Monami Frost

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Monami Frost

Post by OutOfStep »

i would 100% keep something that i did myself at 13 but doesn't look so great vs. movies i just kinda like or that i got tattooed BEFORE even seeing the movie.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nikkiblast »

I think she gets tattoos just for the sake of getting tattoos, they don't mean anything special for her.

QueenRayanna
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenRayanna »

I was thinking the same thing with her leg tattoos. She gets these nice pieces just to get them, no meaning behind them. Which is fine, but it damn, not to mention she has a swastika tattoo...yeah yeah it had a different meaning before Hitler claimed it. Doesn't mean you should get it on your body.
I'm a nosy gossiper with a strong opinion on everything...I also have a weird obsession with Winona Ryder
ImageImage

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Wow, she's a bit... hyper on her newest video? :D I'm not sure if it's fastened or what lol

Also I did not know she's one of "those vegans", who make sure you notice how much they eat Freelee-style. Damn that bowl was big... Well, maybe it was expected that she's not like Unnatural Vegan etc.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Eastsiderider wrote:Wow, she's a bit... hyper on her newest video? :D I'm not sure if it's fastened or what lol

Also I did not know she's one of "those vegans", who make sure you notice how much they eat Freelee-style. Damn that bowl was big... Well, maybe it was expected that she's not like Unnatural Vegan etc.
That bowl was all for show, no way did she eat all that.

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

She's beautiful but I'm only keen on her recipe videos. Her little girl is adorable.

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Why does she keep raising her voice high at the end of every sentence? So annoying.

abcdefcuk
Learner
Learner

Post by abcdefcuk »

i am from latvia, so i can tell the whole story where monami frost aka irēna straume comes from. we have a lot friends in common and i went on a date with her ex boyfriend aka gabriela's father.

she was born in riga and was studying in prestigous school - agenskalna valsts gimnazija, one of top three schools in latvia. she had really good grades. since she was 11 she was always dyeing her hair and started getting piercings. she had her first tattoo when she was 14 and she did it herself.
at the age of 14 she started dating her daughters father - austris ozoliņš. they were very much in love and their relationship was very visible on social sites. they were just teenagers and partying a lot. monami liked to party a lot. soon after, she got pregnant when she was 15 and dissapeared from social scene and social sites. she left school and austris was manly enough to take care of them. she gave birth, and there were some complications with gabriela (don't know if she was born premature or different).
they moved to UK, so austris can provide better for them. monami was a young mother and she took it responsively. soon after she was straight edge. while living in UK, she met her husband anrijs straume (who also comes from latvia, and is aproximetly 5 years older than her). she called quits with austris, while he was visiting his parents in latvia and quickly started dating her now husband. he took her and gabriela with big love and they got married after a year of dating. his tattoo career was then starting to grow a lot, and a lot of his first realistic portrait tattoos is on monami's skin, when he was still practicing his own style. monami still visits latvia and her ex boyfriend and she allows him to meet with his daughter. he sends her presents.

irēna juzefoviča was her name before marriage, now her legal name ir irēna straume.
her name - monami frost, comes from a song title. she enjoys latvian band called solaris and they have a song mark frost (mon ami).
her husband anrijs also had a little nickname - mark frost, but he quickly let that go.

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

Tbh what Gabriela is listed to eat on Monami's newest video seems a bit insufficient... Yeah, she eats a lot of veggies but those don't contain many calories. What actually contain energy in her diet are: the 2 bananas, vegan naan bread, a bit of avocado, coconut butter spread, 3 tbsp of chickpeas, nibbling on pastry and rice and vegan fish fingers. To me that seems quite little especially since she seems to be a very active kid - recommendations are up to 1600 calories for that kind of activity level. I find it especially weird that her breakfast is only 1 banana, juice and tea, lunch is also basically just bread and veggies. 2 bananas are approximately 160kcal, vegan naan bread under 200kcal per serving, avocado ~30 something kcals, chickpeas 3x46 kcal, 90 kcal tops for coconut butter spread, rice 130kcal/100g, fish fingers 230kcal/100g... All ads up under 1000 kcals. Well, for the sake of her kid I hope my calculations are not true & I've over looked something, the amounts are only approximations of course. Maybe all the veggies add some to that. Good thing is they eat a fair amount of good fats, not sure about getting enough protein though (esp. Gabriela). Are they HCLF?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

The lady that ran geisha wigs is a total con artist, it's now changed to lush wigs and a different owner. Anyways, the old owner was super cheap with money in regards to refunds and stuff so I don't see her paying her to model wigs. She probably got wigs free in return for modeling or advertising them but if that lady can't refund £15 I don't think she'd pay her loads to model for her.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

ugh monamis voice is so lovely

deeeeznutz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by deeeeznutz »

I VERY strongly dislike her. I am a heavily tattooed and straight edge person and I just can't stand her.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Just commenting so I can stay up to date :tu:

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

Her daughter has had her two front teeth missing for 3 years already...think they were knocked out

bearitoprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by bearitoprincess »

dat swastika tattoo

Eastsiderider
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Eastsiderider »

nikkiblast wrote:Her daughter has had her two front teeth missing for 3 years already...think they were knocked out
:? :? Yeah, I went to the first videos Monami has posted and where Gabriella is too (1 yr ago). No front teeth and no front teeth on the newest video either. Is that normal? If they were milk teeth and got knocked out, would there still be no signs of permanent teeth growing? How old is she? 6 or 7? Aren't the front teeth first of the permanent teeth to grow?

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

^ + i feel like it's affecting her speech, she's been pronouncing words improperly for quite a long time, using her toothless upper gums as support with her tongue or bottom teeth instead of pushing off the roof of her mouth when pronouncing Ls and Ms and Ns etc

Mwahhaha
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Mwahhaha »

QueenRayanna wrote:I was thinking the same thing with her leg tattoos. She gets these nice pieces just to get them, no meaning behind them. Which is fine, but it damn, not to mention she has a swastika tattoo...yeah yeah it had a different meaning before Hitler claimed it. Doesn't mean you should get it on your body.
Just so you know.. In latvian ethnography there are a lot of strong symbols and 'swastika' is one of them, except that latvians don't call it that. It is true that Hitler gave a negative association to this sign but for latvians it is still a part of their culture. For them it is 'Pērkonkrusts' in translation it menas a thunder cross. Thunder is considered to be one of the Gods latvian pagans believed in. Thunder has always been a good to pagans and after long winters thunder was the one who gave a sign that it is time to start farming. It also symbolizes light, fire and life.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

nikkiblast wrote:Her daughter has had her two front teeth missing for 3 years already...think they were knocked out
My sister knocked her two front teeth out when she was 5 or 6 and the permanent teeth didn't come in until she was 8 or 9. The teeth will come in when they're ready.

neuroticbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by neuroticbitch »

Her recent video where she talks with her daughter about tattoos she wants legit brought tears to my eyes. Say what you want about her but I really think she's a great mother and Gabriella is the sweetest little girl I've ever seen, and so smart too. :love2: :respekt:
''Well, look who I ran into,'' crowed Coincidence.

''Please,'' flirted Fate, ''this was meant to be.''

Return to “L-O”