PrettyNeatLivingLikeJen Part 72

zalfiephan9

Re: PrettyNeatLivingLikeJen Part 72

Post by zalfiephan9 »

Am I the only one who thinks that someone needs to call into the animal control to save Winnie from Jen? It is obvious Don doesn't care about the ball of fur. Jen must just spend a good few hours brushing that dogs hair and talking to her like Winnie actually has an opinion. :rofl:

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

Hahah looks like Carol deleted her posts, because there is a long list of replies by Joanne that basically look crazy when Carol's posts aren't there anymore

My gosh though lol, the backlash against Jen's definition of sharing begins. So true

And then there's Carol :|

RETIRED MODERATOR

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

All of Carol's posts were deleted before I read them. I have heard of Carol before. Is she the new EEN?
All I can think of is the character Carol from Last Man On Earth. Hulu people. She is a jem. :D She is wonderful!!

wax on
Talker
Talker

Post by wax on »

I don't think we can change the format of our thread titles for at least another six months. These things can't just happen overnight! We need more time!

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Here at "Pretty Neat Living Headquarters" (yes her actual words) she's a one woman show at the moment guys...

Last edited by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

This is absolutely hilarious.

The reason Jen quit organizedjen was because people were starting to question her organizing methods and demanding new ones.
People on facebook expected tips about organization, not pictures of unappetizing food.

Too much pressure for Jen, she wanted out.

So, she created something she THOUGHT would allow her to be stress free. Something that people couldn't complain, nor demand, nor criticize:
her brand was SHARING.

In Jen's head, she shares, therefore nothing to see there. Over and done.

But as everything in her wold, she didn't know the true meaning of sharing. Other's know sharing is not a one way street.

Of ALL the things she could have done, I think this is the worst for her,
Because with organizedjen, although some made fun and demanded stuff, she looked somewhat professional and many got that she was showing her way of doing stuff. And because it was "organization" it wasn't as subjective as....

.... PRETTY NEAT LIVING...

People will have a notion what pretty neat means and I expect it won't take them long to start saying that nothing changed, how popsugar open box is not pretty neat, is pretty annoying, etc

I don't think it will take her one year.

Someone already said she took the last part out :
Pretty neat living - a blog about sharing

This early on people are already discussing the meaning of sharing and demanding she shared more and would interact more.

Imagine in a few months, when people are bored as hell.

We always, always get off topic and almost self-combust when there's nothing to talk about. Even when she uploads, there is just nothing else to be said.

Like this pic. What is there to talk about?

she wants her sharing to inspire us. To make us share with others. To help us being us.
I got nothing out of this. No inspiration. Not even a need to share a " look at this crap" kind of thing. Let alone does that picture aids with my identity crisis.

keili
Talker
Talker

Post by keili »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:Here at "Pretty Neat Living Headquarters" (yes her actual words) she's a one woman show at the moment guys...

its the same wording "clean my space" is using...headquarter...they even talk to the clean-my-space-nation

however, at least its her and her husband doing a business (she actually owns a cleaning business)

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

lipstick jungle wrote: So, she created something she THOUGHT would allow her to be stress free. Something that people couldn't complain, nor demand, nor criticize:
her brand was SHARING.
.... PRETTY NEAT LIVING...
People will have a notion what pretty neat means and I expect it won't take them long to start saying that nothing changed, how popsugar open box is not pretty neat, is pretty annoying, etc
Cut for length

She's lost it; I don't think even Jen really knows what she wants. In the video she started talking about how her OLJ channel was too narrow and how she did a lot more, but those things were on other channels; so the people watching her MHWL channel weren't expecting to see unboxing videos and organization, the same way the OLJ channel viewers weren't wanting to see vlogs. She sorted herself into different channels and then got overwhelmed by the whole thing, but now it's just weird because she picked a super ambiguous name that isn't really catchy or exciting, and doesn't tell the viewers what they'll be seeing. At least with OLJ and MHWL, the titles started off as descriptive (obviously exaggerated), PNL is dumb and imo, was not worth the time, effort or money she put into it. Apparently nothing has changed and won't change, so she literally could have just stayed as Jennifer Ross, and kept doing what she was doing, without the whole rebranding thing. Idk, she really, really messed up and it's just so weird to think that she actually paid a company to do this for her, was happy with the results and then as an audience almost everyone is like wtf, really? The point was...?
RETIRED MODERATOR

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:Here at "Pretty Neat Living Headquarters" (yes her actual words) she's a one woman show at the moment guys...

