LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

eoz831
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1 Thread ~ Part 23

Post by eoz831 »

we go through these threads nearly as fast as lisa goes through new fake tan products :rofl:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

:flower:

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

LOL - Brooke posted a picture of Angelina Jolie and put "mom" in the caption....

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

What is all of that MOM stuff? It must be an anacronym.

I've seen Brooke's subbies write that under her pictures.

I'm getting old. I can't keep up with this stuff.....like bae :D

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

I really don't know what Mom means..???..This girl really needs a hobby or an extra-curricular activity!..Always obsessing over her face and body..Great job Lisa! :?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

LOL - I guess I though it meant Mom like mother... ;) hope someone knows if it means something else with the kiddos.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I know a looooooooot has happened since this, but I can't get over the comment about getting Jawn to open an envelope for her. I can't imagine how many times she looks back and thinks... WHY DID I SAY THAT???!!!

I can't imagine not being able to open an envelope for myself. Maybe her nails were wet. She should have said that!!!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Off topic, but now that the RHBH is over, I've been getting into RHNYC, I know, I know... :) , but I like to see the familiar places, fashion, hair, makeup... .I thought it was funny that Lisa likes Carole's style on the show...I don't see what she has in common with her at all,,,except that Carole is 51, dresses very young and dates young men, :D
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Off topic, but now that the RHBH is over, I've been getting into RHNYC, I know, I know... :) , but I like to see the familiar places, fashion, hair, makeup... .I thought it was funny that Lisa likes Carole's style on the show...I don't see what she has in common with her at all,,,except that Carole is 51, dresses very young and dates young men, :D
I only watch RHBH but I'm having housewife withdrawals lol. I wanted to start watching NY but I hate jumping in without any back story.

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

With all the tragedy in the news lately I am feeling a bit reflective and didn't feel like watching another haul ,monthly favorites or tutorials. I came across this oldy but goody Donna Shorts. Thought some of you might enjoy.

pangea
Informer
Informer

Post by pangea »

How do you post a picture to this forum? I mainly use my phone to browse the forum. TIA!

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

youtubeisfun wrote:I know a looooooooot has happened since this, but I can't get over the comment about getting Jawn to open an envelope for her. I can't imagine how many times she looks back and thinks... WHY DID I SAY THAT???!!!

I can't imagine not being able to open an envelope for myself. Maybe her nails were wet. She should have said that!!!
LOL no she just didn't know how to do it like the ear muffs all over again :rofl: :rofl:

cassie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cassie1 »

youtubeisfun wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:Off topic, but now that the RHBH is over, I've been getting into RHNYC, I know, I know... :) , but I like to see the familiar places, fashion, hair, makeup... .I thought it was funny that Lisa likes Carole's style on the show...I don't see what she has in common with her at all,,,except that Carole is 51, dresses very young and dates young men, :D
I only watch RHBH but I'm having housewife withdrawals lol. I wanted to start watching NY but I hate jumping in without any back story.
I have the same problem!! I loved RHBH this last season. Lisa R. and Eileen added to the cast was genius! (But then I do love soaps--so I guess that's why I enjoyed them)

cassie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cassie1 »

I can't believe it but I have to say LisaLisa was right about the self-tanner! I have been using Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold all this month--and SURPRISE, it's just as good as LL says it is! I bought mine from QVC after Josie demonstrated it but I'm not sure I would have tried it if I had ONLY seen LL's spill about it! HA.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

cassie1 wrote:I can't believe it but I have to say LisaLisa was right about the self-tanner! I have been using Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold all this month--and SURPRISE, it's just as good as LL says it is! I bought mine from QVC after Josie demonstrated it but I'm not sure I would have tried it if I had ONLY seen LL's spill about it! HA.
Hope she brings it to the UK as it sounds easier to work with as an oil. I am pants at self tanning and the gradual ones wipe off with a baby wipe?? I must have weird skin lol.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Tallula.Belle wrote:Oh lord now Oliver's has Lisa posing on their IG. I am sure tomorrow will be a big Saks haul. Even one of B's shirts she had in she pointed out on her IG was from Saks.
Good Lord her head will be Huuuuuuuuuuge!!

AMMOGURU
Talker
Talker

Post by AMMOGURU »

SweetGiftsGreedy wrote:With all the tragedy in the news lately I am feeling a bit reflective and didn't feel like watching another haul ,monthly favorites or tutorials. I came across this oldy but goody Donna Shorts. Thought some of you might enjoy.
HEY....can you post link to any of her other old ones? When I search her channel there are only a few newer ones listed. Some of the other old ones I remember being brilliant and would love to see them again. Not sure how to find them since they aren't listed on uploads for her channel? Thanks!

PeoniesWorld9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PeoniesWorld9 »

I swear off topic but I could be having a crap day and all I have to do is come on here and read Lisa's thread :rofl: I watch her hauls only so I can come here to read if anyone else thinks she's insane for an older lady. I pictured her neighbors passing by her window while she's filming like wth?!

SweetGiftsGreedy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SweetGiftsGreedy »

AMMOGURU wrote:
SweetGiftsGreedy wrote:With all the tragedy in the news lately I am feeling a bit reflective and didn't feel like watching another haul ,monthly favorites or tutorials. I came across this oldy but goody Donna Shorts. Thought some of you might enjoy.
HEY....can you post link to any of her other old ones? When I search her channel there are only a few newer ones listed. Some of the other old ones I remember being brilliant and would love to see them again. Not sure how to find them since they aren't listed on uploads for her channel? Thanks!
I wish I could but I just randomly found a lady's channel that had that video on her playlist. That is why I posted it because I thought it was one of the older ones.

Return to “LisaLisaD1”