FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: FuglyFaceOfBullshit Part 13

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Well shit if that's not the most compelling and thorough analysis of the situation in Syria I've ever heard. Look at girlboss taking a stand and going off the rez with her anti-PR realness, and by realness: complete ignorance of complex socio/geopolitical affairs. #soworldaware

Dumber by the day. It's a shame that urgently real issues get co-opted by braindead people like Grace for her own self-serving illogical bullshit and if you dare disagree with her or even want to discuss the intricacies of the topic at hand then of course you are part of the problem.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by megx »

Saw this on her Twitter the other day

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

When the fuck has she ever cared about speaking out about anything before? And does she not realize that people don't talk about this because unlike her, most of them realize that they're not qualified to judge the situation and don't want to sound like an idiot?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Why would anyone expect fashion, makeup, and lifestyle YTers to be doing any serious talking about world events? Especially things so serious as war, terrorism, and racism.
There are plenty of other channels on Youtube talking about this stuff. So it's not like no one is saying anything. She really needs to shut up about stuff like this. She never fails to sound self-absorbed and unaware.
Or if she's that fired up about it, make a separate channel/blog dedicated to discussing those topics, get involved in influencing government policy in your area....oh wait, that would require work. And we all know she's already so busy grinding babes.

Post by Guest »

Gagging at 'some people just aren't aware of world events to have an opinion'

I mean!!!!!!!! It's not like she's had to plough through tomes of ggovernment documents or get a degree in the subject - the air strike story is aaaaall across the news, all she's done is sat on the sofa, not budged until the 10pm news came on and decided to pull her iphone out of her armpit and fire off a few tweets about her money going down the swanny.

jimi
Informer
Informer

Post by jimi »

Vlogmas is up and as mediocre as ever. Her outfit in the beginning looked so frumpy and drowned out any shape she had. Even though she said she was going to work on it, Grace STILL continuously stares at herself in the viewfinder. It's so distracting.

Also man, those pics show a world of difference. Compared side to side you can really see how she's changed, inside and out. I know this has been talked about before, but Grace really REALLY needs to work through her problems with food. Every time she shows herself eating something, the look on her face is so exaggerated in ecstasy. Maybe she hams it up for the camera, but I find it hard to believe most people would react that way to every food they eat. (And I LOVE food.) It always makes me uncomfortable to see how much pleasure she gets from junky, fatty foods. Grace is really paying for it too. Just in the latest vlog she looked so bloated, her skin was oily, and she looked so tired.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

montexoxo1 wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

never post here, but sorry your hard earned money? hardly hard earned doll.
Plus no need to make this situation about you, idiot.
which the government TAKE?
Yeah babes.. cause you totally didn't go to state school, get born in a hospital run by our publicly funded NHS, rely on our fire services and police force to keep you and your property safe, or maybe even live in some form of social housing at one point? Where does she think the money for all this comes from? I could really do with not paying my NI and tax but i'm proud to give the little that i do back to this country.
If you don't want to pay tax, then don't be part of society. Go and be a recluse in a mountain somewhere fending for yourself. Otherwise, you have no right to bitch about being taxed - not the same thing as someone just TAKING your 'hard earned' (don't make me laugh) money.
Don't get me wrong - i'm disgusted with what we're doing with syria and the fact that we apparently don't have enough money for our teachers or nurses, but don't make the inevitable slaughter of thousands of civilians about how 'hard' you work.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

We have been bombing Iraq for many months, I didn't see her mention anything about that? Probably only just turned on the news and has seen what is happening in the world, as she lives in her own little self-obsessed bubble most of the time. And to talk about her 'hard-earned' taxes...yet again, she brings a topic BACK to her in some way or another. Nobody gives a fuck about your taxes, and I don't think they are hard earned when you sit on your miserable ass moaning to a camera for a living.

Saw her in Shirley's NYC vlog. All she does is eat and grind whilst watching herself in the mirror. This was her second trip in NYC and she didn't do anything besides from eat and shop again. One of the best cities in the world and she doesn't see any sights?! Doesn't go out of Times Square and explore other boroughs? Everything is wasted on her. Uncultured idiot.

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

So, apparently she's now going to use a videographer and photographer for her lookbooks and videos! Hmmmmm

4 days ago she was moaning about some youtubers having instagrammable homes, 2k cameras and personal photographers.

Also, she keeps saying things about wanting to be a millionaire or billionaire.

Her first vlogmas was just of her panning her camera around and had no professionalism at all. I think she's struggling to fit into a certain niche because she wants to be this "real" person but then clearly wants to be like the other youtubers too.

I don't understand what happened about giving up meat and becoming vegan. I just can't keep up with her at all.

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

Does anyone think maybe her trip was gifted by her management?
I've never heard her mention Shirley really.

