The Schuerman Show Part 50 ~ Delusional as Usual

Angelica Pickles
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 50 ~ Delusional as Usual

Post by Angelica Pickles »

I used to post here all of the time, then I stopped watching them after the bullying fiasco. Recently I started watching again so I made a new account. Whatever happened to Sippy and Moo's HumpBear? They were my faves (prob off topic)

Back on topic. I finally finished yesterday's vlog... Everytime they whip out the Vitamix, I think "will it blend?" They turn EVERYTHING into a smoothie now.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

^^^I've heard Indilwen was sippy. I've never seen Moo's HumpBear but that's a great name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

Angelica Pickles wrote:I have to admit. Only because it's funny. I was watching her hair curling tutorial.. and was confused when I noticed she had a nose ring. I was confused about it because it's obvious she is going through some type of self discovery and getting ready to leave a comment along the lines of "midlife crisis much??"..but then I noticed it was moving around her face and really huge compared to her nose... I had something on my phone screen :oops: . I wouldn't put it past her to do something that crazy though...
I'm tempted to have my nose pierced - just a small stud. However I'm 56 so probably an OAP crisis :D

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

felicityworthington wrote:Who gives a shit about whether olive oil is healthy or not? I decided to finally join in on the fun talking about the Scammers, not to be lectured that if I consume a drop of oil, then my heart is going to shrivel up and die. Anyway :roll: ......Their vlogs have been so exhaustingly boring that I haven't even bothered watching the last 3 or 4. Can you imagine what the vlogs are going to be like when Phoenix is in elementary school (if he makes it there)? Lily will probably be in preschool full time by then so we'll be stuck with Sam whining and moaning about her babies being gone and Jay doing god knows what. Don't they get bored of not having a job? I'd feel so unproductive and ashamed with myself, but these people seem to revel in it!
Can't help it - thank you for pouring...oil...on troubled waters ;)

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

The Schuerman Show Part 50 ~ Delusional as Usual

Post by Mummabear »

Kristina85 wrote:You just suck....ImageImage

They are obviously starting to sweat on views. Has their house sold yet? It still doesn't look like it. They will still need the lawn service there with the warmer weather, the views are around the same as in MT only now they have rent as well.

Could their bad choices be catching up with them? I'm curious to see what their next move is, they've about exhausted everything - boy who cried wolf style.
Last edited by Mummabear on Tue May 19, 2015 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

So, anyone coming up with some good ideas for a new thread title yet? Put your thinking caps on, dearies...we're getting close to the end of this one again! :tu:

Mummabear
Informer
Informer

Post by Mummabear »

Indilwen wrote:So, anyone coming up with some good ideas for a new thread title yet? Put your thinking caps on, dearies...we're getting close to the end of this one again! :tu:
Dead in the water Image jokes

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Where the views?

Gabgabgab
Learner
Learner

Post by Gabgabgab »

Shes truly pissing me off. In trying to attach an image of what i said on fb. She blocked me on facebook for complaining about so many ads. So i went on her ig and commented that no they dont "suck" they are just secretive and block for no reason and dont interact i swear theyre gonna end up homeless no one wants to watch them and theyre both too lazy to work

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AuntBee »

I think that before they put their MT house on the market they applied for and got a new credit card with $20,000 to $25,000 credit limit. They probably thought they'd use it and then pay it off with the profit from their house sale. Now, after spending a shit ton of money and paying for two houses every month, that MT house hasn't sold and they are about at the limit of the credit card. Their views are falling back to normal and they're going to feel the pinch soon if they aren't already. I truly do not believe they make enough money from YT to pay for all the stuff they've purchased the last six months. :rofl:

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

Jay might have to get a real job before the end of the year

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

AuntBee wrote:I think that before they put their MT house on the market they applied for and got a new credit card with $20,000 to $25,000 credit limit. They probably thought they'd use it and then pay it off with the profit from their house sale. Now, after spending a shit ton of money and paying for two houses every month, that MT house hasn't sold and they are about at the limit of the credit card. Their views are falling back to normal and they're going to feel the pinch soon if they aren't already. I truly do not believe they make enough money from YT to pay for all the stuff they've purchased the last six months. :rofl:
Time to hock the vitamix or give blow jobs behind the bike shop. Jay of course. He loves stuffing his mouth and no one got time for Sam to pull out her invisilign. :rofl:

