SoJealous
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BargainBeautyMom General Thread Part 1

Post by SoJealous »

yestheyrereal wrote:
SoJealous wrote:Just watched her getting ready with me vif, & I'm confused about a few things:

Her eyelids CHAFE? (Sp?)
That's her LIGHT look? It looks like she got punched in the eyes by a dogs ass.
Does anyone else see the placement of the picture by the door? It's shoved between the door frame & the light switch. It's like she had to put it there to remind herself that someone actually wanted to marry her.
Why is she putting the darker color on the lid & the lighter in the crease? I mean I guess it doesn't matter because her lid space recedes into the abyss of her flappy lids when she's done.
She's getting tired of fried foods - they're supposed to be a treat Mariar, not a meal plan.
Is she really that stupid that the ugly "look" takes 20-25 minutes?! I can shower do my makeup take a shit and do the damn dishes in that time.
Man I hate this woman.
Your eyelids would chafe too if you applied that much, that hard, to your eyelids on the daily. I have the same reaction as to her color choices. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

You made me re-watch to see the picture thing. Weird.

I am also MUCH speedier, even when I am being fussy.

I lurrrrrrrve her. I find her baffling, but I appreciate what she brings to the table.

Also, she is extra difficult to comprehend on Keek today.
I love to hate her. I just can't wrap my head around her. I didn't know people could be this cluelees! It creeps me out that she owns the Naked palette too ... It's even creepier when she says "naked" **shudders**

It's also funny that she went on a long rant about losing weight then said she's going out for breakfast, most likely to get some greasy high calorie skillet. Oh Mariar. Mariar Mariar Mariar.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

SoJealous wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:
SoJealous wrote:Just watched her getting ready with me vif, & I'm confused about a few things:

Her eyelids CHAFE? (Sp?)
Does anyone else see the placement of the picture by the door? It's shoved between the door frame & the light switch. It's like she had to put it there to remind herself that someone actually wanted to marry her.
Why is she putting the darker color on the lid & the lighter in the crease? I mean I guess it doesn't matter because her lid space recedes into the abyss of her flappy lids when she's done.
She's getting tired of fried foods - they're supposed to be a treat Mariar, not a meal plan.
Is she really that stupid that the ugly "look" takes 20-25 minutes?! I can shower do my makeup take a shit and do the damn dishes in that time.
Man I hate this woman.
Your eyelids would chafe too if you applied that much, that hard, to your eyelids on the daily. I have the same reaction as to her color choices. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

I lurrrrrrrve her. I find her baffling, but I appreciate what she brings to the table.

I love to hate her. I just can't wrap my head around her. I didn't know people could be this cluelees! It creeps me out that she owns the Naked palette too ... It's even creepier when she says "naked" **shudders**

It's also funny that she went on a long rant about losing weight then said she's going out for breakfast, most likely to get some greasy high calorie skillet. Oh Mariar. Mariar Mariar Mariar.
It is creepy pants whenever she says anything remotely sexy times oriented. I have no faith whatsoever that she will lose any weight. She cannot even convince herself to change how she does her eyeshadow, much less how she eats and...exercises?! Inconceivable.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I really need a Mariar dupe. One is not enough.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Oh yay! AWarmPlace is still up!

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

Hell yeah I am! Awp and going to bed before 2 AM does not work.
Unfortunately, Mariar is about as Derp as they get before you fall into the mentally challenged gurus that I don't make fun of. I have some limits! Some. In terms of makeup skills, the aforementioned TreishaProMUA is only marginally better than Mariar. Of course, Treisha's naked pallette is fake and The Vifinaturrrrrrr's is real. :p
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

I totes need to go to bed soon, but I got so excited when I saw you were on. I also have limits. It is a really particular balance that makes Mariar great. She is awkward and trainwrecky enough to be funny, but not so much as to be sad. Also, Mariar, unlike some other potential gooorooos, seems to be a generally happy Mariar. Some are really mopey. That is why a dupe is so hard to find ;-)

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

GAH! Checking out one of your recommendations, 3140babygirl. WTF is up with the skulls and do rag?! EEP!

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

yestheyrereal wrote:GAH! Checking out one of your recommendations, 3140babygirl. WTF is up with the skulls and do rag?! EEP!

You know you are watching a beauty channel when you hear, "shitload."

Klassy with a K.

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

Ah, Babehgurrrlll Jameh! She used to film hauls in a post office where she worked, struggled with meth addictions in the distant past, doesn't have custody of her daughters because of "mistakes", and occasionally references a mysterious man named Billy.

