Please RAVE about Casey and her family here:
viewtopic.php?f=807&t=36646
This is the Trash forum only.
maluca
Informer
Informer

Re: itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by maluca »

Her taste in clothes, nay everything, is tacky tacky tacky. Money will not buy you class Casey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catherineb8
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Catherineb8 »

andthensome wrote:She hasn't posted Vlogmas Day 10 yet, but I'll go ahead and guess what will be in it:

1) She skipped breakfast and is STARVING so she goes out to buy a smoothie
2) gets 3 packages in the mail and proceeds to open them one by one on camera.... her haul includes at least 4 dresses that according to her are STUNNING, but of course none of them fit
3) 4 minutes of dog footage
4) ends the vlog by showing us her awkward conversations with Davis
Hahaha I was cracking up at this esp the last one. Every vlog ends with a FaceTime with him :roll:

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

maluca wrote:Her taste in clothes, nay everything, is tacky tacky tacky. Money will not buy you class Casey.

Lol I love how she described her style as "sexy and classy". :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You wouldn't know what classy is, if you saw it, Casey honey.
XOXO

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

andthensome wrote:She hasn't posted Vlogmas Day 10 yet, but I'll go ahead and guess what will be in it:

2) gets 3 packages in the mail and proceeds to open them one by one on camera.... her haul includes at least 4 dresses that according to her are STUNNING, but of course none of them fit
didn't watch any of her vlogs so thank you for this :D Cracked me up. Hmmm misteriously no friends? How in the world is that possible, since she's such a social butterfly! (insert sarcasm)

Why is she still buying clothes? Girl you leave the house just to go pay the bills. For what occasions do you need 117 dresses?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Blair Gilbert wrote:

didn't watch any of her vlogs so thank you for this :D Cracked me up. Hmmm misteriously no friends? How in the world is that possible, since she's such a social butterfly! (insert sarcasm)

Why is she still buying clothes? Girl you leave the house just to go pay the bills. For what occasions do you need 117 dresses?
b

Yaus on the fucking clothes. A lot of those gurus are constantly getting clothes but you never see them wear them. I think part of it is the company keys the girls pick out clothes to get free.

emmalu1984
Informer
Informer

Post by emmalu1984 »

Her clothes are hideous!!! Omg.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

LaurenLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurenLove »

I can't with this girl anymore. The way she acts with her boyfriend is so nauseating. They are just way to mushy for my liking. Also, I'm so sick of watching her opening up packages. That's all she ever vlogs now! I don't get how she has so many companies sending her stuff. She probably doesn't even use half the shit she gets sent.

Also one of her videos a few days back she shopped at bath and body works during the 8.50 sale or whatever. And she was like "I only ended up spending like 160"

I couldn't even imagine spending that much on just candles. Maybe that's just me but I'd rather spend 160 dollars on something more useful. Yes, I'm aware everyone has different spending habits but for me personally, that just seems so ridiculous. They are JUST candles.

tallbutshort01
Talker
Talker

Post by tallbutshort01 »

I agree that ever since her and Davis started dating I haven't been as interested. I understand that she's in love but she is getting way too deep incredibly fast and it's all she talks about. We get that you have a boyfriend, we get you are happy but you don't need to say it in every single video.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

LaurenLove wrote:I can't with this girl anymore. The way she acts with her boyfriend is so nauseating. They are just way to mushy for my liking. Also, I'm so sick of watching her opening up packages. That's all she ever vlogs now! I don't get how she has so many companies sending her stuff. She probably doesn't even use half the shit she gets sent.

Also one of her videos a few days back she shopped at bath and body works during the 8.50 sale or whatever. And she was like "I only ended up spending like 160"

I couldn't even imagine spending that much on just candles. Maybe that's just me but I'd rather spend 160 dollars on something more useful. Yes, I'm aware everyone has different spending habits but for me personally, that just seems so ridiculous. They are JUST candles.

