Simming Community

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Re: Simming Community

Post by my_gripes »

getinmymachine wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:58 am
Deli and James just posted a video and said "we can't tell you when it started." Does anyone else think they might have been friends with benefits or something for a bit before they were officially dating?
I think so, which there is nothing wrong with. Honestly, no matter my opinions of them or their content, I'm happy for them. I was a follower since their first collab in 2014 (TS3 Harborview Apartments) and the chemistry between them has always been palpable. I think they're good for each other, though I didn't start to speculate heavily until last year. After Deli and Pat broke up, Deli and James were always making videos at each other's apartments. Anyway, Pat may have been a good guy, but there was no chemistry whatsoever and I figured it wasn't going to last. Good for James ans Deli waiting to announce. Maybe Deli has decided to keep things about her life and relationships more private?

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

In "more private" I mean she has stopped doing apartment tour videos (has yet to show off her new place) and waits to announce who she's in a relationship with.

Post by Guest »

getinmymachine wrote:
Deli and James just posted a video and said "we can't tell you when it started." Does anyone else think they might have been friends with benefits or something for a bit before they were officially dating?
Possibly. I also have a theory that both James and his roommate KryticZeuz were interested in Deli, my husband used to watch his streams alot before he moved to the US, and he often mentioned her and be a bit gushy. I think Deli line James bit didn't want to come between friends but once Zeuz was with Vixella then it gave them permission to pursue their own relationship. So I think they got together pretty soon after Zeuz left to be with Vixella and they don't want anyone to know because it might be obvious.

I'm happy for them, I'm not a massive Deli fan but 2020 has been so crappy that seeing two people in love and happy is some nice news to see. Good luck to them.

Post by Guest »

getinmymachine wrote:
Possibly. I also have a theory that both James and his roommate KryticZeuz were interested in Deli, my husband used to watch his streams alot before he moved to the US, and he often mentioned her and be a bit gushy. I think Deli line James bit didn't want to come between friends but once Zeuz was with Vixella then it gave them permission to pursue their own relationship. So I think they got together pretty soon after Zeuz left to be with Vixella and they don't want anyone to know because it might be obvious.

I'm happy for them, I'm not a massive Deli fan but 2020 has been so crappy that seeing two people in love and happy is some nice news to see. Good luck to them.

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by john seeds wife »

Where is this chemistry between James and Deli 🔍👀

Vulgari
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Vulgari »

Does Lilsimsie do anything other than whine and complain? I swear every video could be a repost. "I'm so bad at this, ugh, I'm so bad at this, I suck!" followed by "Ugh! This is so ugly. This isn't good!" and "I'll post it on the gallery only if you guys want me to... Cause it's soooo bad, I hate it! I suck!"

In the video when she's building rooms in different colors she intentionally makes it look awful "cause it's soooo hard, ugh! such a hard challenge!"

Why choose a neon tile when the color that made more sense and looked significantly better was a dark teal wood? Oh, probably so she can whine yet again.

mermaidish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mermaidish »

I watched Deli’s latest vlog out of curiosity and was quickly reminded why I stopped watching her stuff.

Didn’t know she sends her dog to doggy day care. It kind of rubs me the wrong way, considering her circumstances. She works from home, completely on her own schedule, and she had time to go out to eat, work out and bake bread in this particular vlog. Why even get a dog if you don’t want to take care of it? From what I’ve seen on here, she’s had trouble with him, but it still sucks her solution is to send him away for most of the day. People who choose a dog that fits their aesthetic instead of their lifestyle as the worst.

Blank Space
Talker
Talker

Post by Blank Space »

mermaidish wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:09 am
I watched Deli’s latest vlog out of curiosity and was quickly reminded why I stopped watching her stuff.

Didn’t know she sends her dog to doggy day care. It kind of rubs me the wrong way, considering her circumstances. She works from home, completely on her own schedule, and she had time to go out to eat, work out and bake bread in this particular vlog. Why even get a dog if you don’t want to take care of it? From what I’ve seen on here, she’s had trouble with him, but it still sucks her solution is to send him away for most of the day. People who choose a dog that fits their aesthetic instead of their lifestyle as the worst.
I've never had a dog, and much less a chow, but are they supposed to breathe that loudly?! It did not sound normal at all, his breathing was strangely loud and raspy. Are chows among the breeds that have been bred irresponsibly and have medical issues because of it? Because that makes Deli's statements about 'adopt don't shop' even worse.

