KacieMD11
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MooreGroundhogDay #LoamIntervention Part 37

Post by KacieMD11 »

Every.Vlog.Is.The.Same :roll:

Their minions need to stage an intervention just like the show. Someone can start off the meeting "Ape and Justine, your actions of ignoring Loam's disability have affected me in the following ways...should you choose to accept help today..."

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MooreGroundhogDay #LoamIntervention Part 37

Post by GoldChocobo »

The comment sections are getting more snippy. I love it!
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

I like the title but Arose's fishing for compliment was funny and Vitramon's Justindenial is a good one too.

kimmietle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kimmietle »

Reading here for a while finally had to make an account. So excited to be able to talk to people who sees that this chilfld needs help.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

Is there a YouTube channel for Vloggers Parody? I think that would be a good channel to have and make videos of these vloggers mocking them. Lol

KacieMD11
Informer
Informer

Post by KacieMD11 »

simariksmokin wrote:I like the title but Arose's fishing for compliment was funny and Vitramon's Justindenial is a good one too.
My apologies, I didn't see those in the thread names before I created the new topic. If you know how to edit the thread name, please feel free. I try to do it before the previous ones get super long and try to pick a name that's funny. I'm feeling defensive like Ape now so I'm going to log off now... :(

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

^ I don't know or get the groundhog reference made so the title doesn't make sense to me but eh, no big deal :)
It's whatever, we will have another in a few weeks. Don't feel bad.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

Watching that video of the Moore's eating with the Lavignes and others and Justin getting defensive definitely shows the lack of social ability these two have.
During the whole clip all you can hear is April's crazy laugh throughout...and Jerry's effeminate dig on Justin was appreciated by everyone...I'm not sure if Justin got it.

But think about it really....that was probably the last time that April and Justin had a meal with people other than family...and how many months ago was that? I was going to use the word 'friends' but these people are not friends...they're acquaintances. They rarely if ever eat a meal with friends because they have none.

I can't even IMAGINE going through my twenties without the amazing friends I had. We socialized CONSTANTLY, it seemed. Some of us were parents, some of us weren't...but it didn't matter. We spent all of our free time together and had such a great time. (ahhh..memories :)) It makes me feel a bit sad for them...they are their own worst enemy. Their social ineptitude makes people not want to be around them. Justin's lack of self esteem and social awkwardness comes across as arrogance and April's comes across as rudeness. Not a combination I'd want to spend any time with.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

sha1234 wrote:^ I don't know or get the groundhog reference made so the title doesn't make sense to me but eh, no big deal :)
Groundhog day is where you repeat the same day over and over again. Every vlog on AJTV is the same, day after day after day, so I think the title is fitting. :D

Kacie...don't be upset, I like the name... thank you for taking the time to start a new thread and name it. :love2:

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

sha1234 wrote:^ I don't know or get the groundhog reference made so the title doesn't make sense to me but eh, no big deal :)

Groundhog Day...the movie with Bill Murray. Waking up each morning to every day being EXACTLY the same. Fitting, me thinks :)
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

It has to do with the movie Groundhog Day. The character lives the same day over and over.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

KacieMD11 wrote:
simariksmokin wrote:I like the title but Arose's fishing for compliment was funny and Vitramon's Justindenial is a good one too.
My apologies, I didn't see those in the thread names before I created the new topic. If you know how to edit the thread name, please feel free. I try to do it before the previous ones get super long and try to pick a name that's funny. I'm feeling defensive like Ape now so I'm going to log off now... :(

Its oookaaayyyyy *ape's voice* the title is us pleading for them to get loam help

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

MSmom wrote:Watching that video of the Moore's eating with the Lavignes and others and Justin getting defensive definitely shows the lack of social ability these two have.
During the whole clip all you can hear is April's crazy laugh throughout...and Jerry's effeminate dig on Justin was appreciated by everyone...I'm not sure if Justin got it.

But think about it really....that was probably the last time that April and Justin had a meal with people other than family...and how many months ago was that? I was going to use the word 'friends' but these people are not friends...they're acquaintances. They rarely if ever eat a meal with friends because they have none.