And the stupid thing is you know she'll buy MORE candles when the season changes. Ciaoobelllaxo does the same thing. It's very annoying. I know it's their money and they can spend it how they want but they act like it literally grows on a tree in their backyard. There are people starving and people without homes and they act like they have to spend every last dime on something materialistic. $160 is a lot of money for candles especially when they are a fraction of their normal price. And I agree she gets sent a shit ton of free products. She probably hoards them in a closet.

I can't stand watching her sing to her favorite songs in her favorites videos. Her former BFF Amanda Ensing does the same thing although I am more than sure Casey was doing it first. They should be friends again because they are both annoying.

In her November favorites video (Hi Casey; it's the middle of December. Who cares what your favorites are now?) she is gushing about a NARS blush palette and then says she wants the bigger one. The same exact blush palette but just bigger. Then she says, "I am gonna ask for it for Christmas." Um, you're 24. You takes trips everywhere. You bought a fucking house in your mid 20's which not a lot of 20 year olds get to do. You bought you fucking dream car. Again, not a lot of 20 year olds get to do. And you're gonna ask for some stupid blush palette for Christmas that you could easily buy yourself? And do people at 24 really still request items for Christmas? I'm not saying her folks can't buy her shit but requesting things like you're 5 is ridiculous to me.

glittergirl15

itsbl0ndie Part 2

Post by glittergirl15 »

I think it finally happened. I finally have grown to really dislike this girl. She opens her vlog with "it's 12:12 I just woke up like an hour ago" Are you fucking kidding me. Last time I slept til noon is cause I was practically on my death bed. She still hasn't put away her laundry but has time to go to Ilya and go get her nails done. I'm literally starting to hate YouTube and how it enables these girls to be so damn lazy. They literally lounge around all damn day doing nothing and probably make 3 times what I do in a year. I work a full time job and help raise 2 kids. You never see my house a mess. When my laundry is done, it gets put away. There is no excuse for these bitches to be this damn lazy and slobbish. Sorry for the rant. It's that time of the month and it's Monday lol.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

glittergirl15 wrote:I think it finally happened. I finally have grown to really dislike this girl. She opens her vlog with "it's 12:12 I just woke up like an hour ago" Are you fucking kidding me. Last time I slept til noon is cause I was practically on my death bed. She still hasn't put away her laundry but has time to go to Ilya and go get her nails done. I'm literally starting to hate YouTube and how it enables these girls to be so damn lazy. They literally lounge around all damn day doing nothing and probably make 3 times what I do in a year. I work a full time job and help raise 2 kids. You never see my house a mess. When my laundry is done, it gets put away. There is no excuse for these bitches to be this damn lazy and slobbish. Sorry for the rant. It's that time of the month and it's Monday lol.

Please, rant away! What's worse is that she had the nerve to complain what a crazy week it had been... Crazy week doing what?? Going to Ulta to buy shampoo? Tell me more about how hard your life is as a stay at home dog mom.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Honestly one of the things that bothers me the most about youtubers is not so much that they're lazy, hell if I got paid thousands of dollars to lounge around my house and do nothing except film a couple of videos I'd be the same way it's just so annoying that they act like their life is so hard and they put so much effort into their work constantly whining about how youtube is so hard and time consuming. Just admit you have a super easy chill life and be grateful your job is so simple

gmm007
Debater
Debater

Post by gmm007 »

can't stand the "WAAAAOWWWWW" when talking to her dogs

astridonovan
Learner
Learner

Post by astridonovan »

I laughed so hard when she was like, "it's going to be a busy day," and then proceeds to say she has to go to ulta, get her nails done, and do laundry.

This broad has no idea what a busy day actually looks like.

ALSO! She's been sleeping next to her pile of tacky clothes for how long now? I'm aware that laundry gets backed up, (usually though it happens to those of us with families, or full-time schedules, not people who sleep until freaking noon) but wouldn't that have taken precedence over shopping and nails?

