pony but got in at a good time and found a more growing niche in the community with the overdone drag makeup than Leesha's still 2006 colorful crap.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I went to catch up on some of Leesha's recent videos that I missed, but I didn't make it past the first one. She doesn't fucking need a meal delivery subscription. :| I can think of tons of people who do; college students who work full time, parents with teenagers, people who have to work more than one job.....not Leesha and Paul. They are just lazy. If they pay for the service that's their business, but this is me reacting to their decision.

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Of course they don't actually have a meal delivery subscription... she was just paid to promote it!

Some viewers called out in the comments that she did not state ANYWHERE that it was an affiliate/sponsored video... 30 minutes later it's in the disclaimer.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her answer to the "do you want more kids" question in her Q&A video just screams "Paul wants another one but I don't." Paul would be stupid to keep pressuring her into getting pregnant again.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Just a warning that she's been vlogging again and the vlogs are very Kevin-heavy. Does he not work? He just hangs around with her all day? It's sickening listening to her incessant giggling when nothing he says is funny. She laughs far more with him than she ever does with Paul, and it's so weird. I get being close with your brother, I do, but their whole relationship is very weird.

PissedOutDQ
Informer
Informer

Post by PissedOutDQ »

I haven't watched in awhile, but saw the new vlog. Did she really get another dog (Riri?) after she sent away Paul's two dogs? Isn't one of them still with her mom (Leia I think?)? She seemed to hate dogs, I'm surprised she got another.

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by handmadedolly »

Wait, she sent the dog they got after Leia away already? Now they have another one? FFS can someone please report her, here she would not be allowed to adopt if she sent away/surrendered so many dogs already.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's not Reily that was in the vlog the other day? I can't remember what the dog looked like as a puppy because she rarely shows her. It's pretty clear that she doesn't like dogs though, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that one got sent away already. But for crying out loud, why keep getting more dogs?!?! If you keep rehoming them it's probably a good idea to just, you know, NOT have one!!!

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

Pretty sure that their current dog, Riley (who Violet and Leesha call "Riri"), is the dog that they got after Leia.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”