I can't even IMAGINE going through my twenties without the amazing friends I had. We socialized CONSTANTLY, it seemed. Some of us were parents, some of us weren't...but it didn't matter. We spent all of our free time together and had such a great time. (ahhh..memories :)) It makes me feel a bit sad for them...they are their own worst enemy. Their social ineptitude makes people not want to be around them. Justin's lack of self esteem and social awkwardness comes across as arrogance and April's comes across as rudeness. Not a combination I'd want to spend any time with.
She's too busy worrying about what she looks like, must be uncomfortable and exhausting to people to have always baby her, compliment her. I have, have currently a friend like that, and its exhausting. Like chill. No one cares what you're wearing. Ape would lay out her clothes to just hang out with someone. Its stupid. My friends and I would wake up, hair undone, no makeup and grab early breakfast together in lounge clothes, then be on our way with our own lives. Ecerything has to be a show for them. Calculated. People see through their fake presence. Too much trouble to be their friends. The constant gift giving. Friends don't want presents, real friends dont want the presents only want the friendship.
They both got stood up by the only friends they think they have. Han, to call in sick in the most important day for ape tells all. Dropping by for a shirt while would've have hurt even if she was sick, I've done it many times and my friends have too.
I winder if dnny has said "hey, I don't wanna be vlogged". And if so, Andi bet they think its not worth their time if they can't get footage.

ellebullock
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ellebullock »

I think the title is perfect :tu:

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

MSmom wrote:

Groundhog Day...the movie with Bill Murray. Waking up each morning to every day being EXACTLY the same. Fitting, me thinks :)
Thanks guys, the title makes sense now! Never...seen or heard of that movie :lol:

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

He got so defensive and pissed you can see the anger in his eyes how terrifying!

They have no human interaction except for submissive Susan and Pervy and even with those 2 they compliment them or April. They need real people who can remove the blind fold they have over their eyes.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

ellebullock wrote: They both got stood up by the only friends they think they have. Han, to call in sick in the most important day for ape tells all. Dropping by for a shirt while would've have hurt even if she was sick, I've done it many times and my friends have too.
I winder if dnny has said "hey, I don't wanna be vlogged". And if so, Andi bet they think its not worth their time if they can't get footage.
what was that about? i don't recall it.

today's vlog liam gets his shots and everyone has to hold him down. their AC is broken. umm..do you guys not watch the news/weather???? i'm sure the forecast was that it would be hot. with a young child like that i would make sure that the AC is good. I wouldn't want my kid baking. jesus christ ape and justine. but of course we can't always take their word and i'm sure they just don't want to add another expense. it's either jamba juice and sushi, or AC, can't have both.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Why don't they take him to a pediatrician? That office is a family practitioners office no wonder they are in denial a pediatrician would have picked up on his behavior. So they willl use a fan but not turn on the freakin ac???

cakelady
Debater
Debater

Post by cakelady »

Just watching the vlog and I had to stop and comment here. So...yesterday was the first day that Liam grabbed his walker and started walking by himself??? da fuq!!! Seriously??? Did they always put him there before? That's sad if that's true. Also...it drives me insane that Liam can't steer the walker himself (because Justin is always doing it for him instead of giving Liam a minute to figure it out on his own).

Rant over.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Tell me again why these two became parents? By far they are the most irresponsible and ignorant people out there. It's fine if they want to go through life as failures only having their security blankets to enable their leeching lifestyle but when you have a child, you need to grow the hell up.

A broken AC on the hottest day of the year, so far. Get your AC fixed. Hell, get the landlord in there and have them hire a property manager to aid you in keeping things up. How can they own a home when they can barely manage to keep this rental, another person's property, in good condition? It was hot as balls in their parts and they couldn't even manage to keep their child in a healthy and safe environment. Oh... and encouraging your kid to play in FRONT OF A TURNED ON FAN is genius. Dear Grandpa David, you're fired for subsiding this idiot's education. Next time donate those funds to a more capable and grateful individual.

Ape is physically decluttering, yay! But she also needs to stop shopping to add to that hoard. Two huge trash bags? How much of that stuff is going to your subscriber friends? I guess they don't care about personal hygiene or safety issues either. The next step is for Aps to declutter mentally, emotionally. If she could focus on what's important, Liam, then perhaps she wouldn't feel like such a failure.

I really hate these two, they disgust me at how selfish and idiotic they are. Ignorance is NOT an excuse. You have a fucking child, take care of him! If that means putting your own issues aside, then do it. They were not and still are not ready to be parents. Pity, pity on Liam.

Return to “AprilAthena7”