She does the tackiest nail art on YT, trust me. She is constantly making "GLITTAH mixes" for your nails to trade, and even though it's just a bunch of dollar tree glitter thrown in a bag, she treats it like a high art. :D
There is a thin, semantic, line separating weird and beautiful, and that line is covered in jellyfish.

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by irish2006 »

SoJealous wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:

Her eyelids CHAFE? (Sp?)
Man I hate this woman.

^^^^Yes to all of the above. I want to compare Mariar to a car crash that you can't look away from even if you try, but it's different than that. It's kind of like the Real Housewives of the Bottom Feeders or something like that. You're looking on saying "don't but that plastic HK shit, you don't need another eyeshadow even if it is $1, NO...STOP...DON'T BUY YOUR GROCERIES AT THE DOLLAR STORE." But she never listens, never learns... I'll admit it, I'm hooked.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

AWarmPlace wrote:Ah, Babehgurrrlll Jameh! She used to film hauls in a post office where she worked, struggled with meth addictions in the distant past, doesn't have custody of her daughters because of "mistakes", and occasionally references a mysterious man named Billy.

She does the tackiest nail art on YT, trust me. She is constantly making "GLITTAH mixes" for your nails to trade, and even though it's just a bunch of dollar tree glitter thrown in a bag, she treats it like a high art. :D

Wow. That is one heck of a back story!

Also, TreishaproMUA, another of your recommendations for a Mariar backup, posted a truly EEP review today. Caution: it has to do with sexy times.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

yestheyrereal wrote:Also, it freaks me out whenever I find out she owns something that I do (i.e. the Naked Palette).

And why does she need so many backups?! WHY? Why does she need a backup of white nail polish? IT IS NOT GOING AWAY.

:lol: So she can use them once then give them away in swaps.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Fuchsiarama wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:Also, it freaks me out whenever I find out she owns something that I do (i.e. the Naked Palette).

And why does she need so many backups?! WHY? Why does she need a backup of white nail polish? IT IS NOT GOING AWAY.

:lol: So she can use them once then give them away in swaps.

That I had not thought of! I would never use anything that girl gave me. Her hygiene is far too spooky

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

Today's keek revealed that Mariar has a best friend! I am SOOOOOOOOO dying for this person to do a guest spot on her YT channel. I am soo curious. Dare I wish it? Could she be a Mariar dupe? :love2: :love2: :love2:

irish2006
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by irish2006 »

Serious fungi nail alert in her latest Keek. I'm feeling queasy.

AWarmPlace
Informer
Informer

Post by AWarmPlace »

Aww, Derpy found a fungal friend! I hope she has THREE times as many chins as Mariar! And that she wears bright pink blush! And that they exchange preschool-level Christmas card every year! And that she uses a shit ton of fake tan! I wanna see this chick!

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

AWarmPlace wrote:Aww, Derpy found a fungal friend! I hope she has THREE times as many chins as Mariar! And that she wears bright pink blush! And that they exchange preschool-level Christmas card every year! And that she uses a shit ton of fake tan! I wanna see this chick!
Oh crap. Another fungi?

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Latest Keek. She needs opinions on her eye look.

https://www.keek.com/craftybeautydiva76

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SoJealous
Learner
Learner

Post by SoJealous »

Rtc_Frtc wrote:Latest Keek. She needs opinions on her eye look.
Does she allow comments on her Keek? I've never used the app. I'd love to give it to her!

Does anyone remember wayyyyy back on Beauty Broadcast Facebook page when someone did a swap with Mariar & Mariar took forever to send the package & when the lady got it all the stuff was disgusting & broken to the point where it was clear that Marair has smeared the makeup around herself?

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

SoJealous wrote:
Rtc_Frtc wrote:Latest Keek. She needs opinions on her eye look.
Does she allow comments on her Keek? I've never used the app. I'd love to give it to her!

Does anyone remember wayyyyy back on Beauty Broadcast Facebook page when someone did a swap with Mariar & Mariar took forever to send the package & when the lady got it all the stuff was disgusting & broken to the point where it was clear that Marair has smeared the makeup around herself?
Yes, you can comment and unless you are kissing her ass she'll delete you and block you. Since I already consider Keek a PIA to use, I don't bother commenting because I don't want to have to make a new account to follow this mess.

I remember the BB page, but I wasn't around for that business. I heard about it though. I think it's become like an urban legend, except it totally happened!

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”