ok :?

SnowOwl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RatMama&RatBastardTV: The Devil Returns Prada Part 33

Post by SnowOwl »

So six days ago Dee got her hair colored different (she even had them do her make up since she can't do it right herself) let's see now how long before Ape goes back and get her hair dyed either back to black or similar to Dee's.

MSmom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MSmom »

TRANSCRIPTION
(from 2 days ago)
I realize this is a couple of days old. I transcribed it at the time but forgot to post it. I was mesmerized by his constant use of 'like'...considering he tries to come across as intelligent and considering he's a college grad. It's quite amazing to me how uneducated and unintelligent he sounds.

Justin Making like Excuses from "Caught You!"

or

I'm Almost 30 and I'm Still Dreaming of My Grade School Days

or

I'm Almost 30 and I'm Still Making Excuses for Being a Lazy Ass

"...I'm on my way to my music lesson right now and uh you know since I've been sick like basically the entire week (sniff) I didn't get a chance to do mah homework you guys wull okay I did it a little bit like I was doing some like this morning an last night (sniff) but I always feel bad about like okay here's the thing like (sniff) I am you know putting my time an my energy an my money ahhh you know to re-learn what I have forgotten in terms of music you know an so (sniff) I wanna like I really wanna do this I wanna do it right an so I feel really bad that I wasn't able ta like you know to to do the homework that I was assigned an like (sniff) you know in school I was always like a really studious kid an so not being able to do like everything that I was expected eh everything that was expected of me I don't know I somehow I feel bad an so I'm like I feel like I'm like going to my music lesson like my tail between my legs you know but hopefully she'll understand I was just so sick an man it's it's funny because I have I still have these recurring dreams (sniff) where are I'm coming to class an I'm not prepared for like an exam or I'm or I don't have my homework or something still to this day like how many years later I mean I di I mean I did go to graduate school but (sniff) it's not the same it's like the dream is like in like grade school or like high school or something I'm coming to school an I don't I'm not prepared an (sniff) you know an that dream I know or i like is is about like not being prepared but I don't really not feel prepared about anything in life so i don know why I keep having that dream maybe like because I'm you know doing music class now I'm still having it but it's just really funny so I I really gotta get on an I gotta push myself let me know in the comments if you guys have dreams like that you know where you're coming to school or coming to work or something an you're jus an you're just not prepared..."

Wasted few minutes of my life I'll never get back....
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything. (M. Twain)

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

Msmom I couldn't finish it after the firsg 20 seconds of my life were wasted! Bless you for having sit there listening his "like" rant:))

Why do we have the same title for the new thread? I Thought it would be something around loams party and her awkwardness around Sharon.

TBV1825
Learner
Learner

Post by TBV1825 »

How can you watch him? I always skip his parts. He creeps me out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maris Margaret
Informer
Informer

Post by Maris Margaret »

MSmom wrote:TRANSCRIPTION
(from 2 days ago)
I realize this is a couple of days old. I transcribed it at the time but forgot to post it. I was mesmerized by his constant use of 'like'...considering he tries to come across as intelligent and considering he's a college grad. It's quite amazing to me how uneducated and unintelligent he sounds.

or

or

"...I'm on my way to my music lesson right now and uh you know since I've been sick like basically the entire week (sniff) I didn't get a chance to do mah homework you guys wull okay I did it a little bit like I was doing some like this morning an last night (sniff) but I always feel bad about like okay here's the thing like (sniff) I am you know putting my time an my energy an my money ahhh you know to re-learn what I have forgotten in terms of music you know an so (sniff) I wanna like I really wanna do this I wanna do it right an so I feel really bad that I wasn't able ta like you know to to do the homework that I was assigned an like (sniff) you know in school I was always like a really studious kid an so not being able to do like everything that I was expected eh everything that was expected of me I don't know I somehow I feel bad an so I'm like I feel like I'm like going to my music lesson like my tail between my legs you know but hopefully she'll understand I was just so sick an man it's it's funny because I have I still have these recurring dreams (sniff) where are I'm coming to class an I'm not prepared for like an exam or I'm or I don't have my homework or something still to this day like how many years later I mean I di I mean I did go to graduate school but (sniff) it's not the same it's like the dream is like in like grade school or like high school or something I'm coming to school an I don't I'm not prepared an (sniff) you know an that dream I know or i like is is about like not being prepared but I don't really not feel prepared about anything in life so i don know why I keep having that dream maybe like because I'm you know doing music class now I'm still having it but it's just really funny so I I really gotta get on an I gotta push myself let me know in the comments if you guys have dreams like that you know where you're coming to school or coming to work or something an you're jus an you're just not prepared..."

Instead of those music classes he needs a basic English class. Can you "pitcher" any employer hiring a 30 year old guy who only speaks jabberwocky the way he does? Getting fired most likely sealed Justin's fate as far has employment goes because whatever skills he may have learned in school are quickly being eroded by his Bubble Boy lifestyle.

Thanks for taking the time to transcribe, Mom! <3
May the bridges I burn light the way.