I don't know why I try to use rational thinking when trying to wrap my head around Casey's behavior.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

FINALLY women who think the same way I do. These freaking gurus don't know how lucky they really are. If I was able to be home all day, my house would be spotless. Some of us normal people would find hobbies, like gardening, photography, any kind of DIY, learning how to cook some foreign cousine. For God's sake we would spend our time with actual people!!! Is she a vampire or what??? One that is only able to go out in the daylight to spend money and that's it. When I hear her and other gurus say it's a busy day today. Oh really? You gonna go to a meeting where you're just the puppet, have lunch, do some shopping, maybe get your hair or nails done. The horror! The hardest thing Casey has to do is open her sponsored packages!
How is it possible to lose so much sence of reality so fast? I know this YT thing is her job, but doesn't she ever come home with her huge bag full of products and think OK this is way too much, why did I buy this... And the saddest part is, she's not able to pass her make up to anyone, cause she haaaas no one!

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

gmm007 wrote:can't stand the "WAAAAOWWWWW" when talking to her dogs
Oh my gosh yes, I know exactly what you're talking about and it's the worst!! I hate baby talk in general, I mean I use it when talking to my cat, but I don't want other people to hear me doing it!

glittergirl15

Post by glittergirl15 »

Blair Gilbert wrote:FINALLY women who think the same way I do. These freaking gurus don't know how lucky they really are. If I was able to be home all day, my house would be spotless. Some of us normal people would find hobbies, like gardening, photography, any kind of DIY, learning how to cook some foreign cousine. For God's sake we would spend our time with actual people!!! Is she a vampire or what??? One that is only able to go out in the daylight to spend money and that's it. When I hear her and other gurus say it's a busy day today. Oh really? You gonna go to a meeting where you're just the puppet, have lunch, do some shopping, maybe get your hair or nails done. The horror! The hardest thing Casey has to do is open her sponsored packages!
How is it possible to lose so much sence of reality so fast? I know this YT thing is her job, but doesn't she ever come home with her huge bag full of products and think OK this is way too much, why did I buy this... And the saddest part is, she's not able to pass her make up to anyone, cause she haaaas no one!
Seriously. It's like even if I won the lottery, I'd probably still have a job so it didn't seem like I was just some ungrateful little bitch. That's what a majority of these girls have done. That's why they don't have any friends outside YouTube cause they isolate themselves and are completely disconnected from the world. I'd be curious to see how some of them would cope if YouTube just didn't exist one day.

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

what will they all do once YT is over? Can you imagine Casey going to work? Having to interact with people daily? Not being able to do little talent shows singing along the newest songs in front of your mirror hahahahah

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

andthensome wrote:
gmm007 wrote:can't stand the "WAAAAOWWWWW" when talking to her dogs
Oh my gosh yes, I know exactly what you're talking about and it's the worst!! I hate baby talk in general, I mean I use it when talking to my cat, but I don't want other people to hear me doing it!

THIS!!!! it has been so annoying

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

glittergirl15 wrote:I think it finally happened. I finally have grown to really dislike this girl. She opens her vlog with "it's 12:12 I just woke up like an hour ago" Are you fucking kidding me. Last time I slept til noon is cause I was practically on my death bed. She still hasn't put away her laundry but has time to go to Ilya and go get her nails done. I'm literally starting to hate YouTube and how it enables these girls to be so damn lazy. They literally lounge around all damn day doing nothing and probably make 3 times what I do in a year. I work a full time job and help raise 2 kids. You never see my house a mess. When my laundry is done, it gets put away. There is no excuse for these bitches to be this damn lazy and slobbish. Sorry for the rant. It's that time of the month and it's Monday lol.

i'm starting to hate youtube because of the same reason, but i don't worry too much because when (not if) the youtube bubble bursts, these girls are going to be lost. the way these girls spend...i doubt they are putting that much money away for their future. casey has bought a house, a jeep, has three dogs, has a personal trainer, gets services such as lip fillers and nails regularly and shops daily. how much money do you think is left over after all those things are paid for?

Return to “itsbl0ndie/Casey Holmes”