Also, I was just looking at her blog and when it first loads there are the headers with 'about', 'categories', 'shop' etc but then a whole load of adverts just covers everything up so the whole content is just so hard to manoeuvre
Pop ups and Wish Lists all over the place!

coops18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by coops18 »

Ugh she is getting so badly on my last nerve :roll: .

Firstly if you are white it does not mean you cannot understand discrimination, I am sure Zoe London with her bright blue hair has experience of this.

Secondly she is looking fucking atrocious on the first Vlogmas, she was looking brilliant a year ago and now she is just a bloaty shiny mess. Cake for lunch and KFC for dinner no wonder you are shiny, and with a shoot the day after wooo you will look fabulous babes, NOT! :tu:

Oxanna_Derula
Learner
Learner

Post by Oxanna_Derula »

this blog is so bad ! so crappy filming ! how long does she youtube now !? and the beginning where she showed her outfit... why was she so heavy breathing !? she was only standing in front of the mirror ... and it continues throughout the entire video, the only thing you can hear is her breathing

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

Piss poor video as usual. Awful camera work, awful editing, I don't even believe she makes an effort to make it good. And ^ you're dead on, what is up with her heavy breathing? Can she literally not stand without getting out of breath these days? Sort it out Grace.

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

Good lord, this girl is going faster downhill than I can keep up with!

Firstly - the Syria stuff. SO incredibly stupid. I echo what everyone else has said about bombing Iraq, her taxes etc. What an ignorant tool.

Secondly - did she really win 'best vlogger' or whatever? Perhaps the people voting have a food fetish or something, because lately it feels like that's all she vlogs about. Her NY vlog was a joke - food, food, food, Shirley looking bored, food, food.

I didn't realise how much she has aged until I saw those pics above. Eat some vegetables and salad and do some exercise, Gracie! REGULARLY! She looks rough as hell, her skin looks awful.

I'm a few seconds into her vlogmas and all I hear is her heavy breathing. Gross. Also - did she say she's wearing harem pants? They're supposed to be baggy! They fit like leggings! :rofl:

LanaValentine
Learner
Learner

Post by LanaValentine »

Sorry for the double post, but I can't believe this girl, who claims to be a plus size model, ate cake & KFC the day before a shoot.

I know everyone hates personal stories on here, but I have to say that I work on shoots with models of all sizes almost every week, as part of my job. EVERY model I have worked with, no matter their size, ate healthily and exercised regularly.

I have known of models being dropped from agencies because of their poor skin (hello, Grace!) and their poor diets leading to them looking like crap. Grace might be ok for now, seeing as she's only a 'model' due to her YT, and her agency seem to be a tiny crappy one. If she ever wants to get anywhere with this, though, she needs to sort out her entire lifestyle.

She really does think she can just coast through everything with minimal effort, doesn't she?

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

WRT her newest IG post about food "splurges"/treats: Grace, I beg you, please stop shoving your entire head up your ass. Why would you, knowing good and well that you as well as many subscribers suffer with some form of disordered eating, repost something making fun of someone's eating habits? Why are you being so spiteful? She needs to go to therapy for her own eating issues and stop skirting around the subject by making fun of people who try to eat healthy and take care of their body. Seriously, what kind of mental health "professional" would actively try to put down those who watch what they eat and yet get heated af when people point out her own shit diet. You can't have it both ways babes.

Also, I didn't even notice the heavy breathing until y'all pointed it out. Yikes! Maybe she's getting sick or something? I want to chalk it up to that but knowing her she might just be terribly out of shape. Especially if she's missing classes because people are "cliquey". Grow up Grace. Not everybody has to befriend you because you exist. That's not how life works.
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

Every day is a splurge for Gracie. She looks like she opens the door and inhales the contents of her fridge.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Ah yes the tumblr pro obesity/disordered eating epidemic. What's scary here is the only reason she's not more obese with that attitude is her age. And that's going to catch up with her and when she hits her 30s, well, show's over. Right now she's probably between severely and morbidly obese going by BMI? Probably gained 25% or more of her own body weight in a year? Would it mean anything to her if a doctor told her she was morbidly obese and threat to her own health? Or would she just be being discriminated against by a sizist asshole?

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

coops18 wrote:
Firstly if you are white it does not mean you cannot understand discrimination, I am sure Zoe London with her bright blue hair has experience of this.
I don't mean to be rude but come on now. A basic white girl who dyes her hair blue to seem edgy has no business talking about racism in the way that she is. A few stares here and there don't compare to Muslims being called terrorists and black people being shot to death. I know you only mentioned discrimination but still, I don't think white people have any business complaining.

OT but this reminds me of that time Leanne woodfull said it was racist how people made fun of her being pale. Fucking dickhead

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

coops18 wrote: Firstly if you are white it does not mean you cannot understand discrimination, I am sure Zoe London with her bright blue hair has experience of this.
I hope that you were being sarcastic when you typed this because my heart could not take knowing that someone wrote a sentence like this down in all seriousness.

Return to “Grace F Victory”