Merpedy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Merpedy »

Blank Space wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:48 pm
mermaidish wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:09 am

I've never had a dog, and much less a chow, but are they supposed to breathe that loudly?! It did not sound normal at all, his breathing was strangely loud and raspy. Are chows among the breeds that have been bred irresponsibly and have medical issues because of it? Because that makes Deli's statements about 'adopt don't shop' even worse.
The American Kennel Club Canine Health Foundation lists the chow as a breed affected by brachycephalic respiratory syndrome. Because of the chow's shorter bones, the relationship with the other soft tissue structures are altered, making this breed prone to breathing problems.
Honestly any breed with a flat-face is bound to have some breathing or overheating problems with some dogs suffering more than others.

Cattsuki
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cattsuki »

Anyone Else think Things are gonna be hella awkward once James and Deli eventually Break up?

Cattsuki
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cattsuki »

Anyone Else think Things are gonna be hella awkward once James and Deli eventually Break up?

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

She did originally say she wanted to adopt a rescue, but of course it had to be a chow, and none of the shelters had chows, so she got him from a breeder. Because it's just about looks. It's so important that a dog fits your lifestyle, and chows are kind of eccentric.

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

john seeds wife wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:59 am
Where is this chemistry between James and Deli 🔍👀
you are undoubtedly in the minority. it was near obvious that they were FWB for years.

with everything going down with shane dawson, i wonder what deli thinks of him now. wasn't she trying to get his attention on twitter a couple of years ago? she is/was a fan of his, if i remember correctly.

john seeds wife
Learner
Learner

Post by john seeds wife »

my_gripes wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:38 am
you are undoubtedly in the minority. it was near obvious that they were FWB for years.
You can have sex with someone without having any (romantic) chemistry whatsoever. Behind the #powercouple nonsens their little fanbase likes to imagine, they truly act awkward together. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't get behind this joke of a relationship.

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

john seeds wife wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:24 am
my_gripes wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:38 am
You can have sex with someone without having any (romantic) chemistry whatsoever. Behind the #powercouple nonsens their little fanbase likes to imagine, they truly act awkward together. I feel sorry for everyone who doesn't get behind this joke of a relationship.
perhaps you meant the opposite? if their relationship doesn't work out, it is what it is. i'm not really invested.

paintmedance
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by paintmedance »

Why was deligracy going on about how her meal at the cafe made her have "spicy poops"... and then ordered it again? Then had more cheese later? It doesn't scream romance to me.

Did anyone catch that instagram story a while ago where she was being really annoying about wanting to interrupt a stream to bring him a biscuit or something? Which seems sweet but she was being really off about it - just leave him alone and wait for him to be done. I can't remember exactly but she ended up asking if he was busy/live and he said yes, so she gave the tea to him and sort of passive aggressively went "ok" and walked off. He said "wait", turning round and it cut off, it was really super awkward. She seems pretty annoying to date.

hustlecat
Talker
Talker

Post by hustlecat »

paintmedance wrote:Why was deligracy going on about how her meal at the cafe made her have "spicy poops"... and then ordered it again? Then had more cheese later? It doesn't scream romance to me.

Did anyone catch that instagram story a while ago where she was being really annoying about wanting to interrupt a stream to bring him a biscuit or something? Which seems sweet but she was being really off about it - just leave him alone and wait for him to be done. I can't remember exactly but she ended up asking if he was busy/live and he said yes, so she gave the tea to him and sort of passive aggressively went "ok" and walked off. He said "wait", turning round and it cut off, it was really super awkward. She seems pretty annoying to date.
Ugh, that reminds me of a really old video of Marzia making some weird oreo milk frozen popsicles and bringing one to PewDiePie to eat while he was in the middle of recording. Like girl that’s not cute. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeahannie
Learner
Learner

Post by yeahannie »

A few game changers from simblr left the program. I’m not surprised but I feel sorry for what ever they had to deal with from the sim YouTubers/popular game changers.

my_gripes
Talker
Talker

Post by my_gripes »

yeahannie wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:23 am
A few game changers from simblr left the program. I’m not surprised but I feel sorry for what ever they had to deal with from the sim YouTubers/popular game changers.
i thought it was quite obvious from the beginning that EA/Maxis would only value the most popular sim youtubers and the GC program would highlight their content only. it's so ironic considering the simmers who are actually changing the fucking game (and for the better) are modders and cc creators.

itsamekayland
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itsamekayland »

I really wanna know who the bullies are. I have an idea of who the high values are , but the bullies shouldn't be supported. I've known for a while that the simming community isn't that welcoming or kind. I've seen accusations against WMS too. Grimcookies and that one creator that literally copies every piece of cc some else is making.

Also the english simmer looks 40

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”