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

AuntBee wrote:I think that before they put their MT house on the market they applied for and got a new credit card with $20,000 to $25,000 credit limit. They probably thought they'd use it and then pay it off with the profit from their house sale. Now, after spending a shit ton of money and paying for two houses every month, that MT house hasn't sold and they are about at the limit of the credit card. Their views are falling back to normal and they're going to feel the pinch soon if they aren't already. I truly do not believe they make enough money from YT to pay for all the stuff they've purchased the last six months. :rofl:
They will be filing CH7 bankruptcy very soon.

Knightchaser27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Knightchaser27 »

How will they make any of their food without the vitamix

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

Anything but the vitamix! Oh, the humanity!

SpringDuck
Informer
Informer

Post by SpringDuck »

Indilwen wrote:So, anyone coming up with some good ideas for a new thread title yet? Put your thinking caps on, dearies...we're getting close to the end of this one again! :tu:
We just suck! (In honor of Sam's FB question ;) )
:toad:

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Anyone notice how Sam suggested the restaurant for Jay and Maynard to visit? Not, we should go, but Maynard and you should go. :? What a shitty couple they are. Like they have an open relationship. Sam did not seem happy. Definitely because of the lack of views. Yesterday is just 7k I think.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

These kids have no creativeness to them at ALL!!!! X should be able to draw/paint at least a stick figure or a sun, or tree, etc. again, all he does is lines Image

They also repeat a lot of things Sam tells them. Like she'll tell them to say something to the camera. They can't think on their own. I know we've talked about this before but you can see it here during the painting scene too. Very sad.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I'd be pissed if I was her friend, Karen.

Obviously, Karen isn't the type of person who feels comfortable to try and get her money back on food at a restaurant. She probably didn't want to make a big deal out of it. Some people are like that.

Leave it to Sam to tell the Internet.

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

Did anyone notice what looked like a child's potty sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor? Wouldn't surprise me if they just let it be where ever the kids want it and let them pee anywhere in that house. And Lily pee-ing all in the floor and Scam making it a point to tell it on the vlog..... She would have NEVER told that about her precious golden boy.... either he never had accidents like that cuz he's so perfect or he did have accidents which I believe happened but no way would she ever embarrass him that way. Yes at such a young age they do not know what their idiot parents are putting out there but they will grow up and with all this out there in the internet world, they will find it and Lily may be embarrassed about mommy telling she peed in the floor... but what will bother her most is seeing the incredible difference that was always made between her and X!! It broke my heart the other day when she got that sad face because she did not get any hand me down shoes..... not so much that she didn't get the shoes but to know she realizes things like that now and can you imagine what her little mind thought the other week when X got the bike and she got nothing once again.
And why is it that every time one of them get sick, the first thing they are ready to do is run out in public to spread their germs to everyone else because you know those damn kids are gonna touch everything in sight after wiping their snotty noses on their hands... when my kids are sick, I snuggle them up on the couch or bed and care for them.... not run all over town.... Ham could have gone and rented the movies and she could have kept the kids home. Speaking of beds... the ritual they have to do before putting X down to me seems a bit ridiculous... Lily don't require all that hoopla before laying down... X is so damn spoiled rotten he stinks....as my grandma used to say....which I think totally applies definitely in this situation... every time I see them I cannot help but think they stink. I used to sit by a lady at my son's elementary school in the afternoons picking the children up and she always stunk of cat urine... it was hard to breathe sitting next to her.... halfway into the school year they invited my son to a birthday party at their house and OMG the smell was unbelievable in their house of cat urine. You literally could not breathe in their home without your nose burning. I always imagine that is what the Scammers house smells like especially with 3 cats and one litter box.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”