GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

cheekychops
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Post by cheekychops »

i finally figured out what her voice reminds me of. her white trash accent when she talks all scatter brained reminds me of pennsatucky on orange is the new black

BeautifulEyez
Gossiper
Gossiper

GoodStuffByTiffanyD Part 8

Post by BeautifulEyez »

Unless she has an expert from Purse Forum authenticating all her purses, they could possibly be fake. LV can be tricky to authenticate since there is such a huge market for fakes.

That was a lot of foundation she put on her chin in her "fancy" video, and I agree the eyeshadow was horrible. She used to be so good at eyeshadow, and now she doesn't even try.

I felt once she threw out her MAC palettes, it was symbolic of her abandonment and disdain of makeup tutorials now.

Also that was a total lie about wearing size 26 jeans. She's always been a 27 from what I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheekychops
Learner
Learner

Post by cheekychops »

i finally figured out what her voice reminds me of. her white trash accent when she rambles reminds me of pennsatucky from orange is the new black

Cmills1189
Learner
Learner

Post by Cmills1189 »

Maybe she's a 26 now cause she's working out excessively to prove she's tiny and athletic ;)

I was watching her newest haul when I saw a comment finally pop up mentioning her frivolous eBay purchases. It was gone within 5 minutes. I picture Tiffany racing to her computer every time she gets an email that a comment has been posted and deleting it.

pocket
Talker
Talker

Post by pocket »

With the time and money she had she could've become FLUENT in French instead of not knowing how to pronounce anything and sounding like a moron. No ones expecting her to sound amazing but knowing like 5 words of things she's dropped thousands of dollars on isn't exactly demanding, especially if she wants people to turn to her for reviews.

She could've traveled to so many places and with a frequency most of us only dream of, or had a few amazing super high end bags. She can spend her money however he wants but this is excessive for someone who goes nowhere.

bethiu
Debater
Debater

Post by bethiu »

This may have been discussed but does eBay have gift cards or something? Is there some way some how this is all one more "freebie" for her???? Something she's also not citing as a freebie a la FTC rules and regs??? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPad

Mbotepusu
Learner
Learner

Post by Mbotepusu »

Why not use her 'popularity' in ATL and start a charity or fundraiser? That's what the RHWOA do and she so wants to be one of them so why not??? Instead of 20k in a month on materialistic brand logos why not have a charity fashion show and raise money for women who don't have clothing? Or women who need 'business clothes'.... Still make it about beauty that's fine but make it about helping those in need and not having so much greed. Olivia is too young to understand this now but will be a great lesson for her to help the less fortunate.... 20k could do a lot... Help animals, kids without clothing/food/toys.... The list goes on.... I would have so much respect and totally promote a YTuber who would do something for others instead of only caring about themselves .....
-rant over :HK:

puppymomma4

Post by puppymomma4 »

Hahahahhahahaha, Dickany starting a charity?!?!?!?!!??!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Perhaps a foundation for lip implants, a nose job and "uterus reduction" surgery????

:FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

Oh Tiffy. You're just pitiful.

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

bethiu wrote:This may have been discussed but does eBay have gift cards or something? Is there some way some how this is all one more "freebie" for her???? Something she's also not citing as a freebie a la FTC rules and regs??? Just wondering.

Sent from my iPad
They do have gift cards, I saw them at whegmans (or however it is spelled) LOL I was going to take a picture of them and post it here but I couldn't do it in the end.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Conogirl

Post by Conogirl »

puppymomma4 wrote:Previous poster stated luggage is fake. I'm too practical to spend $1000+ on plastic coated canvas with sparse leather trim. Can someone explain how it's definitely a fake..?

I mean, don't get me wrong...I hope it is. But surely our eBay LV expert, Dickany wouldn't knowingly buy a......FAKE!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Anybody who travels knows it's fucking ridiculous to buy designer brand luggage or even just medium-priced Samsonite luggage. The baggage handlers at the airports are notorious for beating up name brand bags that have to be checked-in. I've personally witnessed them playing a game of see how far they could drop, kick, and throw luggage. It is absolutely STUPID to send a designer piece of luggage to the belly of a plane. But since she rarely leaves the Denny Plantation for extended stays, her piece of overpriced shit should remain intact.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Peanut86
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut86 »

So I hear she gave a shout out to Alex HRH?! I wonder what that's about? I've never heard her mention other you tubers not even her petty sister

sofiivf
Learner
Learner

Post by sofiivf »

Oh my god with this girl, when she does make up tutorials she doesn't even zoom in so we can see what she's doing but she zooms in to show a f***ing price tag of her overpriced card or whatever holder from LV. She's getting on my nerves now.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Birdbrain2000
Learner
Learner

Post by Birdbrain2000 »

Becca6779 wrote:
cheekychops wrote:around 14 mins when she started applying eye shadow, i really realized how frantic she was behaving. she seemed out of breath. started smacking on that purple eye shadow as if a gun was pointed to her head and she was trying to do the 5 min makeup challenge (except that is clearly not the case as it was 30 mins) and it is just so odd beccause her old tutorials were so helpful. she would zoom in and calmly explain everything she did. i honestly watch her now and assume she is on some sort of drug.
What's the point of a "tutorial" if you're not going to zoom-in and concisely explain what one is doing? :?
Sigh...she used to be the best at these. Why oh why did she stop?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Yeah plus with a luggage bag like that you're asking to get your bag stolen and/or robbed from. People know Louis Vuitton luggage and will definitely go through it. Boy will they be disappointed to see her target t shirts and fake Birkenstocks.

margiela
Debater
Debater

Post by margiela »

Buying that Keepall new would be 300€ more (if even) or rather one tacky multi coloured card holder less, I just don't understand her.

SpecialK123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SpecialK123 »

She just bought a LV Multicolor Key holder noir/grenade for $399.99 on ebay! WTF is wrong with her????

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

I know this is giving us here at GG a lot of credit but I think a lot of her purchasing is to "get back" at and annoy us. (Along with her materialistic & selfish needs. Let's not forget those)

We all know that she reads here, probably several times a day too. Hell, she may be a member.

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

With all the multicolore shopping on eBay, my theory is that she's snatching up anything reasonably priced because she's going to turn around and sell it for a lot more later on now that MC is discontinued.

If eBay was sponsoring her, I'm sure she would have already done a video on purchasing through eBay, tips and tricks, etc. She keeps it under wraps because A) she doesn't want people to know she's not dropping as much money at the mall as she wants them to think, and B) she doesn't want bidding competition.

Her footage going through Chick-fil-A's drivethrough was TOTALLY copying HRH. She even "special snowflaked" her drink order because the regular way isn't good enough. Juuuuust like Alex.

ohemgeeguys
Learner
Learner

Post by ohemgeeguys »

BinsBinsBins wrote:With all the multicolore shopping on eBay, my theory is that she's snatching up anything reasonably priced because she's going to turn around and sell it for a lot more later on now that MC is discontinued.
You give her a lot of credit, lol. I doubt she's smart enough to do that. I think she's buying all of it just to be able to show everyone that she has it and to be able to tell them that it's discontinued.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

ohemgeeguys wrote:
BinsBinsBins wrote:With all the multicolore shopping on eBay, my theory is that she's snatching up anything reasonably priced because she's going to turn around and sell it for a lot more later on now that MC is discontinued.
You give her a lot of credit, lol. I doubt she's smart enough to do that. I think she's buying all of it just to be able to show everyone that she has it and to be able to tell them that it's discontinued.
I think she'll do this initially. Then after a while when she's bored and needs more merchandise to show off, I think she'll flip it.

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”