Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydottie - Part 3.

Post by Miss Sunshine »

"Lazydottie"

HA, how appropriate especially after seeing her latest instagram pic of her lazing her life away in a hammock

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

Great title :tu: lol

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

:lol: The title is perfect!

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Yay my title suggestion! :D :love2:

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Free trip to Chicago! Ha, I guess sitting around doing nothing does pay off. UGH!!!!!! :roll:

If they didn't do YouTube they would just be complete slackers.

Who cares
Learner
Learner

Post by Who cares »

As soon as she announced that they were going to Florida, she had the biggest REAL smile on her face that hasn't been there in months. I'm really hoping she does some serious soul searching when she's there and realizes she has to pull herself out of her self induced rut. As hard as it might be for her to let go of Farmer Boy, I think it's time for her to shake him loose and move on. Before I get alot of hate, I do realize it's her life but I don't think she's happy, even to the point of being depressed.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

Datev is becoming more haggard with every passing day she lives in Hickville. She better get her ass back to Florida soon

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Who cares wrote:As soon as she announced that they were going to Florida, she had the biggest REAL smile on her face that hasn't been there in months. I'm really hoping she does some serious soul searching when she's there and realizes she has to pull herself out of her self induced rut. As hard as it might be for her to let go of Farmer Boy, I think it's time for her to shake him loose and move on. Before I get alot of hate, I do realize it's her life but I don't think she's happy, even to the point of being depressed.
I don't wanna throw accusations around and say she's depressed but I do agree with the other stuff you said. Datev 100% changes her attitude and personality based on who she's around and it's for that reason she needs to be surrounding herself with positive people that lift her up. Datev today isn't the same Datev from the first vlogs. It'd be one thing if she was livelier and happier, but the opposite has happened.

Whether it be Kevin, Nevada, money, whatever, she needs to change something.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

That was the most boring whisper challenge video of all time. Seriously, those two are not even close to amusing or funny. I guess they should stick to going out for coffee and pretending to be farmers.... :roll:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

ewokfan11 wrote:That was the most boring whisper challenge video of all time. Seriously, those two are not even close to amusing or funny. I guess they should stick to going out for coffee and pretending to be farmers.... :roll:
I saw the upload and thought, "Well this will be ever so boring!" I think your observations of it will lead me to NOT watch. I've seen enough. And between Kevin and Datev doing this shit will probably just take some time off of my schedule.

Damn. I really miss Datev that was B4K (BeforeKevin015).

nyc
Debater
Debater

Post by nyc »

Yeah, I like them but that challenge video was really bad. Datev probably thought it was a good idea to add the "facts" after what they were doing for some reason but they were pointless facts that made the video less funny and twice as long as it should have been.

If Kevins dad hadnt got those chicks literally nothing would have happened the past 3 or 4 days, the Florida trip cant come soon enough I imagine they must be bored out their minds.

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

nyc wrote:Yeah, I like them but that challenge video was really bad. Datev probably thought it was a good idea to add the "facts" after what they were doing for some reason but they were pointless facts that made the video less funny and twice as long as it should have been.

If Kevins dad hadnt got those chicks literally nothing would have happened the past 3 or 4 days, the Florida trip cant come soon enough I imagine they must be bored out their minds.
That was the most boring whisper challenge I've seen yet

lilturtle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lilturtle »

o_O wrote:Damn. I really miss Datev that was B4K (BeforeKevin015).
Same. And I actually quite liked Kevin Before Datev. That might have something to do with Sam, he made Kevin much more tolerable, imo.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

I'm starting to wonder if they ever sleep in the shed. Seems like they spend all day in the parents' house, why not sleep there too???

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

I am not bashing but just asking. Are they not allowed to vlog in the house or spend any time there? They happened to vlog in the house so what? It doesn't mean they don't live in the tiny house! I guess they shouldn't vlog in the big house ever or show the big house when they are in there to prove that they live in the tiny house.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

I don't know how they plan on living in freaking hot ass Nevada in that tiny little shed. They are going to bake with no AC.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

1873 wrote:I don't know how they plan on living in freaking hot ass Nevada in that tiny little shed. They are going to bake with no AC.
They won't!! They will be inside Kevin's parents' house ALL DAY!

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

ewokfan11 wrote:
1873 wrote:I don't know how they plan on living in freaking hot ass Nevada in that tiny little shed. They are going to bake with no AC.
They won't!! They will be inside Kevin's parents' house ALL DAY!
Of course they'll record clips of them "living" inside of their shed to keep up appearances

tekkie38115
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tekkie38115 »

You can't prove that they don't live there! I know i am gonna hear "There's no way that they live in the tiny house" Prove it! Have you tried tiny living? Oh there not allowed in the big house? So you can prove that they are in the big house all the time? This is b.s. I'd hate to try to be a vlogger around this bunch! Oh If I live in a tiny house I better not be seen AT ALL in a big house or I might be accused of "Playing"!

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”