DamnAsian
Debater
Debater

Re: "FakeprilJustaBitchTv: Susan>Sharon Part 33"

Post by DamnAsian »

Well, this is terrifying! :o Poor kid.

Nikory
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nikory »

MSmom wrote:TRANSCRIPTION
(from 2 days ago)

or

or

I was counting how many "like" he said. I was off by 4 like lol

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

Wex66 wrote:Testing :SS:
Thank you for changing the name! lol :love2:

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Lol msmom, so dedicated to your craft! I think Justin and Ape's personalities are starting to merge. The sound alike now.
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

januxox

Post by januxox »

Why does ape hide upstairs while jessica is baking? Why doesn't justin stand up for his mom and sis at all?? April doesn't even sleep with justin but he is so up her ass.

oliraztoro
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliraztoro »

You can tell the maryaprilmooron is unhappy. Liam was going towards Sharon and Justine and she looks pist.

Its sad that Justine only has to look foward to what he cooks,really bro that's your highlight?

Justine days he's the one who keeps her from making friends yes that's true, but even if he wasn't there no one wants to make friends with you maryapril.

Ugh I hate it when he said 'oh your performing' he's not your circus monkey he isn't there for your amusement. Poor kid.

Anyhow I can not wait for her mom to come in..they don't even seen like family. They behave more like forced acquaintances. Ahlso how come Jessica's husband never comes with?

12st
Talker
Talker

Post by 12st »

He's scary. No normal person would laugh or smile like that 100% of the time

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

Last Friday we had a birthday party for my 6 year old with a few of her friends. I had purchased a few items beforehand, but EVERYTHING was done the day of the party. Baked and frosted cupcakes, put together the games and activities, decorated, etc. I spent MAYBE $40. I could have spent more, but I knew I didn't need to. I know that kids are easily pleased and don't need a Regular sized gift bag full of junk to be happy. Guess what!?! They all had a fabulous time. April and Justin have been planning this stupid party (there...I said it) for ages. They've likely spent $1000 between catering, plane tickets, car rental, gift bags (those aren't party favors when you've spent well over $10 per bag), entertainment, ridiculous custom clothes...I could go on but won't. These two need to get out of their alternate reality. It might already be too late, but I hope not for Liam's sake.

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

DamnAsian wrote:Well, this is terrifying! :o Poor kid.

I was waiting for someone to post those...I had the SAME thought when I was watching that vlog.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

What is the age range she is expecting for the party that she bought jump ropes,sunglasses, lollipop?? I mean all those favors are for ages around 3-10 year Olds . No parent will give a lollipop pure sugar rush to a 1 yr old. Why couldn't she make the adults a cute good bag? I did for my daughters birthday parties. She is expecting more adults than kids. Watch none of the kids show up or if they do might be 2-3 kids.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

I absolutely love that Sharon and Jessica have been more productive than A&J in a week. They aren't lazy nor indulgent. I've also noticed that Justalazyask moves his ass only when he feels the need to impress others. A&J may be each others' soul mate but they bring each other down tremendously, Loam is now their latest fail. It's sad when their own child is more responsive, active with people he isn't familiar with. THANK YOU SHARON for finally getting Loam to focus and play with age appropriate toy. Ape and her screechy YAAAAYYYYY from across the room is exactly why her child isn't thriving. Wait, weren't you a pre-school teacher? Riiiight.

A&J really do live in their own delusional world. No wonder they are so hell bent on filtering their comment section, if only they could do that in real life. I can't believe she (Justalazyrat doesn't do shit) waited until this late to finish up those insanely ridiculous BRIBES. 5 kids tops and the rest of her bribes are going to adults. She can't even stick a label on a water bottle properly; it's all wrinkled up and sloppy. I don't care how much you spend on things, it's the presentation and attention to detail that matters.

I really, really do love when Ape gets tested and stressed. It's obvious she is stressed with Justin's family (Sharon has yet to make highlights) but pair that with her own family in addition to hosting complete strangers? Small fish, big pond. Get your big girl panties on and deal. By the by, the other moms probably don't talk to you not because of Justacreepyjerk but because you are unapproachable and annoying. #justsaying

Highlight: Jerkoff and his almost failed fish. Those stupid drawer locks.

simariksmokin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by simariksmokin »

At 2:54 today's vlog while they are in target Jessica is making faces! I sure hope those are towards the bitch! And Sharon was laughing!!

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

simariksmokin wrote:At 2:54 tofays vlog while they are in target jessica is making faces! I sure hope those are towards the bitch! And sharon was laughing!!
I loved this part! Jessica knows how uptight and concerned A&J are with their vlogging image. I feel this is her not so subtle :FU: to them. LOL

Lurker_No_More
Informer
Informer

Post by Lurker_No_More »

z0negirl wrote:
simariksmokin wrote:At 2:54 tofays vlog while they are in target jessica is making faces! I sure hope those are towards the bitch! And sharon was laughing!!
I loved this part! Jessica knows how uptight and concerned A&J are with their vlogging image. I feel this is her not so subtle :FU: to them. LOL
LOVED this part. It was the best part of the vlog!

Return to “AprilAthena7”