90PointlessExcuses :roll:

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Post by nixworld68 »

Ugh, think it might be Monday-itis but watching his latest vlog has annoyed me so much... They really live on another planet.

Enjoying him getting quite a lot of criticism on twitter about not uploading on time, yet still crossing off days on his challenge thing.

Just realised that he has a car but can't drive? What?!

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

General rule of thumb: the more detailed an excuse is, the more likely it is to sound like bullshit. I can't believe he went so far as to screenshot the scanning process, especially since it proved absolutely nothing.

This guy is too freaking much. Can you imagine sending a similar message to your boss or professor?! I'm cringing just thinking about it.

Post by Guest »

He has without a doubt the dumbest fans in the world, if these piss poor excuses continue to work. It is unacceptable that someone that wasted the amount of money he did renting a ridiculous office space to make videos (as shitty as they are) thinks that he can continue to pussyfoot around. The only thing that makes me see a glimmer of hope is that the complaints on his videos are becoming more prevalent. He even apologized to one of his fans who called him out on being late on vlogging.

[tweet][/tweet]

Although I feel he did that to passive aggressively sic his fans on her.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

This kind of stuff keeps happening to him, and it gets less and less believable every time. If he can shell out thousands of dollars on two segues, he can absolutely spend some money on a proper backup system. Or wait, maybe he's incapable of spending his money on anything that's not completely pointless.

ProfessorPnin
Debater
Debater

Post by ProfessorPnin »

And don't get me started on his office space. He really should've rented out a unit in a commercial building or even an apartment. I genuinely feel sorry for the majority of the workers in that building who actually have real work to do, because now they're stuck listening to his lazy ass segueing all over the place while shouting, "YO!" incessantly.

sarahhatesyouu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sarahhatesyouu »

Anyone want a good laugh go to the Twitter @alfiestats

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

90PointlessChallenges for the new thread title? :D

Post by Guest »

What on EARTH was that bizarre meal/protein shake/almond bag he had?!

That is literally the kind of thing I would see and think who would buy that?! I've never seen anything so POINTLESS!!!

This kid is going to be bankrupt by the time he's 27!

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Wex66 wrote:
The13eyond wrote:90PointlessChallenges for the new thread title? :D
90 PointlessFrogChallenges :P I promised last time :love2:
Once y'all have hit 1000 posts ill do it if the titles ok with everyone :tu:
I must of missed that one. :love2: Either way the added frog part makes it 10000x better :tu:

bananapotato
Talker
Talker

Post by bananapotato »

[youtube][/youtube]

So Phil just made an interesting video. I wonder how long before Alfie copies this? :rofl:
Please excuse my grammar and spelling

hoopppppp
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by hoopppppp »

Really this boy is an absolute failure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bananapotato
Talker
Talker

Post by bananapotato »

^^ Wow! Another QandA wow! Smfh Should we be thankful because there's an extra video? This feels like an abusive relationship. "I'm not giving you anything right now but since I'm so generous you'll receive a little extra later" WTF?! How long has he had his office? I thought this would make things better for his channel? IT didn't do shit.

Also, his excuse earlier was about lost data/ lost files and now suddenly he brought out the health card and had to go to the doctor? I don't understand. Yeah health is important. But his excuses are total bullshits. Besides, was the pain too unbearable for him? Am I the only one who would go to the doctor the next morning because I have shit to do the same day? And all of the replies were "good luck" "hope you feel better" "please be ok"
I am seriously gonna vomit. What an asshole.
Last edited by bananapotato on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please excuse my grammar and spelling

WinterSnow
Informer
Informer

Post by WinterSnow »

So another day another video where he doesn't mention his 'amazing' office that is going to make him ever so productive (Bets on him already being kicked out?) Another day where he doesn't use his segway things, but then again they're at the office and he already can't be bothered going there. Another day where he doesn't use his hot tub which was a 'sick purchase that will be used a lot' but it's got to be well over a month since he last used it? Maybe even two months! Any other pointless purchases he hasn't used/mentioned in a while?

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

WinterSnow wrote:So another day another video where he doesn't mention his 'amazing' office that is going to make him ever so productive (Bets on him already being kicked out?) Another day where he doesn't use his segway things, but then again they're at the office and he already can't be bothered going there. Another day where he doesn't use his hot tub which was a 'sick purchase that will be used a lot' but it's got to be well over a month since he last used it? Maybe even two months! Any other pointless purchases he hasn't used/mentioned in a while?
his car because he's too lazy to learn to drive

crg93
Learner
Learner

PointlessPurchasesAlfieDeyes Part 5

Post by crg93 »

WinterSnow wrote:So another day another video where he doesn't mention his 'amazing' office that is going to make him ever so productive (Bets on him already being kicked out?) Another day where he doesn't use his segway things, but then again they're at the office and he already can't be bothered going there. Another day where he doesn't use his hot tub which was a 'sick purchase that will be used a lot' but it's got to be well over a month since he last used it? Maybe even two months! Any other pointless purchases he hasn't used/mentioned in a while?
God, we'd be here all day naming them all!

helia
Informer
Informer

Post by helia »

All his DSLRs and lenses
3D pen
360 camera
Tennis table/beanbags (but maybe they count as overall "office")
Magic sand
Bullet juicing thing?

Future_Scars
Learner
Learner

Post by Future_Scars »

Thoughts on his new video?

crg93
Learner
Learner

Post by crg93 »

"Eww, his face." My first thought seeing the thumbnail.

topgunner360
Learner
Learner

Post by topgunner360 »

' we have another question from that little girl'

urgh Alfie that is 90% of your audience

Return to “Pointless Blog”