Inthefrow/Victoria (Part 1)

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Inthefrow/Victoria (Part 1)

Post by Blair Gilbert »

TTGirl wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Describing it to the T! I love your honest (and funny) comments, always!
<3

What is up with everyone doing their lips? It's seriously become the next "bold eyebrows". If you don't participate, you're what? Not trendy enough? I swear my instafeed is packed with beauty bloggers pouting with their fake lips, riding big blow up flamingos this summer.
If Vic is happy, she can do anything she wants, it's her body and money... But all these girls are starting to look the same. It's sad

sundayriley
Debater
Debater

Post by sundayriley »

Blair Gilbert wrote:
TTGirl wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Describing it to the T! I love your honest (and funny) comments, always!
<3

What is up with everyone doing their lips? It's seriously become the next "bold eyebrows". If you don't participate, you're what? Not trendy enough? I swear my instafeed is packed with beauty bloggers pouting with their fake lips, riding big blow up flamingos this summer.
If Vic is happy, she can do anything she wants, it's her body and money... But all these girls are starting to look the same. It's sad
To be fair they always all look the same this is just the latest version.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

agataw1712
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agataw1712 »

She's just tweeted and described Alex as her 'toy boy'. Is he much younger than her?

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

agataw1712 wrote:She's just tweeted and described Alex as her 'toy boy'. Is he much younger than her?
No idea, but considering the way he follows her around and does pretty much all of her visual content (photography), the wording is kind of understandable :roll:

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

agataw1712 wrote:She's just tweeted and described Alex as her 'toy boy'. Is he much younger than her?
She said 'boy toy' which is more about attractiveness than age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slapcat

Post by slapcat »

their new flat is huge for london standards!!

slapcat

Post by slapcat »

slapcat wrote:their new flat is huge for london standards!!
Im pretty sure it is still in kensington too, very very near Kensington palace- must cost a fortune!

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

slapcat wrote:their new flat is huge for london standards!!
hew new lips are huge too :D can't hold myself back from saying this after seeing her last IG picture. She kind of looks like a fish.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Her lips 1 yr ago

And her lips today

agataw1712
Lurker
Lurker

Post by agataw1712 »

She's normally so good at replying to comments and I asked her if she had her lips done on her last video and she totally ignored it!

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

Those look like sausages lol!!
MoanyMinnie wrote:Her lips 1 yr ago
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 8b28a8.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170822</span><span>/</span><span>4eaee4bf2035a4abe500ba419e8b28a8</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

And her lips today
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 6da50b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170822</span><span>/</span><span>3172f0aab080da82980b685d3b6da50b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

They look gross as they are waaay to big. Why do these YouTubers do this? I feel bad for them sometimes, so much low self-esteem

inmensidad
Informer
Informer

Post by inmensidad »

bitchesbelike wrote:They look gross as they are waaay to big. Why do these YouTubers do this? I feel bad for them sometimes, so much low self-esteem
I wonder what they're thinking? Do they just assume that no one will notice?

Shelmers333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shelmers333 »

Ugh, she will see all the comments on her videos and her Insta and just refuse to answer them based in her old line of 'i refuse to engage in negativity bla bla bla' when really, the fillers are sooooo obvious and when a person lives their life in front of the camera and talks about their appearance and aesthetic treatments for a living, it's a totally appropriate question to ask her. In a few months time she might acknowledge the fact she's had them done and I can imagine her saying (in a long winded whining blog post) that she feels she has a right to keep some things private and people should respect that, and that it's ride to ask...That would totally be her style.

Amyw673
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Amyw673 »

She looked way better before. Her lips were proportional with her features.

Shelmers333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shelmers333 »

There were comments asking about her lips on her latest Insta post, just checked and they've all been deleted...within about half an hour :roll:

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I went through a long phase of really despising Victoria for all her luxury crap - but I feel she's calmed down so much and shows us herself now rather than the luxury persona she had taken on, and whilst I still read here, I actually really like her again and when I see a vlog from her I watch it straight away. I'm not too keen on her boyfriend Alex though, he just seems like grumpy? Negative - I dunno, maybe he's not, but he doesn't come across that likeable to me

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

She can do what she wants, it is her body, but those lips look wonky and far too big for her thin face. That pink lipstick doesn't help, makes it look like she's had an allergic reaction and they've swollen up.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ yep that's it. It does look like she's had an allergic reaction.

and ofc she can do what she wants but we're just saying our opinion like you

DollyMixture
Talker
Talker

Post by DollyMixture »

bitchesbelike wrote:^^ yep that's it. It does look like she's had an allergic reaction.

and ofc she can do what she wants but we're just saying our opinion like you
Sorry, I wasn't trying to say ppl can't express their opinions on it. I just meant to preface my own opinion with it, I agree with you guys.

Return to “Inthefrow”