I bet the Ipso people asked her if she wanted a forum too. I can imagine her reaction.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Fat Shark wrote:I bet the Ipso people asked her if she wanted a forum too. I can imagine her reaction.
"Actually, I already have a forum..."
RETIRED MODERATOR

TheBusyBeeBuzzed
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TheBusyBeeBuzzed »

FLOSSY77 wrote:All of Carol's posts were deleted before I read them. I have heard of Carol before. Is she the new EEN?
All I can think of is the character Carol from Last Man On Earth. Hulu people. She is a jem. :D She is wonderful!!
Carol...let me tell you about Carol. I don't recall EEN being this bad. Jen should honestly (not sarcastically) be afraid of this woman. She is Way. Too. Interested. She not only reads every one of Jen's posts and leaves a sickeningly sweet comment, she also reads every single comment on every post. She aggressively Jenfends any comment that may or may not be joking, may or may not involve suggestions, may or may not involve another person sharing what she likes to do, etc. It doesn't matter if the comment actually includes any of those things, Carol will leave a snarky reply just in case someone was thinking about it. She does this even when the person commenting is actually a real life friend or family member of Jen and Don. She recently picked a fight with Jen's own MOTHER on Facebook over a slightly offhand but obviously joking comment. I've said it before and I will say it again...she probably breaks into Jen's house when she's on vacation and pretends to film vlogs on her behalf. :?

lipstick jungle

Post by lipstick jungle »

TheBusyBeeBuzzed wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:All of Carol's posts were deleted before I read them. I have heard of Carol before. Is she the new EEN?
Carol...let me tell you about Carol. I don't recall EEN being this bad. Jen should honestly (not sarcastically) be afraid of this woman. She is Way. Too. Interested. She not only reads every one of Jen's posts and leaves a sickeningly sweet comment, she also reads every single comment on every post. She aggressively Jenfends any comment that may or may not be joking, may or may not involve suggestions, may or may not involve another person sharing what she likes to do, etc. It doesn't matter if the comment actually includes any of those things, Carol will leave a snarky reply just in case someone was thinking about it. She does this even when the person commenting is actually a real life friend or family member of Jen and Don. She recently picked a fight with Jen's own MOTHER on Facebook over a slightly offhand but obviously joking comment. I've said it before and I will say it again...she probably breaks into Jen's house when she's on vacation and pretends to film vlogs on her behalf. :?
yet, Jen claims that when she sees her viewers interact with one another her heart sings.
:lol:

I honestly never seen anyone interacting with anyone, apart from this. Bickering back and forth.

loopyloo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by loopyloo »

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:She's lost it; I don't think even Jen really knows what she wants. In the video she started talking about how her OLJ channel was too narrow and how she did a lot more, but those things were on other channels; so the people watching her MHWL channel weren't expecting to see unboxing videos and organization, the same way the OLJ channel viewers weren't wanting to see vlogs. She sorted herself into different channels and then got overwhelmed by the whole thing, but now it's just weird because she picked a super ambiguous name that isn't really catchy or exciting, and doesn't tell the viewers what they'll be seeing. At least with OLJ and MHWL, the titles started off as descriptive (obviously exaggerated), PNL is dumb and imo, was not worth the time, effort or money she put into it. Apparently nothing has changed and won't change, so she literally could have just stayed as Jennifer Ross, and kept doing what she was doing, without the whole rebranding thing. Idk, she really, really messed up and it's just so weird to think that she actually paid a company to do this for her, was happy with the results and then as an audience almost everyone is like wtf, really? The point was...?
I think she has put so much energy/money/time into the rebranding and hasn't thought beyond that. Almost like a bride spending months planning her wedding and not once thinking about the actual marriage! She can't even really sum up what she is actually going to provide with this new rebrand. Surely when you rebrand you should have the launch and then immediately start with your new ideas. She should have had some new video series going up straight away to keep up the momentum. What she has basically done is just got a new name and blog theme. Things that most bloggers do in five minutes in their spare time!
TheBusyBeeBuzzed wrote:
The fans are seriously scarier than the haters. If I were Jen I know what people I would be looking out for and it ain't us!

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

New Thread Friends...

Continue "sharing" here :- http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=346&t=20047

Return to “Pretty Neat Living”