VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 18)

nelly_w
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 18)

Post by nelly_w »

Double post...

g0atparties
Talker
Talker

Re: VelvetG0blin/Gabriliar Lindley:Special Sn0wflake (Part 1

Post by g0atparties »

Guys... quick thing on the bulimia
Gabby's binge and restrict behaviour that she displays remind me a lot of my own food thing and that's a binge eating disorder. I have no freakin clue if gabby has this, because none of know enough about her to say so. If she does have something close to that it's a cycle that is insanely difficult to break, and the things that everyone sanctimoniously reccommends, like nutritionists and healthy eating can help, but a person who binges will binge on what is available, and if that is kale salad it's still tough on you.
Basic point: We can't diagnose gabby and chalking up her eating to being gross and/or lazy could be a big misrepresentation of something she may or may not be going through. It might not be, but the only way we could be right about any of this is a long, painful, personal chat with her, and I won't be volunteering for that ;)

butterflywingz29
Stalker
Stalker

Post by butterflywingz29 »

I'm surprise more people aren't talking about the fact she unfollowed Zoe on Instagram. So much for great friends lol.

marablake
Learner
Learner

Post by marablake »

nelly_w wrote:
cosmos wrote:i dont understand he real name dream comment - gabriellalindley is available. she thinks shes too good for two names though ...
Quick!! Someone set up an account with that name in a new email and take it!!
i just tried to do it because i thought it would be a great bargaining chip if she ever wanted to use it but its one character too many for the username limit!!! so i understand why she wants gabriella now.
why doesnt she just gabriellarose? ;)

glittervision
Informer
Informer

Post by glittervision »

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/velvetgh0st wow she deleted a ton of videos I guess.....

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

glittervision wrote:http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/velvetgh0st wow she deleted a ton of videos I guess.....
Eep March - April is such a huge decline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

So Carrie Fletcher has been asked back for a third year as Eponine for the show's 30th anniversary.

How's that West End dream going, Gabby?

Post by Guest »

I hate how she always claims to be busy when she clearly isn't.

Also, just seen this:
[tweet][/tweet]

Judging by other people's vlogs, she probably wouldn't. She would probably go bright red, run away and hide.

luxuryera
Informer
Informer

Post by luxuryera »

shes been going on about her "summer bod" happening in a few months time... what if summer rolls around and she still isnt happy with her body?

sockmonkey
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sockmonkey »

I find it pretty selfish how Gabby always makes Lucy and Lydia come to Brighton. I don't think she's ever been to stay with them? I'm sure they enjoy Brighton and all but I highly doubt Gabby has ever offered to go visit them, because she's that precious.
And she's hardly the greatest host. She knows all of 3 places to go in Brighton?

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

What the heck is gabbys obsession with looking like a 'tumblr girl'
It's so unrealistic, with her eating habits she'll never look like that, and her body just wasn't built that way.

Citrine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Citrine »

[tweet][/tweet]

Gabby saying that she looks so different - :rofl: :rofl: yup, it's called reality, gabs!

Post by Guest »

holly golightly wrote:So Carrie Fletcher has been asked back for a third year as Eponine for the show's 30th anniversary.

How's that West End dream going, Gabby?
OT but why does everyone on this thread seem to love Carrie? She's always seemed super dull and a bit vapid to me...I get the comparisons since Gabby's dream is her life but?? I still don't get it.

Post by Guest »

I think Carrie's an arsehole but she's infinitely more talented than Gabb could ever hope to be. Check her thread out, we're pretty sure she posts here anonymously.

beautyloverx3
Learner
Learner

Post by beautyloverx3 »

Did anybody see in her Q&A video when she mentioned Zoe? Yeah f*cking right the 34th picture on her camera role was of her and Zoe. I just think she wanted to mention Zoe for some random odd reason because everybody knows there is clearly something going on between them.

Does anybody else find it irritating when she goes on about how she used to look and constantly shows us pictures from SO MANY YEARS AGO? She is just fishing for attention and you can tell she thinks that she is drop dead gorgeous now :rofl: don't get me wrong, she does have a pretty face but can she just give it a rest?

I can't believe I used to like this girl.

yteri
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yteri »

I love how she kept saying just how she's so so SO busy this may... It's almost halfway through May and she's only gone out about twice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsbella
Informer
Informer

Post by itsbella »

Pepper_Pot wrote:I think Carrie's an arsehole but she's infinitely more talented than Gabb could ever hope to be. Check her thread out, we're pretty sure she posts here anonymously.
Can you post the link to it please Image

Post by Guest »

I agree, Carrie is extremely talented but she seems like a bitch in real life.
Did anybody see in her Q&A video when she mentioned Zoe? Yeah f*cking right the 34th picture on her camera role was of her and Zoe. I just think she wanted to mention Zoe for some random odd reason because everybody knows there is clearly something going on between them.
She is OBSESSED with Zoe! Their whole friendship was awkward from the start, mainly due to Gabby's weird behaviour. Gabby is bitter because Alfie, of all people, discovered what she is really like and ruined what she had with Zoe (ie more subscribers and video views).

Post by Guest »

itsbella wrote:
Pepper_Pot wrote:I think Carrie's an arsehole but she's infinitely more talented than Gabb could ever hope to be. Check her thread out, we're pretty sure she posts here anonymously.
Can you post the link to it please
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=575

Charleyxlou
Informer
Informer

Post by Charleyxlou »

I like Carrie, mainly because her voice is incredible, i'm a huge musicals geek! Also because she puts Gabby to shame haha not only vocally but also work wise she spends the same amount of time doing a proper job as Gabby does on Netflix!
Also I saw this gem on twitter while the site was down and that hashtag that trended for like 24 hours i was cry laughing at some of the anti Gabby tweets! She must have been blocking hundreds of people that night! This is one of my fav's.
Also have you guys seen the ridiculous tweets she's been favouriting in #askgobbie, I tried to watch one of his vlog's and he is as dull as a potato!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gabriella”