Sam Schuerman Part 54 ~ Meltdown Watch ~ Summer 2015

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 54 ~ Meltdown Watch ~ Summer 2015

Post by Burberry »

Okay, my 2 cents on the latest. Scam seemed no stranger than usual to me. I don't think she's on meds but probably should be, it might help her get her priorities straight and be a better mother or a better person in general. IMO the lack of washing is a telling sign of depression and unhappiness.

It's not surprising that the kids have no manners, look at their parents. They can't even let poor Julie do her makeup in peace, that's totally rude. And no way should Pig have been in the room. Julie must be ridiculously polite because I would have said get the fuck out of here and give me some privacy you disgusting piece of shit. But then again I have enough sense to not visit them even if they begged. It seems like Julie is going to be stuck with the entire family the whole time, what fun. How about a nice lunch out with just the women and maybe some shopping, hopefully for bras because Scam really needs to invest in some decent ones. Those sagging milk sacs bouncing around is not a nice look, they look like my grandmother's boobs when she's braless in a nightgown.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I didn't think she was at the start of the vlog but during the s'mores thing at the end she seemed drunk to me. Totally fine. She's a grown woman in her own home. But she was def drunk or high. Just my opinion.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Jobless feeling all important because he's a professional marshmallow roaster... Wow. I don't even know what to say about that. He definitely confirms his role as complete douchebag every day. He's SUPER good at that! Lol!

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

B.Honest wrote:Jobless feeling all important because he's a professional marshmallow roaster... Wow. I don't even know what to say about that. He definitely confirms his role as complete douchebag every day. He's SUPER good at that! Lol!
Wow is that his new gig? He creeps out his wife's houseguest and roasts marshmallows on the gas stove? It's definitely an upgrade from the Pillow Fort gig he had at the Montana Plastic Palace. Pathetic useless swine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsawierdworld
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by itsawierdworld »

I'm with the folks that don't think it's substance abuse etc. I think she is just painfully awkward and strange. It's probably very stressful for her to be on her game while they have company and entertain someone. It's just poor social skills and low self esteem. ~Forever 15~....... Being social and being ON a social network are two different animals. This is probably just how she is around other humans.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

itsawierdworld wrote:I'm with the folks that don't think it's substance abuse etc. I think she is just painfully awkward and strange. It's probably very stressful for her to be on her game while they have company and entertain someone. It's just poor social skills and low self esteem. ~Forever 15~....... Being social and being ON a social network are two different animals. This is probably just how she is around other humans.
I didn't watch, but I think you hit the nail on the head. :tu:

Looks like Julie is leaving...

How ever will they keep their audience entertained?!?! :rofl: I hope they do go to VidCon! I will actually give them a view (with adblock of course :wink:) just to see the awkwardness. Have they said anything about it? On second thought it wouldn't surprise me if they skip it to save some cash and because meeting the Saccone-Jolys in England clearly did jack for their view/subscriber count.

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

I don't think I could make it in that house for more than a few days either

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I'm still at the cottage and I don't have acess to most of my softwares. However, I could not resist and I had to make something on my phone.
Creepy as it can be. Norman at his best.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

I don't think she was or is on anything. I just don't think she knows how to act. Julie is classy and seems sweet. Sam seems nice but she has major issues. I really don't get how she has so many wrinkles. I am a lot older then her and my skin doesn't look that bad. I could probably switch ages with her! I feel this meet up is odd though. She is all of a sudden friends and doing all these things when she moves to Cali. Certainly a plan all along..but I don't think she can keep the act going.

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

Ot - a question about adblock. If I use it, will my views count? Or will the views count, but they won't collect any money from the view?

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Barbie888 wrote:Image
I'm still at the cottage and I don't have acess to most of my softwares. However, I could not resist and I had to make something on my phone.
Creepy as it can be. Norman at his best.
Creepy!!!!! You did it again, Barbie! Definitely him at his best!! He's one creeeeepy kid!!

OutWithIt
Informer
Informer

Post by OutWithIt »

Knightchaser27 wrote:I don't think I could make it in that house for more than a few days either
It's okay. I wouldn't make it a day.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Ever since I was a kid I've gotten very silly if I'm up late at night and there are people around. I have no idea what hits me. Lack of oxygen to the brain, maybe? Sam may just be that way, because she was especially goofy at night. For those of us with this oddity, we don't even require alcohol or drugs. :?

I really could have done without the teeth shots though. Sam, please spare us. And it figures the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man can roast a mean marshmallow over the gas burner.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

Their vlogs are still boring.I have seen anything that would make me want to visit Tahoe.I just watch rxstrmom do a video on making money on YT. I'm guessing the reason Scam doesn't get the things she wants cause they are asking to much to do the video for that product!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

They are the only people vlogging who could make Tahoe boring.

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:Ever since I was a kid I've gotten very silly if I'm up late at night and there are people around. I have no idea what hits me. Lack of oxygen to the brain, maybe? Sam may just be that way, because she was especially goofy at night. For those of us with this oddity, we don't even require alcohol or drugs. :?

I really could have done without the teeth shots though. Sam, please spare us. And it figures the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man can roast a mean marshmallow over the gas burner.
I can definitely relate to this. I don't think she was on anything in the video.

Barbie once again you have perfectly showcased Norman's strangeness. That photo really reminds of that creepy doll somebody posted a photo of a while back.
:toad:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

As Ellen Stockton would say: where the vlog?

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

From last nights vlog:

And, yeah...Where the vlog?? Image

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Since right now, as I post this, no new vlog. So I've gone back 2 days and read the comments. Do yall think this Julie just decided to come stay at Sam's? Or was it set up by a management or some other type deal?

And, why, why, WHY do any of the special guests that come over have to always play with these kids?!?! Even with Sam was explaining to Princess Norman about how Julie will sleep in his room, etc. she went on the say how she's coming to play with the kids?!? Uuummmm NO! It just irks me that Sam tells X these things. To me it's just stupid. I just find it weird how she tells these kids this type of thing.

Juliana would out shine Lily hands down in every department! ImageImage

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

Liz_222 wrote:Ot - a question about adblock. If I use it, will my views count? Or will the views count, but they won't collect any money from the view?
Your views will not count, so long as you have "AdBlock Plus" installed, and you have a check mark next to "easy privacy" (which is under abp's preferences, and then under "filter subscriptions").

It also blocks ads. So, you won't see any ads when you visit Youtube

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”