FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 12

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: FuglyFaceOfBeauty Part 12

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

She replied "looool *laughing face* slut " to Asia so I think it was a joke like when you tell your friend "stop being so hot please" something like that

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

this popped up in my recommendation box, she was much slimmer and a believe able uk size 12-14

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by CottonVortex »

Oh I love that single ladies look book. It's basically just her trying to constantly cover her MASSIVE camel toe with her clutch bags. So so awkward. If you can't even feel comfortable showing yourself on camera how do you expect me to believe she actually walks out the house like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giannabanana
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by giannabanana »

LPB wrote:
giannabanana wrote:Why does she think her spots only come when she's due on? You can get spots even when you're not due on Grace, it's perfectly normal.
Apparently she only gets a period once every 3 months or something, yet it seems like every week she complains about being due on. Strange woman, she is...
It really is every week she complains isn't it?!! I'm sure someone on here checked her twitter before and clocked that she once complained twice in a month about being on her period. I know that is possible, but it seems like she regularly has two periods in one month, not once every three months.

What's with that new Don't Judge video, if the whole point of her saying everyone is beautiful no matter what they look like and that imperfections are beautiful why did she even include the introduction bit? I know she flipped it at the end but isn't that intro still mocking?

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote: this popped up in my recommendation box, she was much slimmer and a believe able uk size 12-14
Wow she looks a lot smaller there. The styling still isn't that great, but you know, it's Grace lol.
Her stomach looked flatter and her legs were trimmer. She looked pretty good in spite of some of those outfits and the hair. Like, what the hell happened?

ladypete
Debater
Debater

Post by ladypete »

FrozenLeaves wrote:
saywhatyouwant2me wrote: this popped up in my recommendation box, she was much slimmer and a believe able uk size 12-14
Wow she looks a lot smaller there. The styling still isn't that great, but you know, it's Grace lol.
Her stomach looked flatter and her legs were trimmer. She looked pretty good in spite of some of those outfits and the hair. Like, what the hell happened?
I'm gonna guess more takeouts, a new boyfriend that feeds her nutella milkshakes and an unlimited supply of hareem pants which make it harder to notice the gain until the damage is done!

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

Guys, she only put on 5 pounds tho!!

nanaify
Learner
Learner

Post by nanaify »

How much meat can one person eat in one day! In her last vlog she had meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Even plus size models eat healthy and workout esp before a photoshoot but no, this girl will have her meat and her carb heavy meals. No wonder she always has an upset stomach.

Smiths_Fan
Learner
Learner

Post by Smiths_Fan »

I want to put my fist through the screen every time she exclaims 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRS' at the end of every sentence.

SmellsLikeChocolate
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SmellsLikeChocolate »

Interesting!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

SmellsLikeChocolate wrote:Image

Interesting!
:corn: :corn: :corn:

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

SmellsLikeChocolate wrote:Image

Interesting!
Call her out, girl! :FU:

loverdose22
Informer
Informer

Post by loverdose22 »

What racist thing did she tweet?

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

I love when she gets dragged by other YouTubers. She's probably raging and she can't even say that they're all jealous haters.

CottonVortex
Debater
Debater

Post by CottonVortex »

I wonder what it was that she saud

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Well, you sound like a fucking moron.

I'm not surprised Simon and her went to see Ted 2. Seems exactly like their kind of... humor.

el24
Learner
Learner

Post by el24 »

don't know if anyone watches Shen's videos but she's friends with Grace. Lily's tweet was definitely about Grace! Image

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe cos I'm not her Facebook friend but I can't see anything. Then again all I can see is her profile picture updates so maybe status posts are hidden to non - friends.

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

Izzysmi wrote:Image

Have you seen these tweets from Grace? She's so attention seeking.
Don't know if they're about Lily as i've never really heard anyone hate on her, they could be about Grace's sort of friend Velvetgh0st after her ridiculous segment in her new vid this evening but who knows.
that would be about lily, you know why?
1: she would say some mysterious shit about how "everyone was telling me not to trust this person but i "good holy" grace was rooting for you
trying to make herself seem like a nice person that does not judge people even though apperantly all these other people gossip about "lily"
this is a girl that as you said noone really hates on or anything, but somehow grace has all these youtube friends that confide in her that "warned her" about lily ...gurl has like only 1 friend in her life and thats mary so this already does not make sense

and 2: she immediately goes to "i am a victim of this awful person cyberbullying me/shady attacking me in a tweet" to, as quickly as possible, get peoples mind of the fact that she made a racist remark

this is exactly what she did when her photoshop scandal came to the light a few weeks ago with that bikini shoot when that "nerdabouttown" (correct me if im wrong) tweeted about her photoshopping herself slimmer
grace did not now how quickly to delete the picture, went into hiding, and her and her plussize model friends(i say that loosely as they were just co-workers really), and ofcourse grace her groupies ripped in to that poor girl for being a hater and basically cyber bullied her
when in the end that gif came out 1 day later where everybody could see she indeed photoshopped herself

this is classic grace..... look like a victim, make tweets with shady stuff but just enough info that her groupies can figure it out and attack lily for her
and last but not least try to save her own face by acting everybody was talking shit about lily all along and she was just trying to do good..so again... grace is the innocent one....... and noone is talking about the racist thing she said now... just how lily is a hater for not tagging grace..... :tu:
whatch now how she needs a baaath tmrw with nutella and a burger while lighting a candle because today was so exhausting and stressfull for her, working hard at the office being on top of her twitter beefs and all

cuzisayso
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by cuzisayso »

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
so ofcourse grace had mary on speed dial the second this happened
cause lets be honest grace is such a "badass bitch" in her own words
but when it comes to the internet she always needs asia, her sister, mary or her groupies to be there asap
cause she cant even handle 1 comments that she wasnt even tagged in on her own.... thats already laughable
but this mary chick really just try and throw shade at someone by saying she needs to get "a real job"
when grace, her beloved friend, that she is trying to attack this person for doesnt even have a "real job" herself?!?!?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-------------------------------------------------------------

secondly if you can find urself to stop laughing at that dumbass remark
look at his tweet

if you are "too old" for everything BABES then just get the fuck of youtube
and if you are so old and above all these "immature youtube girls and their drama"
then maybe try not to surround urself purposely with the drama
cause i dont recall ANYONE talking about you or ANYONE shading you
yet here you are in the middle of it all just having to put ur 2 cents in :tu:

Return to “Grace F Victory”