Thatcher Joe part 2

CC_88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thatcher Joe part 2

Post by CC_88 »

Leslie Knope wrote:Ngl so attracted to Joe these days...legitimate butterflies when I saw he was wearing all black vans with a suit on Zoe's vlog. And when he was going on about his skinny legs I was thinking OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE THEY MAKE YOU HOTTER ....just me?? lol
lol nope, definitely not just you :tu: :love2:

sugglet94
Learner
Learner

Post by sugglet94 »

CaKeKylie wrote:well his 'date' with 2 girls at Winter Wonderland could've been a friendly chilling with Lucy and Lydia.

But it could also be some dirty thing with some random girls 8-)
Lucky biatches whoever they are. :P

curiousaf
Learner
Learner

Post by curiousaf »

From his latest vlog at bowling

Alex= Alexandra =Manchester tour guide

Well done whoever worked that one out you're right!

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

curiousaf wrote:Image

his fangirls are going crazy over her, saying they'll kill her if she's his girlfriend :?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

CaKeKylie wrote:
curiousaf wrote:Image

his fangirls are going crazy over her, saying they'll kill her if she's his girlfriend :?
:roll: ehh typical rabid fangurlzzz...ick..

Those immature brats need to be backhanded or have some sense slapped into them...threatening someone (even OL) is not nice and u never know with ppl nowadays, (ever heard of the tv tropes..this is why the fandom can't have nice things)...

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

I hope he gets a girlfriend, a proper one that he's head over heels in love with, just to see the fangirls implode with rage. :)

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

This Alex girl is very pretty!!! Go Joe!

Hopefully she is also nice/cool/fun :)

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

Yeah, Alex is hot. Well done Joe ;)

Some of the comments border on psychopathic. Fangirls scare me. They're like parodies of themselves:
This geordie tour guide is scaring me... Why would joe need a tour guide first of all ? Why wont he show this girls face? Why is she so secretive? Why df isnt the winner taking secret pictures of her and revealing this tour guide?!!!?!!?

kingandcoffee
Debater
Debater

Post by kingandcoffee »

Why on earth do these girls get so mad about this?

Is it because they actually feel they have a chance with joe? As if he's going to start dating a 14 yr old fangirl. They need to take a long hard look at themselves. They will be so embarrassed when they are a few years older

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

kingandcoffee wrote:Why on earth do these girls get so mad about this?

Is it because they actually feel they have a chance with joe? As if he's going to start dating a 14 yr old fangirl. They need to take a long hard look at themselves. They will be so embarrassed when they are a few years older
It's the same thing that happens when any vaguely attractive male becomes famous (Biebs, 1D, 5SOS whoever the f*ck they are etc) - girls become borderline obsessive about them to the point of genuinely believing they stand a chance with them. It'll die down after a while, especially if he starts dating a nice, and more mature girl

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

Babu93 wrote:Yeah, Alex is hot. Well done Joe ;)

Some of the comments border on psychopathic. Fangirls scare me. They're like parodies of themselves:
This geordie tour guide is scaring me... Why would joe need a tour guide first of all ? Why wont he show this girls face? Why is she so secretive? Why df isnt the winner taking secret pictures of her and revealing this tour guide?!!!?!!?
:rofl: :rofl:

Some of these kids are crazy
[tweet][/tweet]

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:I hope he gets a girlfriend, a proper one that he's head over heels in love with, just to see the fangirls implode with rage. :)
I would enjoy this sooo much.

The thing that bothers me the most is the fact that some of those girls are even younger than 12-11, like when he's reading his diary from 2003 there are comments 'I wasn't even born then, BUT I LOVE YOU JOEEE' :?

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

xoxo_madam wrote:
Babu93 wrote:Yeah, Alex is hot. Well done Joe ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

Some of these kids are crazy
[tweet][/tweet]
I clicked on her twitter, and I saw that she started following Alex and Lucy from Gleam, the desperation :rofl: But tho what would I expect from someone who has [PB] next to her name.

Babu93
Learner
Learner

Post by Babu93 »

CaKeKylie wrote:Some of these kids are crazy
[tweet][/tweet]

I clicked on her twitter, and I saw that she started following Alex and Lucy from Gleam, the desperation :rofl: But tho what would I expect from someone who has [PB] next to her name.
I clicked on her Twitter too...

[tweet][/tweet]

Jesus wept... :?

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Cupcake Warpaint wrote:I hope he gets a girlfriend, a proper one that he's head over heels in love with, just to see the fangirls implode with rage. :)
Oh I don't.. those girls would make her life HELL as soon as they found out. Not all of them I guess but just looking at how some fan girls react its actually really damn scary.
Maybe thats why Joe would try hard to keep any relationship under wraps?

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

Although I don't recall Caspar's girlfriends ever getting much hate? All I saw was quite positive comments towards them.

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

in joe's most recent vlog "i am stupid" does anyone know what leather jacket that is? where it's from? cuz i've been seeing it everywhere on tv lately, and it's driving me crazy cuz i can't find anything about it online :x

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Leslie Knope wrote:So is this Alex/Manchester Tour Guide someone who works for Gleam (as in not Youtuber)?
Yep, that's what people seem to think, a bit like Carrie, Maddie, Katie etc

luciana1888
Learner
Learner

Post by luciana1888 »

I'm not sure If a pic of her was shown before but she was on a marcus vlog a while ago Image

and it didn't seem like she minded being in his vlog ....so I find it a little suspicious that joe never vlogs her face (also she's definitely his "type") :D

CC_88
Informer
Informer

Post by CC_88 »

joe in that light pink, fluffy bathrobe was adorable, he looked like a fluffy duckling XD

but he really needs to get his camera lens, or the shutter thing fixed cuz that's annoying when it's obscuring the screen. idk why he doesn't, it's not like he doesn't have the money to get it fixed :/

Return to “Thatcher Joe”